Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but it can only be 5K away

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,356 ✭✭✭✭kowloon

I'm just thinking about the hypocrisy of me talking about people sharing 'mundane' things on FB when I'm on this thread telling you all everytime I take a walk or whatever. But we'll all just agree to ignore that little detail, yeah? :D:D

We all just play along with 'guess the bridge' and pretend we don't know your exact location at every second.

kowloon wrote: »
    We all just play along with 'guess the bridge' and pretend we don't know your exact location at every second.

:D:D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 191 ✭✭This time with style

Sardonicat wrote:
    With a strong constitution and the patience of a saint ? Luckily for you, hey?

Just think of Matthew McConaughey but completely different and uglier. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 12,378 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

Just think of Matthew McConaughey . :D

I'd rather not, thanks. Not my ideal of male beauty, at all.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 191 ✭✭This time with style

Sardonicat wrote:
    I'd rather not, thanks. Not my ideal of male beauty, at all.

Ara jaysus there's no pleasing you. Even I'd give Matthew one... :pac:

• Advertisement

D'ya know, I can't think of one public male figure I'd felt any attraction for? I don't go for Hollywood handsome, that's for sure. I must have very refined taste. Or something

Ara jaysus there's no pleasing you. Even I'd give Matthew one... :pac:

It'd be rude not to, out of respect like.
    Sardonicat wrote: »
    D'ya know, I can't think of one public male figure I'd felt any attraction for? I don't go for Hollywood handsome, that's for sure. I must have very refined taste. Or something

Morrissey?

• Registered Users Posts: 21,855 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Think it's the "or something " Sardi :pac:
    Only joking btw , my Hollywood handsome would have been Rutger Hauer (RIP) or Jeff Goldblum , not what you'd call conventionally good looking .

Just back in here , kettle boiled , feed the dog first .

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Down the park.....burd watching 😏😏 came across some fine looking burds.

Came across this bird which I posted in the nature forum

https://i.ibb.co/qsXbspw/IMG20200707130458.jpg

😜🤣😸

That's just a grey crow, pure scavanger is all they are

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,079 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    That's just a grey crow, pure scavanger is all they are

A hooded crow actually brother tedo :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,076 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

Sorry MO4, I know you seem like a lovely lady but I'd pull the roots of hair out of your head for Jeff Goldblum.

:D

To thine own self be true

Sorry MO4, I know you seem like a lovely lady but I'd pull the roots of hair out of your head for Jeff Goldblum.

Lol , it'll be hard to get a grip on a buzz cut but hair pulling time it is :p

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Lol , it'll be hard to get a grip on a buzz cut but hair pulling time it is :p

It's funny because Jeff is decades older than I am but I'd take him any day over any of the modern day supposed Hollywood heartthrobs.
    He reminds me of Deepak Chopra a lot.
    I also will admit to finding David Jason when he plays Inspector Frost in a Touch of Frost to be very appealing!

It's funny because Jeff is decades older than I am but I'd take him any day over any of the modern day supposed Hollywood heartthrobs.
    He reminds me of Deepak Chopra a lot.
    I also will admit to finding David Jason when he plays Inspector Frost in a Touch of Frost to be very appealing!

Have to say , we've very similar taste PM :)

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Have to say , we've very similar taste PM :)

But my ultimate older man fantasy has to be the boss himself, Mr Bruce Springsteen, God's special gift to this world :)

But my ultimate older man fantasy has to be the boss himself, Mr Bruce Springsteen, God's special gift to this world :)

Ricky Gervais is my man at the moment, I've never been a fan of supposedly very good looking men,mind you Beckham has a great body alright and has got better looking as hes aged imo.

Well, none of ye need worry about me pulling your hair out. I'd pull my own hair out if it meant avoiding Gervais.

Ricky Gervais is my man at the moment, I've never been a fan of supposedly very good looking men,mind you Beckham has a great body alright and has got better looking as hes aged imo.

Oh good lord no no no .
    Are you still feeling ill Duvet or did all those buttered breadsticks addle your taste last night ? :p
    Only joking about feeling ill sorry , but not about those other two .

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,852 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Work trundle, can't able..

How many more before your next night off, Grem?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 726 ✭✭✭I Am Nobody

Hoping it pans out and you have a somewhat easy evening for you.

How many more before your next night off, Grem?

I don't think Grem does days off from the sound of it. It's not a day off, it's a recovery day.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,852 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

kowloon wrote: »
    I don't think Grem does days off from the sound of it. It's not a day off, it's a recovery day.

Yup tomorrow is recovery, extra sleep and sloth behaviour, back in Thursday night I'll be home around half nine tomorrow morning, hopefully fall face first into the bed

Yup tomorrow is recovery, extra sleep and sloth behaviour, back in Thursday night I'll be home around half nine tomorrow morning, hopefully fall face first into the bed

I used to do 7 waking nights and then a week off. They would come around once every 6 to 8 weeks. They suited some people but I found myself thinking "oh great a whole day off to do stuff" and not sleep. I wasn't long learning.

Chair side. Time to put on pj top. The only benefit for me in working from home is being pj bottomed :D

Sloth the hell out of that day then!

Sloth the hell out of that day then!

That sounds like effort!. :p

I used to do 7 waking nights and then a week off. They would come around once every 6 to 8 weeks. They suited some people but I found myself thinking "oh great a whole day off to do stuff" and not sleep. I wasn't long learning.

Chair side. Time to put on pj top. The only benefit for me in working from home is being pj bottomed :D

I once did week on/week off nights for about 6 months. I liked the money but very soon all I could do during my week off was sleep/laze around.

if I could work from home I'd get an illicit thrill from answering corporate emails and phone calls in the nip! I'd have to do it.

So you're pulling a newsreader during the Zoom meetings?

I won't go into the mental imagines that provoked!

• Advertisement

I won't go into the mental imagines that provoked!

I'm sitting there with my hair nice and my earrings in and a top of some sort on and pj bottoms and slippers.

I do fools dem all!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement