Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LIDL plus app

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,390 ✭✭✭fletch

yabadabado wrote: »
    Same for me ,no digital receipt but the scratch card item I had is gone so that part worked.
    Yeh that happened to me too last week. I knew I heard the beep. From now on, I think I'll wait and scan at the end so I can see the total reduce

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭newincity

kvIWWv8

Scratch card offers starting 18th March
    https://imgur.com/a/kvIWWv8

Couldn't get the image inserted into it :(

• Registered Users Posts: 6,124 ✭✭✭Invincible

newincity wrote: »
    kvIWWv8

Scratch card offers starting 18th March
    https://imgur.com/a/kvIWWv8

Couldn't get the image inserted into it :(

Not too bad, I can get some plasters for my almond fingers :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,410 ✭✭✭Nollog

Same setup in the Lidl here too.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,663 ✭✭✭✭zell12

50c off on scratchcard

• Advertisement

Cistern blocks or Almond fingers on scratchcard

Choc wafers or Plasters on scratchcard

• Registered Users Posts: 798 ✭✭✭Yyhhuuu

€1 on scratchcard

• Registered Users Posts: 30 adventures

I got 50c no Almond fingers, is it based on spend or random?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,619 ✭✭✭✭okidoki987

adventures wrote: »

The 50c is one coupon, next coupon is the Almond fingers or cistern blocks which you will get if there's a day between the visits.

• Advertisement

adventures wrote: »
    There's 3 cards every week.

This week first is 50c off, second is almond fingers or cistern blocks, third is lidls blue ribbons bars or plasters.
    They repeat after that in the same order. You get one every 10 hours currently.

25/03
    uePq8I0.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 677 ✭✭✭questionmark

Anyone else haveing issues with the app today ? It says I need to update but there is no update on Google play, tried deleting and reinstalled but still can't log in

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

Anyone else haveing issues with the app today ? It says I need to update but there is no update on Google play, tried deleting and reinstalled but still can't log in

Yeah, same issue here. Must be a bug or maybe there is an update ready to go. Although, Google Play does say mine was updated only a few days ago. Really poor app design regardless.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,976 ✭✭✭thesandeman

It updated for me just now no problem.

• Registered Users Posts: 949 ✭✭✭Renjit

Just a lidl bit

Anyone else redeemed their treats but they haven't disappeared from the app?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,584 ✭✭✭amber2

fletch wrote: »

Yip, used today but still appearing as active even though they are showing as used on till receipt.

Was in Lidl again today and got a second free pack of chocolate sticks...was purchasing stuff in 2 separate transactions and the 50cent off also worked on both transactions straight after each other. Wonder could I get away with breaking a weekly shop into individual transactions and getting 50 cent off every item lol

fletch wrote: »

for me treats disappeared immediately.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 413 ✭✭BlondeBomb

€1 on the scratch this morning.

They seem to be very consistent.

Anyone see what might be on offer the other days?

BlondeBomb wrote: »

Bill is showing up but no scratch card: (

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 2,885 Mod ✭✭✭✭celticfc

Yeah, I got a few bits this morning and no scratchcard appeared for me either.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

I got a few bits last night and got a choice between cistern blocks (which ill be getting) or Almond Fingers.

Sorry, it was 50c on my scratch card (could have sworn it was €1) and I think it was from my purchase yesterday that I had not scratched.

Same as both of you, I don’t seem to have got a scratch card this morning (or it’s disappeared).

No scratchcard here either

in fairness though, Lidl have given away loads of stuff via app since last July

I'm guessing one of them will have their own brand Oreo's (neo) and pasta sauces based on how many they have out here.

/\/ollog wrote: »
    I'm guessing one of them will have their own brand Oreo's (neo) and pasta sauces based on how many they have out here.

Popped in again on my way home and got exactly that on my scratch card. Neo biscuits or Lasagne sauces

Popped in again on my way home and got exactly that on my scratch card. Neo biscuits or Lasagne sauces
    Good to know.

I was in around 1 and I'm in the no scratchcard gang. :<

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,769 ✭✭✭Buffman

Yep, was in Thursday morning and no scratchcard.

FYI, if you move to a 'smart' meter electricity plan, you CAN'T move back to a non-smart plan.

You don't have to take a 'smart' meter if you don't want one, opt-out is available.

Buy drinks in 3L or bigger plastic bottles or glass bottles to avoid the DRS fee.

Advertisement