Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ming the Trouserless.

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,518 CMod ✭✭✭✭Ten of Swords

Back on topic everyone, enough accusations of multi accounts. Report posts, don't call people out on thread

• Registered Users Posts: 7,055 ✭✭✭JohnnyFlash

Back on topic everyone, enough accusations of multi accounts. Report posts, don't call people out on thread

Excellent moderation.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,802 ✭✭✭✭suicide_circus

Excellent moderation.
    Dont discuss moderation in thread

• Closed Accounts Posts: 475 ✭✭AdrianBalboa

I don’t know if Ming needs to wear a suit all the time but he should put on a pair of trousers from time to time!!

• Registered Users Posts: 19,802 ✭✭✭✭suicide_circus

Dont discuss moderation in thread

No backseat modding

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 154 ✭✭Nexytus

All mouth and no trousers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 348 ✭✭Trouser Snake

Nexytus wrote: »
    All mouth and no trousers.

Who?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,535 ✭✭✭Topgear on Dave

I wonder if (late at night and in the privacy of his own home), if he has ever searched for nudey pics of any other of his political allies.

Yer man Michael Fitzmaurice is bound to have a saucy back catalogue.

• Registered Users Posts: 889 ✭✭✭Everlong1

I wonder if (late at night and in the privacy of his own home), if he has ever searched for nudey pics of any other of his political allies.

Yer man Michael Fitzmaurice is bound to have a saucy back catalogue.

Not much decent talent in FF and FG. I've no time for Sinn Fein but they do seem to have a few foxy minxes in their ranks. Not Mary Lou obviously unless you have a fetish for the grotesque.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,108 ✭✭✭✭Loafing Oaf

Kilboor wrote: »
    Saying he was hacked is pathetic in my opinion. Does anyone actually believe him

Seemed to get this guy off the hook, just stick to that story and brazen it out seems to be the gameplan
    https://www.dailyedge.ie/michael-mcgrath-milf-facebook-hack-1180951-Nov2013/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,172 ✭✭✭✭Donald Trump

Ming is not a patch on Argentinian politicians

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,078 ✭✭✭IAMAMORON

Ming is not a patch on Argentinian politicians

At least it was his partner.

Asus X540L wrote: »
    I'm so old I remember this twat on Don't Feed the Gondolas and I remember nearly throwing my shoe at the telly shouting "would ya ever get that doped up muppet off the screen"

Absolute moron.

I think that was recorded just before Ming's first stint in chokey, and it featured some quality prison rape material. He had long Jewish-style sideburns, and O'Connor said "You know what they call them in Mountjoy Ming, reins.":P

• Registered Users Posts: 11,777 ✭✭✭✭expectationlost

As a woman, and a mother, I find it very concerning that a dirty old man like Ming is using his position of power to prey on young women.

If he’s going to be up at 3am jacking off to innocent photos of her photos skinny dipping then I shudder to think how he would behave if they were alone together, and I have no doubt that he would have a long history of “self-abusing” himself to political ingenues.
    How has he used his position of power to prey on young women in politics like Saoirse McHugh? He used a twitter app? thats not a position of power.

Far more damning than Ming **** over Saoirse is the fact that he doesn't release his expenses to public scrutiny, imo. Should be a much bigger issue than it is.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,949 ✭✭✭✭Wanderer78

Far more damning than Ming **** over Saoirse is the fact that he doesn't release his expenses to public scrutiny, imo. Should be a much bigger issue than it is.

Hope he's smoking most of it

Wanderer78 wrote: »
    Hope he's smoking most of it

I actually thought he would be a force for good in Roscommon but really it's more of the same. Apart from the dubious defence of turf cutting, has he actually achieved much for his constituents?

https://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2017/aug/05/beach-that-vanished-then-reappeared-achill-island-ireland

Haha, two of the commenters on that Guardian article thought Saoirse was a bloke. Maybe an impeccably woke individual such as herself will be happy to be cutting such an androgynous image:P

https://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2017/aug/05/beach-that-vanished-then-reappeared-achill-island-ireland

Haha, two of the commenters on that Guardian article thought Saoirse was a bloke. Maybe an impeccably woke individual such as herself will be happy to be cutting such an androgynous image:P

My favourite was from Dragonwoman

"Good to see Arlene Foster and Leo Varadkar getting on so well."

