Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tour de France 2020 | Stage 7 (Millau - Lavaur, 168 km)

Options
1235»

Comments

Brand_New wrote: »
    Not unusual to see a performance increase in a rider when they hit their mid 20s to early 30s

Exactly, I'd view a young lad far less cynically than a man of 38-40 winning races. Theres a lot to be said for the young blood these days winning races in terms of a measure of how clean the sport is or not. Anyway as far as I know the charter is clear in terms of 'speculation' around these things and I've probably crossed the line myself here.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,495 ✭✭✭at1withmyself

Itziger wrote: »
    He must have really upped the training intensity OR SOMETHING.

Well considering most of the racing he's done is in the last 5 weeks of the past year it makes perfect sense. Remember he was coming off a bad crash in the second half of last year and covid wiped the calendar in the first half of this year. No need to insinuate anything.

Advertisement