Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gamepass quests Microsoft Redeem points

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,593 ✭✭✭theteal

That Top 10 quest is needed to complete the 2000 point jobby too.

And yes the punch wouldn't activate so I'll come back to it.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,557 ✭✭✭Treppen

theteal wrote: »
    That Top 10 quest is needed to complete the 2000 point jobby too.

And yes the punch wouldn't activate so I'll come back to it.

What's the 2,000 PT thing?

Outriders achievement guide is here, fairly straightforward just play the game for 15 minutes.

Treppen wrote: »
    What's the 2,000 PT thing?

Outriders achievement guide is here, fairly straightforward just play the game for 15 minutes.

I think I'm going to stop commenting in here as I'm constantly putting my UK living foot in it :(

Beside the Top 10 quest on my dashboard is a special monthly thing that has 5-6 parts for 2000 points. One of the parts is to complete the Top 10 quest, there's a "this or that" quiz, check in so many days etc.

You got all the achievements on minecraft and Gears?

Minecraft yes on 4 version, Gears no. I haven't played a gears game on my main account in years, since Judgement I think. Way too big a time sink for achievements and multiplayer pvp involved and I didn't bother with the campaign for 5 on my alt account as I lost all interest in the story.

Minecraft is cake these days if you have the windows version you can host achievement worlds you can download every time they add new ones.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,685 ✭✭✭Darren 83

When do the game pass request start?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,235 Mod ✭✭✭✭CatInABox

Darren 83 wrote: »

First Tuesday of the month, so today, but sometimes it takes a while to come up properly. Tomorrow should be better.

Weekly quests every Tuesday too.
    Usually 2 games. One to play for about 20 minutes, the other to just open the game to get the points (you can open on Android xcloud even if you don't have controller, once it goes to title screen your all good).

Rewards Hunter on YouTube does all the walkthroughs for the ms rewards quests.
    Or r/microsoftrewards on Reddit... Check the comments as someone usually finds a quicker way or solution to glitch.

Thanks lads, missed out on the daily's so didn't get the 1000pts, will check out the youtube/reddit links

Thanks lads, missed out on the daily's so didn't get the 1000pts, will check out the youtube/reddit links

What's the dailys?
    Are you outside Ireland?

What's the dailys?
    Are you outside Ireland?

Missed two days of the daily quests, in order to have the monthly completed. Im in Ireland

• Advertisement

I usually use this site for the weekly/monthly ones, if it's a game I've no interest in playing they will usually mention in the comments if you risk unlocking an achievement and or the quickest way to get it done, on the phone etc.

https://www.trueachievements.com/n45138/xbox-game-pass-quests-guide

• Registered Users Posts: 2,374 ✭✭✭recyclops

For my dailies now as the weather picks up I at some point just log into the app and boot up minecraft dungeons on cloud, takes around a minute and then Im good for streaks, coming up this week on my 2500 reward on the rewards app

• Registered Users Posts: 6,429 ✭✭✭marcbrophy

The quests refresh at 6pm IE time.
    The daily rewards bonuses for achievements refreshes at midnight :)

There's a 2,500 points one for Rocket League again, for the new season.
    Got to buy a currency add-on for a minimum of 1,000 units.
    There's an 1,100 unit one for €8.20 that'll do the trick :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,737 ✭✭✭Nyum Nyum

marcbrophy wrote: »
    The quests refresh at 6pm IE time.
    The daily rewards bonuses for achievements refreshes at midnight :)

There's a 2,500 points one for Rocket League again, for the new season.
    Got to buy a currency add-on for a minimum of 1,000 units.
    There's an 1,100 unit one for €8.20 that'll do the trick :)

4650 points is worth a fiver so this seems a bit pointless spending out so much?

Nyum Nyum wrote: »
    4650 points is worth a fiver so this seems a bit pointless spending out so much?

I agree but if you play the game and are likely to get the add-on anyway, the points are a bonus

I agree but if you play the game and are likely to get the add-on anyway, the points are a bonus

Yeah I suppose so.

Nyum Nyum wrote: »

I owe my kid 1,000 so will probably get it anyway.

Yeah, it's more for if you were buying them anyway, you may as well get some bonus points on top of it :)
    You can also get 2,500 for renting 3 movies valued €4 or more, so the one for Rocket League is actually good value by comparison, I believe :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,384 ✭✭✭Fingleberries

Yeah, it's more for if you were buying them anyway, you may as well get some bonus points on top of it :)
    You can also get 2,500 for renting 3 movies valued €4 or more, so the one for Rocket League is actually good value by comparison, I believe :)
    Quick question, using this case as an example, for spending €8.20 would you also get the points that you normally collect for making a purchase and the bonus points on top?

Quick question, using this case as an example, for spending €8.20 would you also get the points that you normally collect for making a purchase and the bonus points on top?

The short answer here is I don't know :)

There's no real way to track how you got every point.
    I know that I got the 2,500 points.
    I can't see if I got the ones for the initial purchase at all :o

• Advertisement

I remember there was some way on the Xbox rewards website. Your level will give you the conversion rate.

Go here ---> https://account.microsoft.com/rewards/

Then click here (takes a bit to load for me )

550072.JPG

Delete_Thisx.JPG

New weekly quests up. The Jurassic Park one can be done simply by launching the game from the phone app. The Madden one needs to be fully installed on console and the updated roster downloaded.

Yeah, it just shows 3 things in here.
    2,500 points is all I see from the store in relation to my Rocket League purchase.
    I bought the €20.50 pack, but don't see the bonus 400 (20 x €20) yet.

Weekly treasure is there today for 100 points.

Motivation to get the 3 achievements for the weekly set is quite low. . . even though it would seal a 30 week streak for that bonus. Any quick and easy achievements pop up on the horizon of late?

• Registered Users Posts: 459 ✭✭gmg678

Motivation to get the 3 achievements for the weekly set is quite low. . . even though it would seal a 30 week streak for that bonus. Any quick and easy achievements pop up on the horizon of late?

all in game pass.

the rain on your parade game has one for turning the game on,

and then if you play the first level of Call of the Sea you can get another 2.

Open up killer instinct on yer Android phone and play any character Vs CPU single player. Then mash the buttons.
    You'll get at least 30 achievements between winning each versus with a character and other random achievements.

Touhou: Luna Nights will also give you a start up achievement.

Yeah, it just shows 3 things in here.
    2,500 points is all I see from the store in relation to my Rocket League purchase.
    I bought the €20.50 pack, but don't see the bonus 400 (20 x €20) yet.

Ya contact them through Xbox support, it might take a day or two but I usually find them good. There's live chat also.

• Advertisement

I'm weirdly proud of myself for this

Advertisement