Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Do you believe in UFOs & flying saucers ?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 691 ✭✭✭jmlad2020

Fuzzyduzzy wrote: »

Amazing footage if real. Can't authenticate this though.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,078 ✭✭✭IAMAMORON

The Aliens are a very timid bunch. How come they never say hello? They always seem to be seen by nobodies with bad cameras?

How come with all the archeologists digging around the planet, we haven't found any artifacts from Alien's yet? Like I would imagine the Titanium used to keep those UFO's intact, when buzzing around the Galaxy at the speed of light, would need to be fairly strong Titanium? I would have thought that we would have found some pretty serious UFO scrap at this stage, especially considering the amount of sightings.

• Registered Users Posts: 691 ✭✭✭jmlad2020

IAMAMORON wrote: »
    The Aliens are a very timid bunch. How come they never say hello? They always seem to be seen by nobodies with bad cameras?

How come with all the archeologists digging around the planet, we haven't found any artifacts from Alien's yet? Like I would imagine the Titanium used to keep those UFO's intact, when buzzing around the Galaxy at the speed of light, would need to be fairly strong Titanium? I would have thought that we would have found some pretty serious UFO scrap at this stage, especially considering the amount of sightings.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/pentagon-ufo-alloys-program-recover-material-unidentified-flying-objects-not-recognise-us-government-a8117801.html

'US government recovered materials from unidentified flying object it 'does not recognise'

jmlad2020 wrote: »

Now they want to get rid of my Adblocker... and they want a euro?

Why can't they just fly over the Aviva on Saturday before the match and beep their Titanium horn like every other UFO does?

De de de de duh duuuuuuuuh.

They need to stop phucking around with all those poor loners with bad cameras, everyone just thinks they are spoofers crying wolf, it's not fair.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,385 ✭✭✭1874

I would find this hard to believe, the whole idea of novel metal or materials. Any material is going to be formed of different combinations of protons and neutrons, even if materials dont exist for us here, they can speculatively be formed or imagined just by changing the number of protons and neutrons on paper. Now possibly some Alien creature somewhere may live in conditions or know of industrial methods and processes or conditions that can let them form or create novel alloys or materials, but we would most likely be able to recognise what is in them.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 269 ✭✭Fuzzyduzzy

https://youtu.be/cDQa40B9Lxo

Were you as uncomfortable as Elon when you wrote that? ;-)

Fuzzyduzzy wrote: »
    https://youtu.be/cDQa40B9Lxo

Were you as uncomfortable as Elon when you wrote that? ;-)

Great minds think alike.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,638 ✭✭✭✭bangkok

Now they want to get rid of my Adblocker... and they want a euro?

Why can't they just fly over the Aviva on Saturday before the match and beep their Titanium horn like every other UFO does?

De de de de duh duuuuuuuuh.

They need to stop phucking around with all those poor loners with bad cameras, everyone just thinks they are spoofers crying wolf, it's not fair.

next time a plane fly's over your house, go out with our camera and see what way it looks

bangkok wrote: »
    next time a plane fly's over your house, go out with our camera and see what way it looks

Can you recommend a good camera for taking pictures of planes with?

Is it possible I could focus a motion device on the roof of my gaff that would initiate the camera to take pickies of any objects flying around high in the sky?

I just think that if we reach out to the Aliens more they might generate the balls to actually try to communicate with us.

I mean isn't anybody becoming a little bit frustrated with all these abductions? Let's be straight here, if I abducted someone and carried out medical experiments on them and then left them roaming alone in the desert somewhere I could probably get arrested?

How come they never return their abductees in full view of everyone else, I mean it is the least they could do after conducting all those experiments on them? Especially the way that they manage to heal all the entry scars and use special telepathic surgery. Why don't they drop them in the middle of Time Square or Nelson's Pillar?

De De duh duh duuuuuuuuuh.

Can you recommend a good camera for taking pictures of planes with?

Is it possible I could focus a motion device on the roof of my gaff that would initiate the camera to take pickies of any objects flying around high in the sky?

I just think that if we reach out to the Aliens more they might generate the balls to actually try to communicate with us.

I mean isn't anybody becoming a little bit frustrated with all these abductions? Let's be straight here, if I abducted someone and carried out medical experiments on them and then left them roaming alone in the desert somewhere I could probably get arrested?

How come they never return their abductees in full view of everyone else, I mean it is the least they could do after conducting all those experiments on them? Especially the way that they manage to heal all the entry scars and use special telepathic surgery. Why don't they drop them in the middle of Time Square or Nelson's Pillar?

De De duh duh duuuuuuuuuh.

:rolleyes:

• Advertisement

https://www.bbc.com/news/magazine-29342407

the day ufos stopped football

• Registered Users Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭gerrybbadd

I don't know. Seems pretty lucky to be just filming out the window, and a UFO appears. The "Oh Shít" comment from that lady is also off, she's started saying it before it ever appears.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 11,248 Mod ✭✭✭✭igCorcaigh

Can there be some kind of analysis to see if it's fake?

But yeah,very tic tac.

If Flying saucers were the best way to get around the planet.... how come we don't fly any aircraft in similar fashion?

What makes the Flying saucer so dynamic and durable?

Don't tell me, they are using nifty solar inductive tech... that transfers to kinetic energy to help propel the saucer? Probably the same tech they use to energize their abductees to and from the middle of the desert... as opposed to returning their abductees safely to their bedroom... Donnie Darko Style.

Spinning plates like a Greek Circus.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,943 ✭✭✭✭the purple tin

If Flying saucers were the best way to get around the planet.... how come we don't fly any aircraft in similar fashion?

Don't tell me, they are using nifty solar inductive tech... that transfers to kinetic energy to help propel the saucer? Probably the same tech they use to energize their abductees to and from the middle of the desert... as opposed to returning their abductees safely to their bedroom... Donnie Darko Style.

The fact that you are on this thread asking all these questions makes me wonder if there isn't just a little bit of doubt niggling away at you ;)

we are not near advanced enough yet to even understand how they work, we only started flying ourselves just over 100 years ago, they could be 1000, 10,000 or even a million years ahead of us in technology

we are not near advanced enough yet to even understand how they work, we only started flying ourselves just over 100 years ago, they could be 1000, 10,000 or even a million years ahead of us in technology

Is that why they won't talk or communicate with us also?

It is interesting how they have managed to master intergalactic flight.... and yet still act like the Tooth Fairy?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭gerrybbadd

It is interesting how they have managed to master intergalactic flight.... and yet still act like the Tooth Fairy?

Why would they talk to us if they're here to observe? They don't need to talk to us. Odds are, we wouldn't be able to understand them.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,591 ✭✭✭Dr. Bre

If I was them I wouldn’t talk to us either

why would they? they have nothing to gain from talking to us, for all we know they put us here and just come and observe

• Advertisement

Dr. Bre wrote: »
    :D

• Registered Users Posts: 40,322 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

how many conversations have you had with ants?

gerrybbadd wrote: »
    Why would they talk to us if they're here to observe? They don't need to talk to us. Odds are, we wouldn't be able to understand them.

Naahhh, that is too lazy an excuse.

My dog can't speak English, but he understands the words " walkies " and " treats ".

It is a bit condescending that they have travelled across the galaxy to observe us either. I mean time is money. They either want to eat us, talk to us or phuck us?

i just wish they would make up their minds, I get that they are a shy bunch and all.

Dr. Bre wrote: »
    why would they? they have nothing to gain from talking to us, for all we know they put us here and just come and observe

This is lazier than some of the hock and bull those introverted abductees come out with it.

I can stand on a stool at the top of Grafton Street all day pretending to talk to ghosts.... just because no one else can see them does not indicate there are no ghosts are there either. It just indicates that I am making it up.

Why won't they at least attempt to communicate?

I mean we study lessor life forms for educational purposes, we are always trying to talk to Dolphins and Monkeys etc? Why don't the Extra Terrestrials ?

It just seems like a long way to travel without at least saying hello ?

Unless of course they just see us as food and coming back in a 1,000 years for their supper?

how many conversations have you had with ants?

I gave that up years ago in fairness.

But I don't see Ants splitting the atom any time soon either, with all due respect to their tenacity.

This is lazier than some of the hock and bull those introverted abductees come out with it.

I can stand on a stool at the top of Grafton Street all day pretending to talk to ghosts.... just because no one else can see them does not indicate there are no ghosts are there either. It just indicates that I am making it up.

I mean we study lessor life forms for educational purposes, we are always trying to talk to Dolphins and Monkeys etc? Why don't the Extra Terrestrials ?

Unless of course they just see us as food and coming back in a 1,000 years for their supper?

speak for yourself!!

All this was covered much earlier in the thread.
    You say 'Why don't aliens do this, that and the other? That is what I would do, so why don't they?'
    You are human, they are not. You can't apply your reasoning to a completely different species.

All this was covered much earlier in the thread.
    You say 'Why don't aliens do this, that and the other? That is what I would do, so why don't they?'
    You are human, they are not. You can't apply your reasoning to a completely different species.

In fairness we are talking about something which does not even exist.

I am human, I am entitled to employ a certain degree of logic. That is reasoning.

Grasping at photoshopped black and white stills does not do it for me, at all.

If they have the audacity for interstellar navigation the least they could do is say hello. Holy time zones.

How come they are never spotted in the ocean? Don't tell me... the salty water phucks with their fuel injection?

In fairness we are talking about something which does not even exist.

I am human, I am entitled to employ a certain degree of logic. That is reasoning.

Grasping at photoshopped black and white stills does not do it for me, at all.

If they have the audacity for interstellar navigation the least they could do is say hello. Holy time zones.

How come they are never spotted in the ocean? Don't tell me... the salty water phucks with their fuel injection?

they are and have been.... lots of times...

see you come on here trying to make fun of people who actually done some research on the subject yet you seem to know very little yet say it does not even exist.

• Advertisement

they are and have been.... lots of times...

see you come on here trying to make fun of people who actually done some research on the subject yet you seem to know very little yet say it does not even exist.

did they leave their scuba diving gear there?

Don't tell me , they were using Stingray prototypes?

Advertisement