Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA 20 Ultimate Team (Part 2)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,511 ✭✭✭chips1234

Hogey007 wrote: »
    Haha to be honest I don’t even play much now, I just do sbc’s and build my teams and then go “will I play a match???........ah maybe later!” :D

they need to add some more modes, i was thinking other day what a battle royale type mode in it would be like similar to draft with pack rewards etc have crossbar challenge, dodgeball foot tennis/volleyball im sure there is loads of other type of games to come up with too tho, but it most likely wouldnt make them enough money either way.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,444 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Does anyone know if I quick sell a card, and then buy it back, does that wipe its stats?

I've got 2 teams left to do on the PL SBC, but use Maguire in my United team. Wondering if I sell the one I use, get the new one and put it in to the Icon SBC, then buy my old one back, does that reset my old guy down to a fresh card again? Or does restoring the card restore it fully with stats in place.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Does anyone know if I quick sell a card, and then buy it back, does that wipe its stats?

I've got 2 teams left to do on the PL SBC, but use Maguire in my United team. Wondering if I sell the one I use, get the new one and put it in to the Icon SBC, then buy my old one back, does that reset my old guy down to a fresh card again? Or does restoring the card restore it fully with stats in place.

Not 100% sure, why don't you just leave him in your duplicates pile and swap him with the other one? I know for sure that keeps the stats.

I'm playing the WL this weekend and going for my usual 17 wins..

I'm taking bets on who will get more goals contributions for me?

Will it be...

CR7 or KDB
    TOTYCR7.jpgPOTYKDB.jpg

Or anyone else?
    Here's the lineup (in game)
    EndGame2.jpg

Let me know your predictions :)
    Results will be posted on Sunday evening.

• Registered Users Posts: 705 ✭✭✭cintec

mendy at cdm is interesting how does he play?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

Yeah as mr moon says, just swap it after you complete the prem sbc.
    Fire the brand new one into icon sbc.

As soon as you complete the icon sbc you’ll be able to send maguire back to your club as no longer a duplicate and he’s gone from your unassigned so you can open the icon sbc.

I’ve done it a couple of times as have a shadow on my main maguire and like the appearance stats too.

I love that Sheffield United and Norwich are no longer mad expensive so went through the prem sbc again last night.

Not as much pack luck as serie a but still got 4 90 or higher cards including 96 Kimmich so def worthwhile (plus the 90 maguire again)

cintec wrote: »
    mendy at cdm is interesting how does he play?

Fantastic!! I wouldn't play anyone else there, 5*5* all the way.

Bet we get “any icon moments” player as a weekly objective today.
    Or else just any icon again.

Bet we get “any icon moments” player as a weekly objective today.
    Or else just any icon again.

why do you think that ? i can just picture EA as oprah screaming AND YOU GET AN ITALIAN ICON AND YOU GET AN ITALIAN ICON !

chips1234 wrote: »
    why do you think that ? i can just picture EA as oprah screaming AND YOU GET AN ITALIAN ICON AND YOU GET AN ITALIAN ICON !

Just a hunch, they want to keep those still playing interested in fifa and get the new game.

They haven’t added a new player objective in a while, a lot of the design team have probably moved over to fifa 21 so it’ll more likely be some form of player pack, icon, icon moments or maybe a few tots players like a couple of weeks ago

• Advertisement

Just a hunch, they want to keep those still playing interested in fifa and get the new game.

They haven’t added a new player objective in a while, a lot of the design team have probably moved over to fifa 21 so it’ll more likely be some form of player pack, icon, icon moments or maybe a few tots players like a couple of weeks ago

i hope so would be nice, im just hoping they put up new objectives so i can finish martial today for weekend league. have half of KDB done now after spending what seemed like forever last night bashing out 82-88 upgrades, hopefully get him finished over the weekend.

With the current season finishing up next Friday, what do you expect to see them do for September??

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Mr Moon wrote: »
    With the current season finishing up next Friday, what do you expect to see them do for September??

FIFA 21 Tifos and stadium designs :D

Probably just same template, tifos, icon loans, a few packs and then a choice of 3 89/90 players halfway through and a choice of 3 93/94 players at the end.

Can’t see them adding anything amazing, as people would be just reaching the objective player a couple of weeks before fifa 21 so they won’t want you having something so good that you delay fifa 21.
    It’ll be a fine line between being decent enough to keep people who are still playing interested but not too good.

Why give a loan icon? Just give people still playing the game the icon, they can hardly do anything with them anyway? Moments R9, Guillit wouldn't be bad now.

Why give a loan icon? Just give people still playing the game the icon, they can hardly do anything with them anyway? Moments R9, Guillit wouldn't be bad now.

It’s ea, their new model seems to be to make the best icon moments unreachable.

Moments R9 has been extinct all year, I had the 15 mil to buy him a couple of times but seen people were paying 2 or 3 hundred euro for someone to list him at a specific time.
    Not for me!

It’s ea, their new model seems to be to make the best icon moments unreachable.

Moments R9 has been extinct all year, I had the 15 mil to buy him a couple of times but seen people were paying 2 or 3 hundred euro for someone to list him at a specific time.
    Not for me!

I know, and they're not even guaranteed to get him at that.

Also, I can't believe you had 15 million :eek::eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,048 ✭✭✭Bunny Colvin

Screenshot-20200821-153855.jpg

Running this team for WL. Fun team to play with, creating plenty of chances but quite open at the back at times, especially when I push the full backs forward.

Most have been close games. Lost one game 8-6 and one the next 8-5.

7-4 for today.

I know, and they're not even guaranteed to get him at that.

Also, I can't believe you had 15 million :eek::eek:

Oh it took many many hours of grinding trading per week.
    Part of the reason I’m giving fifa21 a miss, I can’t log on and just play casually, I want to get the best and spend too much time trading then.

I'm playing the WL this weekend and going for my usual 17 wins..

I'm taking bets on who will get more goals contributions for me?

Will it be...

CR7 or KDB
    TOTYCR7.jpgPOTYKDB.jpg

Or anyone else?
    Here's the lineup (in game)
    EndGame2.jpg

Let me know your predictions :)
    Results will be posted on Sunday evening.

4 games in 2-2, 13 goals scored. Anyone want any action on this?? :D

• Advertisement

Got to be Ronaldo surely. KDB will lead on assists though :D

Got to be Ronaldo surely. KDB will lead on assists though :D

That's why I have it as goal contributions :D

That's why I have it as goal contributions :D

Yeah I saw that :D

• Registered Users Posts: 42,084 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

I got Moments Van Nistelrooy from the Any Icon pack from the objective last night so that was a nice surprise.

Decided to fire loads of my fodder into the KDB SBC and redeemed entry into the Weekend League to try him out along with TOTS Ben Yedder.

Meh, they went the tots route. Although it is 4 90 or higher Tots players and no wins required in rivals so handy get.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,444 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

New objective to get 4 90+ rated TOTS cards :O

• Registered Users Posts: 17,428 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Kaka from the moments sbc! Happy with that, thought for a second it was ronaldinho when I got Brazil and cam but I’ll take kaka.
    Fits nicely into the Madrid and Milan teams.

Plus got a 90 modric from one of the 2 player packs on completing it :)

I’d happily take Kaka over R9.
    R9 is a major disappointment for me this year. Felix is miles better than him.

Meh, they went the tots route. Although it is 4 90 or higher Tots players and no wins required in rivals so handy get.

this is great along with the 4 prime players packs for doing the icons things im most likely gonna get kdb done today :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Ooh, not half bad tbf. 10x squad battles and 10x rivals games + 20 rivals goals.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,958 ✭✭✭Liamalone

Benzema 97 from the 90+ player pick. Aouar 94 and Wan Bissaka 90 were the other choices.

Advertisement