Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but it can only be 5K away

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,004 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Enjoying the last two Lindt chocolates here , just so they won't go to waste .

One for you and one for me mam :p

• Registered Users Posts: 13,012 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

*cocks pistol under the table *

Hand it over

I've reported this perverted post to Ted.

To thine own self be true

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Post is in order.

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Post is in order.

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 16,352 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

Autosport wrote: »
    It’s a good job I paid a visit to Dealz today and bought Banshee Bones and a mint aero bar :) 12pk for €3 good value :)

And no I’m not sharing :P

Well unless you bribe me :D

Stop! Are Banshee Bones back? Are they still as acidic as battery fluid?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,378 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

Stop! Are Banshee Bones back? Are they still as acidic as battery fluid?

Why do I not know what these are?

• Registered Users Posts: 21,826 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Lol , no minds in the gutter tonight PM :pac:

Sardonicat wrote: »
    Why do I not know what these are?

They're similar to Meanies with their very sharp taste.

Lol , no minds in the gutter tonight PM :pac:

Mine is never out of it, Mam.

9909 steps on my Fitbit, genuinely considering getting out of bed to do a few more, this is ridiculous. Might to be time to get rid of it,it's causing me stress.

Gorgeous day here today, headed to the coast after work ,walked (not enough obviously), loads of yachts and boats in the harbour, people heading in swimming ,eating and drinking outside in the sun, fingers crossed this weather stays for a few more days, it makes such a difference mentally imo.
    Alarm set for 6.30,early start but early finish also and then free til Monday tf.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,004 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Why would you do that? It was perfectly innocent post!

😈😈 😏😏

9909 steps on my Fitbit, genuinely considering getting out of bed to do a few more, this is ridiculous. Might to be time to get rid of it,it's causing me stress.

Gorgeous day here today, headed to the coast after work ,walked (not enough obviously), loads of yachts and boats in the harbour, people heading in swimming ,eating and drinking outside in the sun, fingers crossed this weather stays for a few more days, it makes such a difference mentally imo.
    Alarm set for 6.30,early start but early finish also and then free til Monday tf.

Thats a good amount, What were you aiming for ?

Meanies are pickled onion, BB are vinegar favoured. They used to be so strong they'd strip the skin off the inside of your cheeks.

Acidy deliciousness! I bet some of the ingredients are banned now.

If ye would all stay posting so that the page will unglitch, I'd appreciate it :p

Ok , unglitched myself :o

If ye would all stay posting so that the page will unglitch, I'd appreciate it :p

Ok , unglitched myself :o

Unglitch!

Mine is never out of it, Mam.

Neither is mine , but I meant it seems no one else's mind was tonight strangely. ..

What are they?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,789 ✭✭✭Princess Calla

What are they?

Crisps... Or probably corn snacks

Crisps... Or probably corn snacks

I think I remember meanies now. Didn't like them. Have never encountered Banshee Bones

I think I remember meanies now. Didn't like them. Have never encountered Banshee Bones

You haven't lived! Send your partner to Dealz to get some.

• Advertisement

I'd also put Monster Munch in same category for the explosion of spices they cause in your mouth.
    Monsters and banshees.. Who thought of those marketing campaigns I wonder!

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭MAC addict

Just after climbing into bed, I was on FaceTime to a friend that lives in Spain... I am supposed to be there for 2 weeks right now.. :( god damn covid

• Registered Users Posts: 22,235 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Morning all :) Happy Thursday!!!

Orange flavour Twirls are making a come back too :)

Hi ho hi ho it’s off to work I go

Deskside with coffee, it's my Friday tf. Have a good one lads.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Bed side. This is my last full day here. Back to England tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,494 ✭✭✭IamMetaldave

Morning all! :)

Deskside early for a meeting with a work colleague in Tokyo but seems he has logged off! Ah well, guess I'll just doss around Boards instead :pac:

Thank you for the tremendous news that Banshee Bones are back! Cornsnack goodness, Leg spot as usual - they really did strip layers off your cheeks! Does anyone remember Dennis the Mennis crisps? A parcel of bacon flavoured magic and for the excellent price of 5p!!! Yes, 5P!! For a pack! Mmmmm they were tasty! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,068 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

Workside. I am wearing shoes today that I have not worn in yonks and it feels like I am walking in someone elses shoes. Strange.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,738 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Off for a wee spin with a mate today :)

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

Bed... taken root and it is bliss..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 323 ✭✭Phoenix32

Organising all of the appointments today. Covid swab for CF clinic on Sunday, CF clinic Tuesday, CT scan, bloods, bla bla and then psychiatrist to make sure I don't lose my mind (or what's left of it) :pac: Been in a bit of a hole but starting to crawl back out now :)

On the spider topic, there's one trapped under a cup on my stairs because it's gigantic and I don't want to kill it but can't be dealing with it right now :P

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement