Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lidl e-scooter this week

Options
1234568»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,236 ✭✭✭✭Akrasia

zynaps wrote: »
    You can keep asserting that but I don't agree.

Nobody ever said the conversion was difficult. I bought a scooter that wasn't configured for the Irish market, and I brought it back, the end. If you would be happy with keeping it then that's great, but why do you keep bringing the same thing up?
    What do you think they’ll do with the scooter that you returned?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,529 ✭✭✭zynaps

Akrasia wrote: »
    What do you think they’ll do with the scooter that you returned?
    They'll send it back to the service centre to check it and decide from there. I've worked in a few places that take returns of much cheaper items and they do not just go straight to landfill.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 6,232 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sheep Shagger

zynaps wrote: »
    They'll send it back to the service centre to check it and decide from there. I've worked in a few places that take returns of much cheaper items and they do not just go straight to landfill.

Lidl have regular warehouse sales with opened and used goods - at a reduced price, will end up there.

• Registered Users Posts: 222 ✭✭QueenRizla

Are these completely gone for now or any stragglers in branches? Might have missed the boat.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,992 ✭✭✭ooter

Pretty sure I seen some in the cabra store on sunday

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 103 ✭✭Big Daddy Kane

X2 in cabra yesterday (up at the till)

• Registered Users Posts: 222 ✭✭QueenRizla

Thanks a mill. I rang the customer service but they can only check stock going back 7 days. These came in May 3rd.

Advertisement