Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings part 4 - Read OP before posting - updated 30/12/23

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 219 ✭✭Halenvaneddie

bigsuge1 wrote: »
    Lee B currently doing his usual and living it up abroad five star only this time he’s in Dubai. Wonder if daddy had to go meet the boss?

On a side note he must cost his dad an absolute fortune being on constant luxury holidays - how much dosh would LB/the Byrnes have on the scale of things? Are they just below Kinahan level or no where near it

He’s probably spending the windfall he got when he sued the restaurant

• Registered Users Posts: 265 ✭✭high_tower

What are the Gary’s like off the rickshaw lads ? Asking for a friend ...

• Registered Users Posts: 31 theo_parrish

high_tower wrote: »

All garys seem to be high strength these days, I'd imagine the ones them lads sell are similar. I'd be more worried about getting anything in powder form off them.

• Registered Users Posts: 549 ✭✭✭jay1988

Heavy with a bad scag.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 763 ✭✭✭doublejobbing 2

I'd imagine they get them off an Irish lad who runs the rickshaws so they are standard. Most Brazillians in Ireland seem fairly middle class, I don't think its favela gangsters running anything here.

I've got them several times. Nice enough, but I've not really generally felt that higher state of consciousness off a yoke or two (and I'm too old and wose to take more than 2 ) in about 7 years now that I felt nearly every time for the first 10 years, despite potency apparently increasing. I must be getting old. Something that good cant last forever.

Funny thing- back in the day when I thought yokes were way stronger you would barely ever see a non white pill. White mitzis, apples, doves et al. Yet in the last decade I've not seen one that wasnt blue pink green red etc

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭theballz

hit and miss.

• Registered Users Posts: 443 ✭✭Thesiger

What Irish gangsters are still based in Spain these days?

• Registered Users Posts: 155 ✭✭Deco Barry

Thesiger wrote: »
    What Irish gangsters are still based in Spain these days?

Christy Gilroy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 253 ✭✭Beltby

Deco Barry wrote: »
    Christy Gilroy

:pac:

Who was it they linked to Trevor deeley again?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 369 ✭✭Timmyr

theballz wrote: »

https://twitter.com/JohnDoy38195851/status/1330513830007476224/photo/1

Think it was the Guinea pig

• Registered Users Posts: 369 ✭✭Kaizer Sosa

Think it was the Guinea pig

Was it not Alan Wilson, the same lad that kidnapped and shot the Romanian teenager? Not sure how credible the rumours are though.

Private account can’t see it mate

Alan O'Shea

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Patty Power

twitter.com/PatG32495968/status/1071774206642274304

• Registered Users Posts: 265 ✭✭high_tower

I'd imagine they get them off an Irish lad who runs the rickshaws so they are standard. Most Brazillians in Ireland seem fairly middle class, I don't think its favela gangsters running anything here.

I've got them several times. Nice enough, but I've not really generally felt that higher state of consciousness off a yoke or two (and I'm too old and wose to take more than 2 ) in about 7 years now that I felt nearly every time for the first 10 years, despite potency apparently increasing. I must be getting old. Something that good cant last forever.

Funny thing- back in the day when I thought yokes were way stronger you would barely ever see a non white pill. White mitzis, apples, doves et al. Yet in the last decade I've not seen one that wasnt blue pink green red etc

You’re getting old mate. Went to a festival for the first time in years last year , couldn’t get into it at all. Was too aware of surroundings.

• Registered Users Posts: 984 ✭✭✭Pinoy adventure

Does anybody know what ever happened too billy,terry and franer palmer from clondalkin ???

• Registered Users Posts: 19 TheGeneral123

Was it ever established why Packie More was killed in Columbia?

Was it ever established why Packie More was killed in Columbia?

Was he working with Christy Sr?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,569 ✭✭✭2ndcoming

Say it's just like everything else, you're mad giddy in your teen years and early 20s, thinking about going raving all week, you'd be buzzing before you even took one. Can you really be arsed about anything like that anymore? I'd be happy with a feed of pints at this stage.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,158 ✭✭✭frag420

hit and miss.

He was asking about the pills, not the drivers...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,671 ✭✭✭monty_python

Shooting in cork

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

Shooting in cork

Finally!!!!!

Shooting in cork

Nah it was a hoax

• Registered Users Posts: 1,671 ✭✭✭monty_python

Timmyr wrote: »
    Nah it was a hoax

Just read that, ****ing Langer's can't even get a shooting right

• Registered Users Posts: 2,314 ✭✭✭paw patrol

2ndcoming wrote: »
    Say it's just like everything else, you're mad giddy in your teen years and early 20s, thinking about going raving all week, you'd be buzzing before you even took one. Can you really be arsed about anything like that anymore? I'd be happy with a feed of pints at this stage.

dunno about you but I'm 43 and I love heading out on the lash.
    It's not as frequent as my 20s but no less enjoyable.

• Registered Users Posts: 973 ✭✭✭grayzer75

paw patrol wrote: »
    dunno about you but I'm 43 and I love heading out on the lash.
    It's not as frequent as my 20s but no less enjoyable.

And it takes half a week to recover lol :o

• Registered Users Posts: 250 ✭✭Johnthemanager

I don't know about that, them Green nikeys were a 12 hour job back in the day.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 363 ✭✭fantaiscool

Whats the best working hypothesis about the trevor deely case? was the guy in black identified a few posts back?

Advertisement