Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Post primary return to schools roadmap

Options
1373839404143»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,232 ✭✭✭alroley

RealJohn wrote: »
    Sorry to bump this at this time of year, but would anyone be able to point me in the direction of any official guidelines on mask breaks in secondary schools. I’ve been looking and I can’t seem to find any guidance on mask breaks from official sources. Plenty on wearing masks, but nothing on taking them off.
    Thanks in advance.

Pretty sure they are supposed to be wearing a mask unless it's lunch or break time.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,099 ✭✭✭RealJohn

Yes, but we've been told to bring them out every so often to let them get a break from wearing their masks, and I've heard and seen reference to "mask breaks" elsewhere too. I was just investigating this because I wanted to know what the actual rules/guidelines were (because as you can imagine, it's all got quite lax at this stage of the year) but I could find any reference to "mask breaks" (or similar) in any of the guidelines, so I'm wondering where it came from.

Advertisement