Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but it can only be 5K away

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,494 ✭✭✭IamMetaldave

Morning all! The glitches drove me away this weekend.. way too many to deal with.. and I see the "thanks" button isn't working now..

Deskside with caaawffee and deciding what work to on :)

Hope everyone has a good week!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,764 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

It's all a bit mental..

• Registered Users Posts: 3,494 ✭✭✭IamMetaldave

It's beyond frustrating... I think they're trying to kill it off. The site used to be bulletproof... and in this day and age I don't know why they find it so difficult to solve.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,239 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

They need some metal Dave ;):D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Couchside with a cuppa. Still glitches and errors galore, hopefully the boards people didn’t forget to feed the hamsters:eek::p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,406 ✭✭✭✭cj maxx

It's beyond frustrating... I think they're trying to kill it off. The site used to be bulletproof... and in this day and age I don't know why they find it so difficult to solve.

I think there must have been an attack on the site. If I close down my page when I go to reopen it on boards it says “checking your browser “.
    That happened when the site was under attack a while back.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,406 ✭✭✭✭cj maxx

Actually . Every time I go to post I get the message the back end can’t return or something. Aargh:(

About to be car side. Off to the shops and to get a caramel macchiato. It's the most beautiful coffee in the world. Then I must go face shield searching.

Break time at the coalface

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Kitchen having a spot of lunch before I get out to do stuff for my grand uncle

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 323 ✭✭Phoenix32

Lying naked on my bed after a shower, there's a nice breeze blowing :D

I made some cookies so I'm letting them cool.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,300 ✭✭✭✭kowloon

Is Boards working again?

Ah, good. The cat is back, she drank a lot of water so wherever she was she wasn't able to get home easily for a drink. Possiblt got locked into someone's shed or something like that.

kowloon wrote: »
    Ah, good. The cat is back, she drank a lot of water so wherever she was she wasn't able to get home easily for a drink. Possiblt got locked into someone's shed or something like that.

Kow's Kit Kat :)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,378 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

Delighted she's returned to you. You must be so relieved. They do have a habit of putting the heart across you with their occasional escapades, don't they?

• Registered Users Posts: 16,386 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

Glad the cat is home, kowloon!

Boards seems to be back to normal too.

I'm couchside beat from the humidity.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,378 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

Boards seems to be back to normal too.

Whisht woman, they'll hear you!

Sardonicat wrote: »
    Whisht woman, they'll hear you!

We're OK until the weekend!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,764 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Yay! Delighted to hear about your cat Kowloon :)

Couchside, soon to be commute then deskside

Homeside deciding what to make for dinner :)

Delighted your cat is back Kow :)

• Advertisement

Aww Kowloon, such a relief! I'm so glad your cat came back :)

Starting on the wine, get ready for the sh1t posting (more than usual :p)

Experimenting with purple lipstick :D

Very purty indeed :)

Swit swoo ;)

Couchside watching the news

• Registered Users Posts: 6,077 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

Purple haze lips.

I am on a couch.

I'd look like a corpse if I wore that colour lipstick.

I've so much cleaning to do, the grass needs to be cut and weeding done, but I just can't be arsed. Has anyone any spare motivation?

Phoenix32 wrote: »
    Experimenting with purple lipstick :D

tenor.gif?itemid=16484277
    I'd look like a corpse if I wore that colour lipstick.

I've so much cleaning to do, the grass needs to be cuts and weeding done, but I just can't be arsed. Has anyone any spare motivation?

Nope, but a ****-ton of anti-motivation. Contact with actual motivation would cause a catastrophic energy release.

tenor.gif?itemid=16484277

Did I ever mention that I love you? :p

I'm sat like ma trash heap in the office chair :o

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,016 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

*a handsome sephers appears*

Hey guys ;)

Deskside tired, was putting down weed killer and cutting the grass for most of the day and I walked in to cobweb with a massive spider in it, I nearly lost my life :eek:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement