Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gamepass quests Microsoft Redeem points

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,593 ✭✭✭theteal

gmg678 wrote: »
    can't seem to unlock the one for Ryse. Am I missing something? played a whole level got about 42,000 valor(I think I did anyway) and it didn't unlock.

Tuesday/Wednesday can be buggy. I tend to leave them until closer to the weekend tbh

• Registered Users Posts: 4,557 ✭✭✭Treppen

gmg678 wrote: »
    can't seem to unlock the one for Ryse. Am I missing something? played a whole level got about 42,000 valor(I think I did anyway) and it didn't unlock.

A good few people are having the same issue (going be youtube Rewards Hunter comments and r/microsoftrewards ).
    What has worked for some is to switch off/plug out xbox and turn it back on twice.

Some people who've played it before had the rewards quest pop as soon as they continued on their level.

Usual.. don't do quests till Wednesday at least.

P.S. There be 100 weekly treasure on the rewards app arrrr.

Hey lads and lassies.

There's a 500 pointer today in the Xbox console rewards app.

Just punch the 2 cards and you get it. It looks like you have to actually buy FIFA 21 , but once you click on the second punch card and it brings you to the store they give you the points.

Hey lads and lassies.

There's a 500 pointer today in the Xbox console rewards app.

Just punch the 2 cards and you get it. It looks like you have to actually buy FIFA 21 , but once you click on the second punch card and it brings you to the store they give you the points.

I dunno maybe I played it once for a quest!

548247.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 6,429 ✭✭✭marcbrophy

Nice :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 34 dreamwalker1

On Ryse it works. You can check your progress for it in your game pass quests. You just have to keep at it longer than the amount of 30000 it says. I got it but it just took a bit longer :)

On Ryse it works. You can check your progress for it in your game pass quests. You just have to keep at it longer than the amount of 30000 it says. I got it but it just took a bit longer :)

Ya I'd to complete the first level completely. Have to say the fighting was tricky enough so simple button mashing wouldn't do like in other games.

Something strange is happening though, I'm not sure if my points were added. The Ryde quest didn't pop until I checked the achievements quests menus and saw it had already been turned in! Then logged into gamepass app on phone and it registered but when I went to turn it in it was already complete. Not sure if I got my points or not.

Anyone doing the Xbox ambassador stuff, there's a few perks like free sweepstake tickets just for clicking on the missions (they turn in wheather you do then or not).

Ryse popped when I completed the level of running through the town with the aul' fella. Very lucky I had an old save that picked up just at the start of it. I didn't hate the gameplay, might actually give that game a run through

theteal wrote: »
    Ryse popped when I completed the level of running through the town with the aul' fella. Very lucky I had an old save that picked up just at the start of it. I didn't hate the gameplay, might actually give that game a run through

Ah I see what happened, I was only 88% completed. Have to download it again. Think it's because I spent Valor as I went along. Groan

• Registered Users Posts: 34 dreamwalker1

Does Xbox Ambassador work for Irish accounts? I tried it and after doing several missions didn't get any xp.

• Advertisement

Does Xbox Ambassador work for Irish accounts? I tried it and after doing several missions didn't get any xp.

Most of the missions I click on it comes up as a green joypad with crown of leaves or something, then tells you to wait till it brings you to the page... But the points don't turn in for a while.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,685 ✭✭✭Darren 83

So weekly set is Preorder Outriders seems odd as it will be on game pass. Clicked it and got the 10 reward points is this to trick people to buy it

Darren 83 wrote: »
    So weekly set is Preorder Outriders seems odd as it will be on game pass. Clicked it and got the 10 reward points is this to trick people to buy it

Jeez 10 points ain't much for a weekly.

Actually shouldn't the new monthly be starting today... Or are we still in March monthly 😄

Treppen wrote: »
    Jeez 10 points ain't much for a weekly.

Actually shouldn't the new monthly be starting today... Or are we still in March monthly ��

We have a 5 week March :)
    "April" begins on April 6th.

Is it worth keep doing the weekly reward set how highly is every one at and what bonus are you getting.

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭John Horgan

I finished a 20 week streak last week and got 2500 points..
    It says I will receive the same on my 30 week streak.

I don't think it's much hassle really.. I suppose the worst one they keep giving me is search 50 times on bing mobile

Yeah it's a 2.5k bonus every 10 weeks. I don't mind doing them - although the mobile searches do get forgotten quite a bit

Any work around for the bing search?

Lol ... Copy and paste this in

ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ

then delete a letter from search bar and re-search,repeat till u down to A.
    Then when that's done paste it in again and put any random character in front.. repeat.

Other people have said if you type in Movies 2020 a list comes up at the top, each click counts.

Or periodic table.

I never got these 2 methods to work.

Is it worth keep doing the weekly reward set how highly is every one at and what bonus are you getting.

I just try and do everything available.

I'm on 32 weeks. Hopefully we won't be leaving the house in the next 20 weeks to make a year :pac:

• Advertisement

Run a lot of actual searches. Save each one to a folder. For ever more after, right click on the folder and select "Open all". They'll open as a tab each and that's the job done.

I was annoyed at the outriders one but glad to see going to the store page was enough to trigger it. They'd have a lot of unhappy people lose streaks over that one.

Code Vein can be done on the phone app and pops before the game even loads.

It's just the language they use, I've seen it before.
    What I think they mean is "Check out this game, that's available for pre-order."
    At least, that's what makes sense to me :)

I was annoyed at the outriders one but glad to see going to the store page was enough to trigger it. They'd have a lot of unhappy people lose streaks over that one.

Code Vein can be done on the phone app and pops before the game even loads.

On rare occasions it can happen with games in the main menu of the rearwards app. It'll say to purchase a game but it's also available on gamepass anyway.

Interesting they've gone from a 50/75 to 200 for a weekly game quest. Is that here to stay or seasonal thing?

Totally forgot about Killer Instinct on xcloud.

Tonnes of easy achievements. Especially win a single player versus CPU match with a character for individual achievement.

If you have Android phone you'll do each one in 5 minutes max .

Folks there's a bucket of extra points in the Xbox app now.

The games mentioned are available on gamepass / cloud

Earn any achievement in Outriders = 250 pts
    Earn any achievement from a list of 10 common games (Minecraft / Halo / Gears etc) = 500 pts

Treppen wrote: »
    Folks there's a bucket of extra points in the Xbox app now.

The games mentioned are available on gamepass / cloud

Earn any achievement in Outriders = 250 pts
    Earn any achievement from a list of 10 common games (Minecraft / Halo / Gears etc) = 500 pts

Anyone else punch card not activated for the above but the achievement did activate odd

Anyone else punch card not activated for the above but the achievement did activate odd

I tried the punch card activation first and it didn't register so stayed away from the game for a day or so. Usual glitch on opening night.

FFS I've already got all the achievement in those 10 games that I wanted to play. I won't start games for reward points, I value my completion % too much :pac:

• Advertisement

FFS I've already got all the achievement in those 10 games that I wanted to play. I won't start games for reward points, I value my completion % too much :pac:

You got all the achievements on minecraft and Gears?

Advertisement