Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Liveline: de Welsh Megamint edition (see warning, 1st post)

Options

Comments

You had one good pun with "Brian Scan" buddy, and even Joe could have come up with that one

Good morning chaps and Catmaniac. May the sun rise to meet you like the toxic glow of a Poolbeg incinerator

https://twitter.com/Rheum2improve/status/1281530188933795841?s=20

That is actually a picture of merit - I have to admit that.

That is actually a picture of merit - I have to admit that.

I thought Joe had gone all abstract on us, until I turned my phone sideways. One of his better works, for sure.

I thought Joe had gone all abstract on us, until I turned my phone sideways. One of his better works, for sure.

My mother, quite the artist, had always said Joe has potential as such, and a definitive capacity to improve. Here's a mini watercolour she painted of me faaaaader:

My mother, quite the artist, had always said Joe has potential as such, and a definitive capacity to improve. Here's a mini watercolour she painted of me faaaaader:

Whorra byourriful, byourriful faader. Well done well done.

Whorra byourriful, byourriful faader. Well done well done.

I'm drinking coffee in Starbucks, you made me spit it out!

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,713 ✭✭✭Gods Gift

Great new thread, I may have to tune into this ‘Lovelane’ radio show now :pac:

91F93A09EE71D186530978C2C2C5E9AD625058C8

Just to let you know that the people who ring in, in no way represent the majority of the Irish population.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

Gods Gift wrote: »
    Just to let you know that the people who ring in, in no way represent the majority of the Irish population.

He knows that

He knows that

Actually, Megaman, you should phone in about something, anything; Joe would be all prickly just because you probably sound quite like his latest enemy, Greg Prosser. Although he's of South Wales origin, Joe probably couldn't tell de difference in accent. It would be like having a Michael O'Leary soundalike.

Maybe complain that there are too many people passing through Holyhead and potentially spreading de virus, and that you want de ferries stopped during de pandemic. Dat would raise a few heckles. Break into Welsh now and again and Joe will reply "As Gaeige".

1850 715815

• Registered Users Posts: 71,669 ✭✭✭✭Welsh Megaman

Gods Gift wrote: »

Are you insinuating that Joe handpicks the callers to suit his own personal agenda?

:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 71,669 ✭✭✭✭Welsh Megaman

Actually, Megaman, you should phone in about something, anything; Joe would be all prickly just because you probably sound quite like his latest enemy, Greg Prosser. Although he's of South Wales origin, Joe probably couldn't tell de difference in accent. It would be like having a Michael O'Leary soundalike.

Maybe complain that there are too many people passing through Holyhead and potentially spreading de virus, and that you want de ferries stopped during de pandemic. Dat would raise a few heckles. Break into Welsh now and again and Joe will reply "As Gaeige".

1850 715815

“Afternoon Joe, and may I be the first person to say...Byffoon di-gliw ydych chi.”

:)

• Advertisement

“Afternoon Joe, and may I be the first person to say...Byffoon di-gliw ydych chi.”

No need for that kinda language caller.

Gwyn hynny! Gwyn hynny! Gwyn hynny!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,713 ✭✭✭Gods Gift

Ya can’t say dat

• Registered Users Posts: 16,693 ✭✭✭✭BPKS

I hope ye have loike Oisin with his two loike girlfriends and Doddy paying for his grinds on today with his thoughts on the LC results being pushed out along with Luke, Luke, Luke, Luke the swot from Cork.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,942 ✭✭✭✭2smiggy

the poor children's mental health is apparently under great strain due to the delay of the leaving cert results. Thank god there is nothing more important going on

• Registered Users Posts: 36,165 ✭✭✭✭ED E

Actually, Megaman, you should phone in about something, anything; Joe would be all prickly just because...

Its not a joe show today

• Registered Users Posts: 31,849 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

Ah I remember Mary Byrne on x factor with her beuuuaraaaful daughter

• Registered Users Posts: 8,505 ✭✭✭shearforce

which mary byrne?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,756 ✭✭✭✭Busi_Girl08

shearforce wrote: »
    which mary byrne?

The Mary Byrne

• Registered Users Posts: 38,765 ✭✭✭✭Dan Jaman

What's the point of this call?
    Вашему собственному бычьему дерьму нельзя верить - V Putin

• Advertisement

shearforce wrote: »
    which mary byrne?

De Mary Byrne whose nephew installed de nice granite in my kitchen.

Why the actual f*&k do you bring your sister with dementia camping?

Edit: Mobile home. Still though. My question stands.

Maredee Burden

• Registered Users Posts: 11,644 ✭✭✭✭Jordan 199

De Mary Byrne whose nephew installed de nice granite in my kitchen.

Granite. Well la-di-da!

Front page of some rag tomorrow Mary Byrne lives in a mobile home....

Somebody obviously let her out the gate.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,186 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

What colour was the car?

Somebody obviously let her out the gate.

Or forgot to lock it.

How long is this going to be stretched out?
    Mary Byrnes sister has dementia she wandered out when they were on hols in a mobile home and was picked up by someone who took her to her house.

• Advertisement

So she's home and we'll.

What's the point of this?
    They'll find yer man and there'll be half an hour of stuff that can be done privately.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement