Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LIDL plus app

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,269 ✭✭✭_feedback_

OmegaGene wrote: »
    It’s on the app when you first sign up

Could just be me being blind, but signed up this morning and no sign of the €5. Is it supposed to be under the "treats" section?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,992 ✭✭✭Patrick2010

_feedback_ wrote: »
    Could just be me being blind, but signed up this morning and no sign of the €5. Is it supposed to be under the "treats" section?

Same here

• Registered Users Posts: 717 ✭✭✭Yellow Dog

Same here

For me I only got the €5 voucher after my first shop.
    So maybe you have to do a €25 shop first.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 12,001 Mod ✭✭✭✭miamee

Yes it is, I signed up a couple of days ago and the €5 off €25 shop was the top treat on it. Haven't used it yet. Are you sure you have downloaded the Lidl Plus app and not the other Lidl app for offers and leaflets?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,078 ✭✭✭chasm

Same here. Signed up this morning, I have emailed them to see if the offer has finished.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,269 ✭✭✭_feedback_

miamee wrote: »
    Yes it is, I signed up a couple of days ago and the €5 off €25 shop was the top treat on it. Haven't used it yet. Are you sure you have downloaded the Lidl Plus app and not the other Lidl app for offers and leaflets?

Yeah it's the Lidl Plus app alright, will see what the other poster with same problem gets back as response!

• Registered Users Posts: 28,389 ✭✭✭✭AndrewJRenko

peejay1986 wrote: »
    Still not we to use the app as our verification text never comes through :(

What phone network are you on? Virgin Mobile have a problem with some of these verification texts.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

for those who have the app a week or longer there is an upgrade on the app, it should show up when you go in to the app

• Registered Users Posts: 1,736 ✭✭✭peejay1986

What phone network are you on? Virgin Mobile have a problem with some of these verification texts.

I'm having the issue on Eir and my other half having the same issue on GoMo.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,736 ✭✭✭peejay1986

Gomo and eir in my house and no problem
    Can’t remember now if I had to drop the 0 from the number but worth a try

Tried both variations on both networks to no success. Not sure what's going on!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,616 ✭✭✭✭okidoki987

peejay1986 wrote: »
    Tried both variations on both networks to no success. Not sure what's going on!

There's a "need some help" on the bottom of the home page and then "contact us".

• Registered Users Posts: 5,830 ✭✭✭jeffk

Strange I've used the app 8 times and got recipts

Used it today, coupons came off, but no recipt at all

• Registered Users Posts: 970 ✭✭✭somebody_else

jeffk wrote: »
    Strange I've used the app 8 times and got recipts

Used it today, coupons came off, but no recipt at all

Try go to bell icon on top right corner and then you should see alerts.

For me it is only way to see any purchases receipts.

Tom

Notice got that a few times today, maybe the servers taking a pounding with it only really fully launched

Screenshot-20200729-232526-com-lidl-eci-lidlplus.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 210 ✭✭Dumdum McCarthy

I downloaded the new updated version of the app this morning. I asked for help in the shop about which item was on the treat list assistant helped me and the guy activated my treat.
    When i went to the counter to pay i could'nt access anything.
    I only went in to the shop to try the app and use the discounts, another woman had the exact same problem at a till next to me, the que was getting longer so i just paid.
    I rang customer service but no real joy as of yet to report my problem.
    Anybody else have the same problem?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,503 ✭✭✭Sinister Kid

Same issue with three.
    I emailed lidl few days ago & they said they are trying to sort it out.

Slow to update the odd time for receipts for me but they turn up eventually

Yeah I got it this morning thanks, better late than never :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,316 ✭✭✭gavmcg92

Signed up yesterday when I was in the store. Took ages to go through the registration process as the page for you to create a username and password kept failing to load. My internet was fine so it seems the servers just weren't responding.

Used the discount coupon for Greek yogurt and that came off fine but I didn't get the 5 euro off coupon. Have sent them a Facebook Messenger message to see what's up.

Seems I'm not the only one.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭messrs

gavmcg92 wrote: »
    Signed up yesterday when I was in the store. Took ages to go through the registration process as the page for you to create a username and password kept failing to load. My internet was fine so it seems the servers just weren't responding.

Used the discount coupon for Greek yogurt and that came off fine but I didn't get the 5 euro off coupon. Have sent them a Facebook Messenger message to see what's up.

Seems I'm not the only one.

Did you spend over €25?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,316 ✭✭✭gavmcg92

messrs wrote: »
    Did you spend over €25?

Yes bill was just over 29 euro. Coupon wasn't even there to activate. I got a scratch card that gave me 2 euro off my next shop for this purchase but no 5 euro coupon.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,394 ✭✭✭RocketRaccoon

I got the app today but when I try to activate the coupons I get a message saying "error deactivating coupon". Has anyone had this happen?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,330 ✭✭✭lolie

Has anyone tried using a screenshot of the barcode of the card, in case the app wont open properly due to a poor internet connection?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,330 ✭✭✭lolie

Open the app and select the card before you enter the shop

That would make sense alright.
    Also wondering that for say if you didn't want this weeks offers but activated them and sent a screenshot to someone who would use them.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,908 ✭✭✭Citizenpain

App does not need internet to open card. Easy to test it if you turn off your Data and WiFi

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭toodelies

I got the app today but when I try to activate the coupons I get a message saying "error deactivating coupon". Has anyone had this happen?

My mother downloaded the app but couldn’t get the deactivation code through (gomo) so we signed up using my mobile number. When I click on the “activate” button under each offer I get the same error as you. Not sure if it’s because the app is downloaded on to a phone with a different phone number?

• Registered Users Posts: 331 ✭✭in2dark

Im getting the same error :-(

• Registered Users Posts: 5,849 ✭✭✭Chris_5339762

Was there at the tills yesterday to use it for the first time, "App Requires an update". Couldn't access anything, no time to update and not enough space on phone to pause and do it.

• Registered Users Posts: 213 ✭✭jeoun

Anyone getting the error
    "Oops, this coupon is no longer available. For some reason this coupon is no longer available"

Just downloaded the app today and tried to use it. Cashier told me that it scanned but he couldn't explain why I was getting the above message

• Registered Users Posts: 1,018 ✭✭✭123654789

lolie wrote: »
    Has anyone tried using a screenshot of the barcode of the card, in case the app wont open properly due to a poor internet connection?

Yes
    This works

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,695 ✭✭✭dhaughton99

I’ve a pain in my hole having to wait in the queues while people mess about with their phone trying to save a few pence. 5 minutes wait again today coz some yoke refused to move until she got it to scan.

Advertisement