Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LIDL plus app

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 297 ✭✭SB71

These are 99c offers at Lidl next Thursday.
    Some of the stuff is okay.

https://www.lidl.ie/en/c/99c-deals/c1297/w2

*I know it's not app related!

really good deals here have to say ill be buying 90% of whats listed here.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,428 ✭✭✭✭zell12

Good things next week - someone else can upload image

Kerrygold butter
    Orange juice drink
    Mushrooms
    Toilet paper 4 ply
    Steak
    Icecream
    Vegetable oil

• Registered Users Posts: 30,211 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

zell12 wrote: »
    Good things next week - someone else can upload image

Kerrygold butter
    Orange juice drink
    Mushrooms
    Toilet paper 4 ply
    Steak
    Icecream
    Vegetable oil

A lot better this week but the 4ply toilet roll can block our toilet!

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 1,105 ✭✭✭Limpy

A lot better this week but the 4ply toilet roll can block our toilet!

Is it the 4ply or the Guinness Stew that's doing the blocking.

Limpy wrote: »
    Is it the 4ply or the Guinness Stew that's doing the blocking.

It’s the rolls. They seem to cause issues for people with septic tanks in my experience.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,755 ✭✭✭Buffman

Did anyone notice when they add things to the coupons that are activated, the coupon then becomes deactivated?

Last week the beans one, I activated the first day.. few days later peas were added to the same coupon and it became deactivated.. think that's a bit sh!tty, people may not realise things being added and go and scan not realising they're not getting the discounted price.

Ye, I've been caught by this 3 times. Normally I activate them all at the same time when I get them. After going through the till some of the discounts haven't been applied, go back into app and some have deactivated themselves. Very annoying.

FYI, if you move to a 'smart' meter electricity plan, you CAN'T move back to a non-smart plan.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 686 ✭✭✭0xzmro3n4y7lb5

Buffman wrote: »
    Ye, I've been caught by this 3 times. Normally I activate them all at the same time when I get them. After going through the till some of the discounts haven't been applied, go back into app and some have deactivated themselves. Very annoying.

Happened a couple of times.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,428 ✭✭✭✭zell12

pblQeFp.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 686 ✭✭✭0xzmro3n4y7lb5

pblQeFp.jpg

Just looking at that it kind of reminds me of the Super Saturdays maybe they are spreading them out over the week now.

Also cookies on for the second or third time since it started.

I've stopped buying the baked goods since covid. I hate them sweating in the plastic. In Germany they have them behind screens and you use the tongs to pick them out much better and you don't have anyone at your pecan plait.

pblQeFp.jpg

I must admit I only have the app for sweets offers like cookie and ice cream

I’m a very active person and healthy As in I walk on average 10 miles a day so it’s ok

Magnum and cookies for me next week

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,530 ✭✭✭tscul32

Baggly wrote: »
    Lol 100% like for like replacement :D

Activated the maple syrup the other day but they hadn't a single bottle in the shop. So today I was in a different branch and found the maple syrup. Picked up two bottles, told my husband to activate his voucher and I'd get one on my app. Then he couldn't find it. Glad I hadn't got as far as the till. As far as I was concerned I had an activated voucher on my phone for it.

My branch always has maple syrup, never seen them out of it, so I presume there was a supply issue so they changed it out to avoid complaints. The brance I went to today must just have had some still in from the last delivery.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,613 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

Some good offers there for next week, hard to resist Kinder buenos and will pick up the steaks too.

They seem to be mad for the oil on the app, first it was rape seed, then olive and now vegetable oil.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,898 ✭✭✭KOR101

Bought the Muesli............sawdust!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,933 ✭✭✭thesandeman

F'kin forgot to activate. Another 38c wasted.

Muahahaha wrote: »

They seem to be mad for the oil on the app, first it was rape seed, then olive and now vegetable oil.

There trying to fatten us up so we buy exercise equipment from the weekly special buys!

I didn’t know you could use the app card even if you weren’t buying offers I used today and got free mint bubble chocolate

• Registered Users Posts: 17,869 ✭✭✭✭Thargor

Them steaks were not great the last time I got them but I suppose they'll do for a stir-fry...

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Do well in a slow cooker as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭mary_a2020

rogieop wrote: »
    Marylands out of stock. Bought the tea bags and didnt get my discount even though code was activated. Ah well, you win some you lose some, needed em anyway.

You should message them on fb theyll give u another coupon instead because u missed out

• Registered Users Posts: 4,082 ✭✭✭The Ayatolla

The Maryland code became "Maryland / Chicken Goujons", and hence had to be re-activated again. Spotted it just before entering the shop. Pain in the arse.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,075 ✭✭✭smellyoldboot

App offers are ****e. Becoming a recurring theme. Loads of lovely Austrian/Bavarian style grub in though so will grab some of that.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,486 ✭✭✭dowtchaboy

Moving2017 wrote: »
    Maple syrup has been removed from my app.

Should this be made a sticky?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,486 ✭✭✭dowtchaboy

I had one of those medallion steaks just tonight - dug it out of the freezer - must have been on offer a month or more ago.
    I was worried they might turn out like the minute steaks - too thin to get a good texture (I like mine well done but not leathery) but these were thick enough, very nice, sliced easily without a steak knife. Maybe not up to the block boxed ones (Fillet/striploin) in ALDI, but very good for the price.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,770 ✭✭✭Always_Running

What price are those medallion steaks normally?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,018 ✭✭✭123654789

What price are those medallion steaks normally?

Last time they were €3.99 before discount... they gave €2 off then though.
    I'm finding fewer things I want to buy as the weeks go on and current freebie of a 34c pack of jellies is a joke. I definitely preferred the weekend offers.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 13,996 Mod ✭✭✭✭pc7

€1 off on today’s scratch card

• Registered Users Posts: 1,770 ✭✭✭Always_Running

pc7 wrote: »
    €1 off on today’s scratch card
    I got bubble chocolate worth 97c

• Registered Users Posts: 73,384 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

Got this last week, good enough quality too.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 13,996 Mod ✭✭✭✭pc7

Yeah got that last week, not bad with a cuppa

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,075 ✭✭✭Peig Sayers

pc7 wrote: »
    Yeah got that last week, not bad with a cuppa

Picked that up today. The orange flavour is rather nice! Ate most of it 😋. Got €1 off for next visit.

Advertisement