Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings part 4 - Read OP before posting - updated 30/12/23

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭PLATOBONG

Yes but it still leaves a lot of unanswered questions concerning a certain individual that two countries at least, have named and shamed about serious
    crimes especially when other similar persons have been deported from the same country.

In the meantime that certain individual is opening up shops all over Europe.. France and Spain recently.. (if we are talking about same guy)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭theballz

PLATOBONG wrote: »
    In the meantime that certain individual is opening up shops all over Europe.. France and Spain recently.. (if we are talking about same guy)

TBF Gyms aren't shops and they are franchises (assuming you mean Cancer kInhanan) but I do agree it shouldn't be as openly promoted as it is. I thought the rumours of DK working with Mi5 where total fluff but the longer this goes on and more he gets away with what he is doing I start to feel this might be true.

• Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭PLATOBONG

theballz wrote: »
    TBF Gyms aren't shops and they are franchises (assuming you mean Cancer kInhanan) but I do agree it shouldn't be as openly promoted as it is. I thought the rumours of DK working with Mi5 where total fluff but the longer this goes on and more he gets away with what he is doing I start to feel this might be true.

You should know what I mean when I say shops !!

• Registered Users Posts: 219 ✭✭Halenvaneddie

You should know what I mean when I say shops !!

The knocking variety?

• Registered Users Posts: 985 ✭✭✭Pinoy adventure

Lord_Slong wrote: »
    Lads/Ladies: I heard from a reputable person that there's going to be a shortage of sort or some certain product(s) in the coming weeks. Stock up if you're dependent on any illegal substances folks

Well there has being f#ck all hash/pollen
    On this island since about this time last year.
    On the other hand those getting the double bubble payments next week might just buy an extra bit of stuff too do them over the xmas

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 935 ✭✭✭giles lynchwood

I am totally in the same frame of mind as you.Something stinks to high heaven.

• Registered Users Posts: 19 TheGeneral123

Forgive me ignorance but what use would they be to Mi5?
    Would it be political?

• Registered Users Posts: 560 ✭✭✭Eyes1

Where have all the regulars gone to ?

Sick of hearing about dopey c***s on pills and what 'garys' are better ffs

Eyes1 wrote: »
    Sick of hearing about dopey c***s on pills and what 'garys' are better ffs

Grow up.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,592 ✭✭✭✭yourdeadwright

Forgive me ignorance but what use would they be to Mi5?
    Would it be political?

Giving them a direct line to main men in the heroin trade which comes out of the middle East,
    The same trade which is used to bank roll Terrorism, Jihads all others sorts of nonsense which is higher up the agenda of Mi5,

Its a very plausible story but also one that wouldn't look out of place in a Hollywood blockbuster,

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭leko99

leko99 wrote: »

Andy is the image of his oulfella

Giving them a direct line to main men in the heroin trade which comes out of the middle East,
    The same trade which is used to bank roll Terrorism, Jihads all others sorts of nonsense which is higher up the agenda of Mi5,

Its a very plausible story but also one that wouldn't look out of place in a Hollywood blockbuster,

Well tbf it makes sense, being out in the Middle East he would have closer access to the main producer of heroin (Afghanistan.) Talibans main source of revenue is opium. It’s just hard to believe he is in that deep

• Registered Users Posts: 37 Beholders

Nice one mate.

long time interested and big time Fan, I'm a lurker on this thread, first time posting, Thank you for explaining things @Lord_Slong. I glade your staying:)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,967 ✭✭✭Plastik

Lorg_Slong, add me to the whatsapp group if you're not going to post here anymore will ya.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

Plastik wrote: »
    Lorg_Slong, add me to the whatsapp group if you're not going to post here anymore will ya.

It’s a new group chat pal. PM me if you want in.

Anyone see the owlwan getting bet on the 27 bus lay night?

Anyone see the owlwan getting bet on the 27 bus lay night?

Have a look here.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 242 ✭✭Lord_Slong

Omackeral wrote: »
    Have a look here.

You're the mod, I'd say your workload has increased ten-fold mate.

Beholders wrote: »
    long time interested and big time Fan, I'm a lurker on this thread, first time posting, Thank you for explaining things @Lord_Slong. I glade your staying:)

No need to thank me, I like the majority here. Some really nice people. To the user below the mod of the group will be in touch.

• Advertisement

It’s a new group chat pal. PM me if you want in.

Is it not a bit problematic having a wats ap group with strangers talking about stuff like this ,

Dublin a small place I'm sure there are plenty of lads who get spoke about on here that would not take to kindly to it,

Or do people not care ?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,797 ✭✭✭✭hatrickpatrick

^ Yes, while this thread is always fascinating because of the insight people have, I'd balk at having to give my phone number out to anyone on Boards. Could ye use a different app which doesn't require a linked mobile phone?

Is it not a bit problematic having a wats ap group with strangers talking about stuff like this ,

Dublin a small place I'm sure there are plenty of lads who get spoke about on here that would not take to kindly to it,

Or do people not care ?

We're just taking the mickey. I certainly wouldn't give my personal number out, for the exact reason you mentioned. We genuinely don't know who's behind accounts here, someone could have mentioned something passing about a gangland figure who maybe prominent here. Now imagine he finds out who said that via a WhatsApp group? It wouldn't end well.

We're just taking the mickey. I certainly wouldn't give my personal number out, for the exact reason you mentioned. We genuinely don't know who's behind accounts here, someone could have mentioned something passing about a gangland figure who maybe prominent here. Now imagine he finds out who said that via a WhatsApp group? It wouldn't end well.

Exactly what I was thinking,

I know most of people like myself are far removed and don't know anyone or anything and just follow the thread for entertainment value ,

I was just worried some innocent naïve soul would join a wats a groups say something they heard on the grape all of a sudden be on someone's radar ,

Dublin is a small place anyone spreading stories or naming names could easily find themselves having to answer to the men there talking about , Certainly not worth the hassle

I post about the ''whatsapp group'' probably once every two months on here and then say how I'm only messing literally a few posts later. But everytime I do it I get PM's anyway, without fail. It's kinda funny but kinda sad. And I'd absolutely not give my number out on here fwiw and wouldn't advise anyone else does.

Ears lives on this forum.

Not a big stretch tbh. I know people who hardly know what boards.ie is and they read this forum. I know for a fact there's dealers, coppers and just people having a good ol' nose reading it on the regular. There's definitely journalists on it too, sure we had a confirmed one not long ago popping in to say hello!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,896 ✭✭✭Irishphotodesk

Not a big stretch tbh. I know people who hardly know what boards.ie is and they read this forum. I know for a fact there's dealers, coppers and just people having a good ol' nose reading it on the regular. There's definitely journalists on it too, sure we had a confirmed one not long ago popping in to say hello!

I must have missed that ... Or was it me?

I posted about king scum spotted around the place (CCJ) and have posted about a few other people at the courts.

• Registered Users Posts: 35 BenedictC12

Would it have been possible to have seen him today in the Applegreen on the M1 southbound? 2 lads but 1 fitted his description, black hat, white runners and man bag walked past me in the car park.
    Instantly thought it was him but then doubted why he'd be up that far North.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭Random Account

Would it have been possible to have seen him today in the Applegreen on the M1 southbound? 2 lads but 1 fitted his description, black hat, white runners and man bag walked past me in the car park.
    Instantly thought it was him but then doubted why he'd be up that far North.

Is that the castlebellinghan apple green?

Advertisement