Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Oceans 11 Werewolf Lynching Thread

Options
1235»

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

##Vote Nigel WW

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Frank WW

##Vote Nigel WW

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭Wendy WW

##vote nigel ww

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭Abigail WW

##Vote Nigel WW

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,047 ✭✭✭Steve WW

##Vote Nigel WW

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

##vote nigel ww

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,295 ✭✭✭Gabriel WW

##Vote Nigel WW

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,146 ✭✭✭Barbara WW

##Vote Nigel WW

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,133 ✭✭✭Oisin WW

##Vote Nigel WW

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Mary WW

##Vote Nigel WW

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

Mary WW wrote: »
    i like my theory :pac:

if the wolves had 2 kills last night, 1 munch and 1 bullet.
    someone munched or protected..thats fine
    mary shot.

wendy is then cleared of being a wolf as much as is possible because she claims my death is her vig shot rather than a wolf bullet.

so i'm guessing with orla dead, they lost a bullet last night. which wendy was claiming as a vig bullet.
    13:34
    ##Vote Wendy WW
    13:39
    Katie WW wrote: »
    Right final post I typed out earlier.

I wrote a long post yesterday mostly on Mary. She survived the night despite being targeted by Wendy, who said she sent the order early. Wendy telegraphed her shot on Mary, bad move imo. Today she says she didn't shoot Mary and she shot me, despite not even mentioning me once until an hour ago. I didn't get any notification of any shot or protect. Serious question marks over what Wendy is up to;  already, a low poster contributing little, with reasoning and claims all over the place. she moves up on my list; but for now I'm happy to settle on Mary.

Mary had a lynch vote power, she said as much, so she couldn't protect herself. Was she being protected by a fellow wolf? Or is Wendy her teammate and the minor friction between them all for show? Leaving Wendy aside, no villager has claimed to have protected Mary for any reason. She is one of the top posters; take away the guff and fluff and you're left with little of any substance. 

This is more leap to conclusion, contradictory stuff posted today. Players can't be cleared based on claims, instead of claims and corroboration e.g. Gabriel.  Gabriel is the only one cleared for me at this stage, unless he's a rogue/mad wolf; highly unlikely.

Unless I'm misunderstanding, this theory makes little sense imo and looks more like a charade to explain why she isn't dead (this theory might actually help me: re: Phil's claim-but I think it's illogical tbh). It confuses me Frankly. As Gabriel said:

I'm still voting for Mary. I might change for self-pres or if we get another Gabrielesque reveal, that's it.
    18:40
    ##Vote Mary WW
    18:42
    clodagh has blocking power who blocked wendy's bullet
    phil stole that power and blocked katie
    wendy had a bullet who shot katie - didnt work because clodagh

oisin says to trust wendy
    steve is the BG who protected frank
    gabriel outted orla last night with a follow power involving riona

based on phil blocking katie, i'm changing to katie. with only 1 (failed) munch last night she must be a wolf vig
    20:13
    ##Vote Katie WW
    20:14
    Originally Posted by Katie WW View Post
    Peek. Happy? I tried to peek Clodagh last night. It was blocked.

I got the peek after tasking yesterday. I mentioned Rusty, Pits, Crapshoot in my posts..

I said the lynch was the Pits.

I peeked Clodagh because I wanted to confirm him as villager.
    fook. i hate this late stuff!

stick or twist?
    ##Vote Henry WW
    20:54

##Vote Henry WW
    20:57

While I can see why mary comes off wendy, i don't see why she went on wnedy in the first place.

@mary....
    you state,
    "wendy is then cleared of being a wolf as much as is possible because she claims my death is her vig shot rather than a wolf bullet. " at 13:34 yesterday, and place a vote on her at 13:39.

Please walk me through those 5 minutes, where she is cleared of being a wolf and you voting for her.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,146 ✭✭✭Barbara WW

##Vote Oisin WW

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,295 ✭✭✭Gabriel WW

##Vote Oisin WW

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Frank WW

##Vote Oisin WW

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭Abigail WW

##Vote Oisin WW

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

##Vote Oisin WW

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,133 ✭✭✭Oisin WW

##Vote Mary WW