If the Achill Tourist Board ( An Bord Failte Acaill :p) had their wits about them they would advertise the trá at Doogh as a nudist beach. That would put the haunted village agus Sliabh Minaun in their place quick smart. They could always use Cplm's and Spraoise's arses' to advertise?

Thanks to Ming they are the most famous pair of arses west of the Shannon.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,677 ✭✭✭✭nacho libre

Speaking of the Minaun, is that bar going to open again. I remember the lady that used to run in. Has she passed on?

As for Ming, it was heartening to see the hacker felt guilty for posting the tweet, so took it down shortly afterwards posting it. When Ming comes back on twitter, he'll no doubt show the email from twitter proving his account was hacked. It must be the Russians who did it, who else would have knowledge of Saoirse, and be clever enough to make it look like the actions of someone who was the worst for wear by including spelling mistakes.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,904 ✭✭✭mgn

I actually thought he would be a force for good in Roscommon but really it's more of the same. Apart from the dubious defence of turf cutting, has he actually achieved much for his constituents?

The only thing he has done for the majority of people in Roscommon, is to embarrass them.

A muppet of the highest order, before he got elected he said politicians were paid to much and if he got elected he would only take half his salary and put the rest back into the community, that dident last long, he has no problem taking his full salary now.

As for Ming, it was heartening to see the hacker felt guilty for posting the tweet, so took it down shortly afterwards posting it. When Ming comes back on twitter, he'll no doubt show the email from twitter proving his account was hacked. It must be the Russians who did it, who else would have knowledge of Saoirse, and be clever enough to make it look like the actions of someone who was the worst for wear by including spelling mistakes.

There lies the truth within the lie.

Elementary my dear Nacho Libre:)

As much as Spaoirse is a nobody I would not put anything past the Russian secret service.... but yes they certainly hit the nail on the head there. :pac:

For me the clincher is that why would anyone want to hack Luke Flanagan's #twitter account? Who?

• Registered Users Posts: 20,176 ✭✭✭✭jimgoose

I haven't worn trousers since Paddy's Day, and I'm not sorry. I'll drink the trousers off any man's back, bastards.

I now feel vindicated for having cast aspersions on the quality of the Saoirsass.

IAMAMORON wrote: »

:pac:

For me the clincher is that why would anyone want to hack Luke Flanagan's #twitter account? Who?

Indeed. We're not talking Harold Wilson and MI6 here.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,677 ✭✭✭✭nacho libre

mgn wrote: »

A muppet of the highest order, before he got elected he said politicians were paid to much and if he got elected he would only take half his salary and put the rest back into the community, that dident last long, he has no problem taking his full salary now.

Also not publishing his expenses. This is the sort of thing he would have been very vocal about other Politicians doing in the past. It's a classic case of projection, identify your own shortcomings in others but falling short yourself of the standards you set for others. He has lost all credibility. It might also be dawning on him that it's not the crime per se that does you in, but rather the cover up of it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 111 ✭✭Double O Seven

I'd say McHugh has a big bush

Everlong1 wrote: »
    I now feel vindicated for having cast aspersions on the quality of the Saoirsass.

Hard to believe two people mistook it for a man's though:eek:

• Advertisement

Also not publishing his expenses. This is the sort of thing he would have been very vocal about other Politicians doing in the past. It's a classic case of projection, identify your own shortcomings in others but falling short yourself of the standards you set for others. He has lost all credibility. It might also be dawning on him that it's not the crime per se that does you in, but rather the cover up of it.

Meh, can't see any serious calls for him to consider his position.

Advertisement