Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Health Passport Ireland

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,314 ✭✭✭paw patrol

Denmark is the new Auswitch. Disgusting.

This should concern everyone, regardless of their stance on vaccination. Would make one very suspicious, too.

EDIT: Just seeing that the proposal has been scrapped (for now). People took to the streets for a week, apparently; bravo. Wonder if their government will have a back-up plan?
    that's great news.

additionally I'm worry that Irish people wouldn't resist this in great numbers. We seem to look down on protestors even in cases where we agree with the cause.

Fúck off with your godwined nonsense.
    I cant say I fully agree with the proposed Denmark legislation but they haven't yet resorted to the mass extermination of anyone. So no its not the new Auschwitz

No need for the language, Robbie.

You should be as concerned as anyone that other EU countries are considering isolating people of their choosing and force vaccinating. Disgraceful carry-on.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,800 ✭✭✭RobbieTheRobber

No need for the language, Robbie.

You should be as concerned as anyone that other EU countries are considering isolating people of their choosing and force vaccinating. Disgraceful carry-on.

Just to clarify so far its "a country" not countries. Although you are right in that trying to link legislation to deal with a health emergency to the mass extermination that took place in Auschwitz is disgraceful carry on.

You may not like what the local media outlet takes to be its understanding of the proposed legislation but trying to demean what actually happened in Auschwitz by trying to link it to this is disgraceful.

Over 1.1 million people were murdered over a 4 year period in Auschwitz, that would equate to nearly 20% of the population of Denmark that would need to be killed by their government in the act of carrying out forced vaccination for their to be any equivalence between this and Auschwitz.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

Denmark is the new Auswitch. Disgusting.
    You just compared forced vaccinations, that may or may not be implemented, with the wilful extermination of a million humans.
    It's not the same.

biko wrote: »
    You just compared forced vaccinations, that may or may not be implemented, with the wilful extermination of a million humans.
    It's not the same.

Time will tell.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 119 ✭✭8kczg9v0swrydm

What worries me is how complicit the media is with all of this. Apart from an independent Youtuber and Alive! magazine, has this scheme been submitted to criticism anywhere?

The government does not need to have such a level of control over the population. The death rate for Covid-19 is below 1%.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,373 ✭✭✭Mr. Karate

paw patrol wrote: »
    BTW this isn't a conspiracy cos it is already happening in Denmark.

there have been protests against a new law (epidemic law) that :

they can define any group as they see fit - this is forced vaccinations.
    given we have given the minister of health here complete power to define things as he sees fir it - it's a huge concern.

https://www.thelocal.dk/20201113/explained-what-is-denmarks-proposed-epidemic-law-and-why-is-it-being-criticised

Not in some dictatorship but within the EU itself,.

new Zealand has a similar policy as well. They'll force people to stay in their centers until they get the vaccine.

This is certainly unnerving.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,022 ✭✭✭nomdeboardie

They couldn’t !! Car bodywork only & no injury claim for me - but they wanted ALL my meducal records going back decades. I went mental over it. ‘Luckily’ my car was parked at the time so they had zero justification whatsoever and I point blank
    refused. I’ll never insure my car with them again - and - as stated , unknown to me at the time their sister company is a (massive!) medical underwriting company. Shocking abuse of personal information. And the useless shower in the Ombudsman showed as little interest as though I had called & said I had dropped a pencil on the footpath.
    Sounds outrageous. Did they pay in the end or not?

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

Time will tell.
    If the Danes builds camps and ship people there for industrial scale killing?
    Don't hold your breath :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,718 ✭✭✭seenitall

Well... they are sending their migrant offenders and criminals to a separate ‘centre’ (it’s not kosher to call it a prison, though! :D)
    on an island, shipping them there on a boat named Virus, soooo... who knows what else they’ll think of next? Those funny Danes!

• Advertisement

I was referring to these people taking 2-4 experimental RNA vaccines per year, my friend. Tech that hasn't been used in humans before. That's what they did in Auschwitz. Forced, experimental injections. Guess who's the guinea pig now? ;)

As I said, time will tell.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,314 ✭✭✭paw patrol

https://roscommonherald.ie/2020/11/08/roscommon-village-completes-first-covid-19-community-testing-trial/

so it starts, shame on those that partook

absolute gobsh1tes if I was honest.

The ROQU Group has completed a successful community rapid testing programme for Covid-19 involving the village of Lecarrow in Roscommon.
    The village is the first in Ireland to trial weekly rapid Covid-19 screening as part of the Health Passport Ireland pilot programme, with 150 residents participating over a six-week period. The system was trialled in a rural community setting to demonstrate how it can safeguard the health and wellbeing of local residents and their families.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,282 ✭✭✭✭Eric Cartman

Nursing homes it seems are adopting this for Christmas, 'come see your loved ones, just put yourself on our database first'

also on the topic of health passports, the HSE used our money to make this last year : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1erY9tb9C7o what the hell.

Advertisement