Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

terminator 2

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭larva

Oh and BTW the first Terminator is the superior movie simply because of two words...Michael Biehn!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,738 ✭✭✭Heres Johnny

larva wrote: »
    Ill bet she went all "Sarah Connor" on you when she found out

Ive been looking for a you tube clip of the game where John is being chased by the T1000 in the truck, dont know why but I remember having great fun with that level lol

I think that game was on the Amiga of that helps your search.

Edit: here it is

https://youtu.be/baxvJ-kUnvM

• Registered Users Posts: 974 ✭✭✭Psychiatric Patrick

Ill bet she went all "Sarah Connor" on you when she found out

Ive been looking for a you tube clip of the game where John is being chased by the T1000 in the truck, dont know why but I remember having great fun with that level lol

She'd rant and shout but we'd take it anyway.

She tried hiding it but was terrible at it. She must have given up at some point.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,793 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

The Commodore 64 game for TT2 was just EPIC. I think I cleared it if I recollect

Ha! A full playthrough video for a game that only lasts about 20 minutes. Imagine the uproar if a game was that long today. :)
    Yet I've finished more games these days than I did back in the day of the Spectrum

• Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭larva

Id say the most memorable character of all the Terminator movies is...the Garbage man!

How he didnt get nominated for an Oscar is beyond belief?! What the hell?!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 54,584 ✭✭✭✭walshb

gimli2112 wrote: »
    i'm a very simple type of guy
    I don't get really artsy movies that intelligent people love, like that swedish director with death and chess
    bill and ted's adventure 2
    but I have to say I love this, I think it's a classic and survives the test of time
    Cameron's a genius

This movie remains for me the greatest cinema movie experience ever...

I remember, as a young teen leaving the cinema in a daze. It was that magnificent!

There was simply nothing like it before, or since..

Truly epic movie..

I still prefer The Terminator, but T2 is just absolute magic..

• Registered Users Posts: 3,385 ✭✭✭pah

walshb wrote: »
    This movie remains for me the greatest cinema movie experience ever...

I remember, as a young teen leaving the cinema in a daze. It was that magnificent!

There was simply nothing like it before, or since..

Truly epic movie..

I still prefer The Terminator, but T2 is just absolute magic..

As an 18 year old that's how I felt about The Matrix. I was too young to see T2 in the cinema on release although I have in recent times. First saw it when I was about 14 I'd say. Blew my mind even on 4:3 vhs

• Registered Users Posts: 12,303 ✭✭✭✭Skerries

Mad_maxx wrote: »
    looks nothing like her ?

they browned her up to look hispanic

• Registered Users Posts: 3,720 ✭✭✭Greyfox

For me it's far better than any other action film, they simply don't make films this good anymore. As already said the film doesn't have any slow points, it's straight into the action, and action that still looks great today. Also the films story was amazing. I remember the first time I watched that scene where Sarah attempts to kill Dyson in order to save 3 billion people, it was absolutely mindblowing.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,407 ✭✭✭✭gimli2112

watching it now
    no fate!!!!!
    mom mom
    bonding moment
    bum bom bub bom bom

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 692 ✭✭✭unhappys10

gimli2112 wrote: »
    watching it now
    no fate!!!!!
    mom mom
    bonding moment
    bum bom bub bom bom

Just rewatching The Lord of the Rings Gimli :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,394 ✭✭✭ManOfMystery

Id say the most memorable character of all the Terminator movies is...the Garbage man!

How he didnt get nominated for an Oscar is beyond belief?! What the hell?!

On that note, thought this was interesting.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,858 ✭✭✭Church on Tuesday

It's simply a masterpiece, when cinema had a backbone.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,632 ✭✭✭El Gato De Negocios

Random bump but I came across this

https://www.theringer.com/movies/2021/6/30/22555687/terminator-2-judgement-day-t2-oral-history

An oral history of T2, well worth reading.

Advertisement