Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but it can only be 5K away

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,068 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

Mam, I'm now bingeing on True Detective.
    I'll get a job in the FBI after this.

To thine own self be true

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭The Crazy Cat Lady

think that's enough boards for today (I could stay on all day on this thing), night folks x

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,835 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Night Cat Lady

• Registered Users Posts: 3,192 ✭✭✭Samsgirl

Bedside having watched First Man with Mr Sam.
    Had a row then over the whole did they / didn't they go to the moon thing.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,547 ✭✭✭✭cj maxx

In bed wide awake, and browsing boards. On another forum (fora?) a thread has reminded me of fun times years ago in England. I'm laughing away to myself. And reminiscing about an old girlfriend. No sleep tonight , damn you boards :(

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,835 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

I'm terrible for going down the rabbithole online, next thing it's three hours later and i've square eyes :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

Autosport wrote: »
    Couchside stuffed :D. So full so would someone be a dear and turn off the lights ;):D

Takes me back to long ago childhood nights when you literally had to get out of bed to turn the light off! No bedside lamps or sockets in those days.

smurfjed wrote: »
    Found a neat site for Xmas shopping, justbuyIrish.com

some fascinating sites.. But the prices! E50 for a simple cabled knitted hat? I can way undercut that... I am serious! And make them better... lol...

Glad to see some old friends there too.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,063 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Not sure if he thought he was at a fancy dress party

530538.jpeg

Makes a fine caesar :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,092 ✭✭✭fineso.mom

Thank you for putting up that link to justbuyirish Smurfjed. It's brilliant. I'm planning on doing all of my Christmas shopping from shops on it. Due to not being able to go anywhere this year I've managed to have more disposable income than previous years so am delighted to be able to support Irish businesses.
    Am especially looking forward to sending stuff to my children who live abroad and can't come home.
    I've sent the link on to loads of people too. Thanks again.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Mutt looks so happy :) Did you get to get home Smurf?

I’m currently deciding which walk I should go on :)

Hotel room excitement

530551.jpeg

No Auto, long rotation this time around with no end in sight.

smurfjed wrote: »
    Hotel room excitement

530551.jpeg

No Auto, long rotation this time around with no end in sight.

Woah what happened??

Couchside. Waiting for some painkillers to kick in. Have a headache and shoulder is at me.

Anyway, I was looking at the boards love match thread and I'm thinking we should start a blind date style thread for mam of 4, where she asks all of us who matched with her, one question to narrow it down to handful of posters, based on our answers. Then a second question to narrow it down to 3 and a final question to choose her favourite match. And then you know.. happily ever after!

• Registered Users Posts: 601 ✭✭✭Snails pace

Cleaning out an old house here. Nothing else to do so might as well be working

Cleaning out an old house here. Nothing else to do so might as well be working

Will you be doing it at a snails pace?

:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Will you be doing it at a snails pace?

:pac:

If a snail clears out their house, they become sluggish.

Ted_YNWA wrote: »

:D

Only place I am going is where I am! Can I donate my 5 k to someone else please?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,109 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

At a covid test centre for Ms G's test.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,068 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

Ted_YNWA wrote: »

Here's a quick question. I rolled over a snail this week with my fuel cart. Totally accidentally, didn't see him camouflaged on the ground. His shell was smashed :( but he was wriggling around. Can they survive without their shell or am I a murderer now??

To thine own self be true

Grandeeod wrote: »

Fingers crossed for ye.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,846 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Couchside. Waiting for some painkillers to kick in. Have a headache and shoulder is at me.

Anyway, I was looking at the boards love match thread and I'm thinking we should start a blind date style thread for mam of 4, where she asks all of us who matched with her, one question to narrow it down to handful of posters, based on our answers. Then a second question to narrow it down to 3 and a final question to choose her favourite match. And then you know.. happily ever after!

And that BB is how you perfectly describe many people's worst nightmare :pac:

Hope the pain eases up , joint pains can be crippling.

ETA,

Hope Ms G has escaped from catching it G, fingers crossed.

Woah what happened??

No Idea, heard a bang, noticed smoke and then looked out the window to see that.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,064 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Here's a quick question. I rolled over a snail this week with my fuel cart. Totally accidentally, didn't see him camouflaged on the ground. His shell was smashed :( but he was wriggling around. Can they survive without their shell or am I a murderer now??

That shell is their house, they won't last long without it!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,129 ✭✭✭wildwillow

Graces7 wrote: »
    some fascinating sites.. But the prices! E50 for a simple cabled knitted hat? I can way undercut that... I am serious! And make them better... lol...

Glad to see some old friends there too.

Not fair to compare home knitted cost of product to price in shops. Think wages, rent, rates, insurance, VAT, web page, etc. and you will find the prices are usually not too outrageous.

If you only charged the minimum wage for your time, the hats would cost more.

Without commercial enterprises the local authority would be unable to function.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,378 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

Grandeeod wrote: »

Everything crossed here.

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    And that BB is how you perfectly describe many people's worst nightmare :pac:

:D:D:D well it is almost halloween like!

Thanks Mam, painkillers helped a small bit which is all I expected and every little helps.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,064 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

:D:D:D well it is almost halloween like!

Thanks Mam, painkillers helped a small bit which is all I expected and every little helps.

I could give you a massage if you want.

Just back from the shop and I brought the most necessary items .......

Chocolate and rebel chilli 😃

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement