Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FF/FG/Green Next Government

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,958 ✭✭✭✭Shefwedfan

Solid incisive contribution as always.

As sure as night follows day...

Yes excellent contribution.

• Registered Users Posts: 67,373 ✭✭✭✭FrancieBrady

• Registered Users Posts: 4,885 ✭✭✭gifted

The silence from FG ministers tonight is deafening....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,015 ✭✭✭✭James Brown

gifted wrote: »

They had to call the Education minister in because nobody could reach her. Too busy to discuss going back to school during Covid. Where's Leo when you need someone to speak on another department? :)

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 68,046 Mod ✭✭✭✭L1011

Bowie wrote: »
    They gad to xalm the Eduxatminuster in ve ayse nobidy could reach her. Toi busy

:confused:

Even in context I can only figure most of that out.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,015 ✭✭✭✭James Brown

L1011 wrote: »
    :confused:

Even in context I can only figure most of that out.

On the phobe ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,933 ✭✭✭smurgen

Leo only comes out for photoshoots.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,169 ✭✭✭✭Brendan Bendar

They are checking to see if it’s ok to go to the Guards about an incident.

Clearance hasn’t come from the party yet.

To be honest Francie, it ain't hard to confuse you so I wouldn't worry about that

Not that I agree with the new guidelines but haven't seen anyone here come up with an alternative?

SO I am open to suggestions....

• Registered Users Posts: 13,365 ✭✭✭✭McMurphy

• Advertisement

McMurphy wrote: »

Last time I was this confused I thought we had 18 Covid s and their respective cures!

https://twitter.com/duzBme/status/1295869621615169543?s=19

smurgen wrote: »
    Last time I was this confused I thought we had 18 Covid s and their respective cures!

https://twitter.com/duzBme/status/1295869621615169543?s=19

18 other Corona Virus is up there with it having to be "a shinner conspiracy" that posters knew the Ceann Comhairle automatically retained his or her seat after a dail term for the brain fart of the year award.

:pac:

18 other Corona Virus is up there with it having to be "a shinner conspiracy" that posters knew the Ceann Comhairle automatically retained his or her seat after a dail term for the brain fart of the year award.

:pac:

Scraping the bottom of the barrel,Randal.

No alternatives so lads?

Another day for the hurlers in the ditch!!!! fantastic!!!

Scraping the bottom of the barrel,Randal.

Have they ever got off the bottom of the barrel?

Personally I think the poster who spent weeks talking about "vulture funds" to then not even know what they are is better.....next we will start getting told they are "eating popcorn" or that one of them is sitting on a board showing boards to his friends :-( the mind boggles

Shefwedfan wrote: »
    Have they ever got off the bottom of the barrel?

Personally I think the poster who spent weeks talking about "vulture funds" to then not even know what they are is better.....next we will start getting told they are "eating popcorn" or that one of them is sitting on a board showing boards to his friends :-( the mind boggles

Which of them is on the early shift this morning Shef.?

Which of them is on the early shift this morning Shef.?

Early to them is 8, I have been up since 6

It has been quiet today, HQ must not have sent down the new brief for today :p expect it all to kick off soon

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,719 ✭✭✭dundalkfc10

So we know know we have serious problems in Meat Factory's etc... but they never got a mention in MM press conference.

One thing il give Leo credit for, He made sure he wasn't up there for that joke yesterday.

Meat Factory's + Direct Provision X Larry Goodman = Keep your granny at home

The Govt have lost the people already

Shefwedfan wrote: »
    Early to them is 8, I have been up since 6

It has been quiet today, HQ must not have sent down the new brief for today :p expect it all to kick off soon

What's this? The Spindo boardroom? Leo getting fitted for a suit while shouting at Blue Hugh and John Colcannon. Sinister!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,055 ✭✭✭JohnnyFlash

What's this? The Spindo boardroom? Leo getting fitted for a suit while shouting at Blue Hugh and John Colcannon. Sinister!

What are you on about, dude? It’s like an attempt was made to put some names and words together in something that looks vaguely like a sentence.

• Advertisement

So we know know we have serious problems in Meat Factory's etc... but they never got a mention in MM press conference.

One thing il give Leo credit for, He made sure he wasn't up there for that joke yesterday.

Meat Factory's + Direct Provision X Larry Goodman = Keep your granny at home

The Govt have lost the people already

Not only that but it's totally out of proportion with the infection rates from there. 400-500 cases confirmed out of 1250 from them the last two weeks. The wording is interesting, cannot confirm links with the other cases. Can't confirm lack of links either.

https://www.thejournal.ie/coronavirus-meat-plants-direct-provision-5179355-Aug2020/?utm_source=shortlink

What are you on about, dude? It’s like an attempt was made to put some names and words together in something that looks vaguely like a sentence.

You sound annoyed. Are you a journalist double jobbing for the strategic communications unit?

You sound annoyed. Are you a journalist double jobbing for the strategic communications unit?

What strategic communications unit?? tell us more please

• Registered Users Posts: 27,335 ✭✭✭✭blanch152

Bowie wrote: »
    They had to call the Education minister in because nobody could reach her. Too busy to discuss going back to school during Covid. Where's Leo when you need someone to speak on another department? :)

Eh, Minister Foley is a Fianna Fail minister, even when it is a Fianna Fail Minister, some people want to blame Leo!!!!!

blanch152 wrote: »
    Eh, Minister Foley is a Fianna Fail minister, even when it is a Fianna Fail Minister, some people want to blame Leo!!!!!

It like they are scrambling in the dark :P

The one that doesn't exist?

Seriously how many times do you bring up the same cr*p when you already know the answer?

blanch152 wrote: »

**Whoosh**
    https://twitter.com/oconnellhugh/status/1294227529251856387?s=19

Someone telling Leo to STFU......That'll go down well among the FG zealots. :D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,719 ✭✭✭dundalkfc10

Any chance we can get back on topic, The Govt.

How long is this shambles going to continue. They are out of their depth like never before.

• Advertisement

Any chance we can get back on topic, The Govt.

How long is this shambles going to continue. They are out of their depth like never before.

So what your alternative?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement