Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but it can only be 5K away

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,190 ✭✭✭Samsgirl

Am back after my shameful busy weekend..... what did I miss :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,494 ✭✭✭IamMetaldave

Samsgirl wrote: »
    Am back after my shameful busy weekend..... what did I miss :)

There were nudey pics exchanges happening last night from what I could see!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,789 ✭✭✭Princess Calla

Deskside. Dragged myself down the pier early for a saunter and it was just awesome, the water was like a still pond and the sun burning up! :)

526988.jpg

I always say I should get up early and watch the sunset in howth, but ya know laziness and well laziness.

Absolutely fabulous picture.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,980 ✭✭✭s1ippy

Well that's my morning tomorrow decided

Thanks PC! :)

Well worth it s1ippy! It's awesome down there in the morning. I go most mornings.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,789 ✭✭✭Princess Calla

I always say I should get up early and watch the sunset in howth, but ya know laziness and well laziness.

Absolutely fabulous picture.

Or sunrise.... It's Monday :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 999 ✭✭✭NewRed2

Aaagh Monday mornings, hate them! And I got all excited when I received an email from national lottery telling me to check my account after doing the euromillions online the other day, the email said I had won!
    So I logged in to discover yes I had won 8 euro. Cost of ticket was 7 euro. You know they could maybe change the wording of those emails to something like "don't bother logging in coz ya won bugger all so we dont want to get your hopes up". Something like that would work better!
    The gits!

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,581 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Grabbing a bit of lunch before getting back.to work for the afternoon.

Lovely day out there!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,738 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Must get my lazy arse out of bed and get ready for work..

Deskside. Dragged myself down the pier early for a saunter and it was just awesome, the water was like a still pond and the sun burning up! :)

That is a stunning photo :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,826 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Must get my lazy arse out of bed and get ready for work..

Grem , one thing is certain and that is that no one could call you a lazy arse .

Gorgeous evening sun here , have just lit the fire also though :)

• Registered Users Posts: 13,285 ✭✭✭✭kowloon

Picture of one of the badgers visiting. One of the adults died on the road, this is either the other adult or one of the two now grown young.
    They seem to like ham.

527021.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 12,082 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Dinner in the belly. Now to watch a great film - Tremors from 1990.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 312 ✭✭Onshuh

Listening to Sufjan Steven's absolutely brilliant album Carrie and Lowell. Lord knows I need it tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,285 ✭✭✭✭kowloon

Grandeeod wrote: »

Love that film.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,235 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Evening all :) A full day training ahead of me tomorrow but at least I get to do it from home :)

Couchside eating some Monster munch crisps now :)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,738 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Grandeeod wrote: »

That was 1990?? :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 13,440 ✭✭✭✭Deja Boo

Bedside (wanting a nap but...) awaiting the soon mspaint reveal some of us participated in :D ...will be great fun!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,082 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

That was 1990?? :eek:

Yup! Don't know about you, but I'm feeling oldish these days.:D Thankfully I was computer/tech literate from a young age so I get to shake it up with the young folk.:D But my movie taste tends to still rely on the not so near past.:eek:

Speaking of computer literate, I've just remembered a funny story that Ms G told me a few weeks ago. It was funny to me and her, but probably normal enough these days. She started back at school and they had their first IT class. They are all sitting in front of desktop PC's. Blah, blah, blah says the teacher about lesson number one. How to switch it on. Easy enough. Once it's on and they are told to click this and click that (setting up Google classroom) Ms G noticed that the girl next to her was tapping the computer monitor expecting a result. She points at the mouse and explains that's how you do it. That kid just never sat in front of an actual computer. A laptop may freak her out altogether. :eek: Smart phones and tablets are great, but I believe they instill a false sense that your kid is tech savy.

Back to Tremors.:D

Deja Boo wrote: »
    Bedside (wanting a nap but...) awaiting the soon mspaint reveal some of us participated in :D ...will be great fun!

It'll be hilarious!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,378 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

Rough day.

Sardonicat wrote: »
    Rough day.

*huggles*

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,004 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Sardonicat wrote: »
    Rough day.

giphy.gif

Deskside breaking my ass laughing at the ms paint !

Same :D

Just reading the thread there, bloody hell it's hilarious

• Registered Users Posts: 13,440 ✭✭✭✭Deja Boo

...it's monday night insanity :D

Da glitch is in the house..

• Registered Users Posts: 13,012 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

giphy.gif

Smarty pants, get painting next round :p

To thine own self be true

Cracking idea all the same, in a hayp laughing :pac:

• Advertisement

Cracking idea all the same, in a hayp laughing :pac:

Will you play next time?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement