Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

All Covid-19 measures are permanent, don't be a boiling frog!

Options

Comments

Dr. Bre wrote: »
    Impossible to police that so it’s not gonna happen.

Difficult, but if it's going to be the law then the intention must be to enforce it. For the first time in history it will be illegal for unvaccinated people to meet other people in their own home. And even those who are vaccinated will have to have a reasonable excuse to do so.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,457 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

Dave Cullen's latest video entitled 'The Two-Tier Prison Society': https://www.bitchute.com/video/YWUVYFKKgG0Z/

According to Dave Cullen, it will be illegal for unvaccinated people to meet other people in their own home with the passing of new legislation.

Do you believe that the vaccine contains rfid tags/microchips?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,453 ✭✭✭EyesClosed

Watched it for a while. Then he started talking about "so-called experts". So I switched back to Liverpool v Real.

For the best so
    https://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Computing_Forever

Do you believe that the vaccine contains rfid tags/microchips?

I don't.

But I imagine the various hypotheses about microchips will intensify in the coming months in the light of the new covid microchip that has been invented in the US: https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/pentagon-covid-microchip-blood-virus-b1830372.html

Difficult, but if it's going to be the law then the intention must be to enforce it. For the first time in history it will be illegal for unvaccinated people to meet other people in their own home. And even those who are vaccinated will have to have a reasonable excuse to do so.

Who says it's going to be the law? We already know dave cullen is a liar who says whatever he wants to generate money from gullible folks. So where did you hear its gonna be law?

• Advertisement

EyesClosed wrote: »
    Who says it's going to be the law? We already know dave cullen is a liar who says whatever he wants to generate money from gullible folks. So where did you hear its gonna be law?

I read the legislation: https://twitter.com/CatrionaColllns/status/1381371373608652801

Unless it's voted down then it will be the law.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,813 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe

I don't.

But I imagine the various hypotheses about microchips will intensify in the coming months in the light of the new covid microchip that has been invented in the US: https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/pentagon-covid-microchip-blood-virus-b1830372.html

What "hypotheses" about microchips?

Be specific. This better not be anything to do with the "they want to secretly plant microchips in the populace" fantasy.

I don't.

But according to Dave Cullen the vaccine is a way of injection for RFID/Microchips, so why do you believe him on one thing but not the other?

But according to Dave Cullen the vaccine is a way of injection for RFID/Microchips, so why do you believe him on one thing but not the other?

I read the legislation he referred to to verify.

I read the legislation: https://twitter.com/CatrionaColllns/status/1381371373608652801

Did you read the legislation... Or that tweet?
    That legislation also says temporary at the start of it... Its the cover page.
    So are you basing this stuff on dave cullens lies and random tweets? Cause you really shouldn't do that.

• Advertisement

Read her Twitter, she is ****ing insane.

Did you read the legislation... Or that tweet?
    That legislation also says temporary at the start of it... Its the cover page.
    So are you basing this stuff on dave cullens lies and random tweets? Cause you really shouldn't do that.

Well, it was supposed to be a few weeks to flatten the curve and Paschal Donohoe is saying restrictions well into 2022: https://www.irishexaminer.com/news/arid-40266260.html

"Mr Donohoe, in response to the Irish Examiner, said that this year’s figures are based on what he called “a moderation of restrictions” occurring in 2021 and moving to a lower level of restrictions in 2022.

He did not specify when such restrictions will come to an end but made clear that Ireland will remain under some form of limitation well into next year."

Temporary has a habit of lasting a very long time.

I read the legislation.

Starting to notice you consistently link conspiracy theorists and insane people here, you aren't seeking objective information, you are actively seeking this garbage out and you know it.

Dohnjoe wrote: »
    Read her Twitter, she is ****ing insane.

But she didn't write the legislation. It's the legislation that's at issue.

Well, it was supposed to be a few weeks to flatten the curve and Paschal Donohoe is saying restrictions well into 2022: https://www.irishexaminer.com/news/arid-40266260.html

"Mr Donohoe, in response to the Irish Examiner, said that this year’s figures are based on what he called “a moderation of restrictions” occurring in 2021 and moving to a lower level of restrictions in 2022.

He did not specify when such restrictions will come to an end but made clear that Ireland will remain under some form of limitation well into next year."

Temporary has a habit of lasting a very long time.

I read the legislation.

It was a few weeks to flatten the curve... We did it... We opened the curved raised... Do you understand that?

Nothing you have linked to has any evidence for anything lasting forever.

Why do you constantly link to Dave Cullen who you know lies?

No, you read a tweet, again I'll ask...why should you believe anything cullen says? If he's wrong about rfid/microchips in the vaccine then how do you know he isnt wrong about the other shìte he spouts?

But she didn't write the legislation. It's the legislation that's at issue.

No it isn't. It's her batshiat interpretation of it. These people spread disinformation and conspiracies, you aren't "innocently" stumbling on them either, so you can drop that whole act.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 624 ✭✭✭arccosh

is everyone who is outraged by SI 168 going to blatantly ignore the last line:

"The Regulations remain in operation until 04 May 2021."

arccosh wrote: »

And can be extended again and again.

Yeap and the cover page says temporary... They didn't read it... They read a tweet or watched a video by a known liar

• Advertisement

Ahh you are still here... Care to answer my questions?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 624 ✭✭✭arccosh

there's a difference between can and will...

there's only a finite amount of times you can pass temporary legislation before you have to make it a full law or not, which this won't become, because an SI is an amendment to a section of an overarching law, meaning that has to get changed...

In this case it's the health act, which is overarchingly covered by a few EU laws...

all this does is buy you time ...

Believe it or not, it's actually the EU laws on free movement which will litigate everything in SI 168, if it were to continue in another SI.

No, you read a tweet, again I'll ask...why should you believe anything cullen says? If he's wrong about rfid/microchips in the vaccine then how do you know he isnt wrong about the other shìte he spouts?

So what does this mean:

"A vaccinated person may organise, or cause to be organised, an event to
    be held in a dwelling in a relevant geographical location where he or she has
    reasonable excuse.
    (4) For the purposes of paragraph (3), a vaccinated person has reasonable
    excuse for organising, or causing to be organised, an event to be held in a
    dwelling in a relevant geographical location where -
    (a) the dwelling is the vaccinated person’s place of residence,
    (b) the event is attended only by vaccinated persons, and
    (c) persons who are part of no more than 2 households, including
    the household of the person organising the event, attend the
    event."

It mentions 'a vaccinated person' only. So if a person isn't vaccinated then they won't be able to meet people in their own home.

He might be wrong. But in this case a person can read the legislation for themselves to verify.

It was a few weeks to flatten the curve... We did it... We opened the curved raised... Do you understand that?

Nothing you have linked to has any evidence for anything lasting forever.

Why do you constantly link to Dave Cullen who you know lies?

Is the fact that there's no level 0 in the 'living with covid plan' evidence, but not proof, that level 1 is as good as it gets?

there's a difference between can and will...

there's only a finite amount of times you can pass temporary legislation before you have to make it a full law or not, which this won't become, because an SI is an amendment to a section of an overarching law, meaning that has to get changed...

In this case it's the health act, which is overarchingly covered by a few EU laws...

all this does is buy you time ...

Believe it or not, it's actually the EU laws on free movement which will litigate everything in SI 168, if it were to continue in another SI.

That's a relief. Thanks for that.

Is the fact that there's no level 0 in the 'living with covid plan' evidence, but not proof, that level 1 is as good as it gets?

So you're not gonna answer my questions then?

Yeap and the cover page says temporary... They didn't read it... They read a tweet or watched a video by a known liar

Ah they know these people are lying, it's just that the lies are too appealing.

In the 70's and 80's, when popular "psychics" in the US were exposed as frauds (they were discovered to be using radios to communicate private details about members of the audience in order to infer they had "psychic" powers), you'd think they'd be done for, nope, people still kept flocking to their shows, despite knowing they were frauds. People with irrational beliefs don't give one **** about facts, evidence, any of that, they only care about one thing, validating that belief. Even if they know something is a complete lie or a fraud, they'll still gravitate towards it. Psychologists have shown that confronting these types of people with facts and evidence often has the opposite effect, it serves to harden their irrational beliefs. This place is endless proof positive of that.

Dohnjoe wrote: »
    Ah they know these people are lying, it's just that the lies are too appealing.

In the 70's and 80's, when popular "psychics" in the US were exposed as frauds (they were discovered to be using radios to communicate private details about members of the audience in order to infer they had "psychic" powers), you'd think they'd be done for, nope, people still kept flocking to their shows, despite knowing they were frauds. People with irrational beliefs don't give one **** about facts, evidence, any of that, they only care about one thing, validating that belief. Even if they know something is a complete lie or a fraud, they'll still gravitate towards it. Psychologists have shown that confronting these types of people with facts and evidence often has the opposite effect, it serves to harden their irrational beliefs. This place is endless proof positive of that.

Should we listen to CNN instead: https://twitter.com/JackPosobiec/status/1382364998069059591

• Registered Users Posts: 14,366 ✭✭✭✭Professor Moriarty

You should check out Posobiec.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 857 ✭✭✭PintOfView

That's a relief. Thanks for that.

Do you see how hysterical you were getting over that! For no good reason.

Are you going to tell Dave Cullen and that lady Catriona that they needn't worry?

It took 5 minutes to look up those regulations and see they were in operation till 04 May.
    Does that not show you how perfectly explainable things can be spun into a conspiracy, where there is none?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement