Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Female oppression of males

Options
13»

Comments

A mature adult in a healthy relationship rustled by the sexual (non)prowess of a gremlin.

Congratulations on the baby too, I just saw an old post recently. Perhaps you could educate the op in the art of seduction and healthy relationships?

It could be your magnus opus if you're successful.

I've no wisdom to impart I'm afraid, I'm too busy keeping the husband (who thought it was hilarious to introduce me as The Handmaid when I was pregnant) under my authoritarian thumb. He's eating the authoritarian scones I made him, feeling oppressed. Job done.

Thanks for the congrats, we're thrilled. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 16,529 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

Candie wrote: »
    I've no wisdom to impart I'm afraid, I'm too busy keeping the husband (who thought it was hilarious to introduce me as The Handmaid when I was pregnant) under my authoritarian thumb. He's eating the authoritarian scones I made him, feeling oppressed. Job done.

:D

A strange time for you all I'm sure, but new life brings a sense of normality too.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,797 ✭✭✭✭hatrickpatrick

My younger self used to get incensed by this anti-male gender war sh!te just as much as anyone else, until it became increasingly obvious to me that the entire culture war of the 2010s was being fuelled by a small handful of four influential "media" outlets who were happily raking in that sweet, sweet advertising revenue through rage-inducing clickbait. Once you realise that, the whole thing becomes a farce that it's no longer worth getting pissed off about.

For the curious, those four outlets are The Guardian, the Huffington Post, Buzzfeed, and Vice. Remove the sh!te they pedal and you remove 90% of the fuel from the whole culture war thing. Neither the identity politics "SJW" left or the alt-right would exist without those four outlets intentionally fuelling division in order to drive website traffic. F*ck them all up the wrong'un.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,355 ✭✭✭bo0li5eumx12kp

Candie wrote: »

Aaaaaaand here we go.

Female validation in full effect.

What else - do want to tell us how big your wedding ring is?

I bet your husband just rocks your world in bed....

NVVESNw.png

Aaaaaaand here we go.

Female validation in full effect.

What else - do want to tell us how big your wedding ring is?

Ah....let her be happy....life is sh1te enough for enough people

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,819 ✭✭✭✭peasant

In a fairly long career, I have met arseholes with dicks and aresholes with boobs at work.

I would have to say though that the booby variety is better at teamwork whereas the dick kind usually is a lone ranger.

This is from a male perspective.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,536 ✭✭✭✭cj maxx

peasant wrote: »
    In a fairly long career, I have met arseholes with dicks and aresholes with boobs at work.

I would have to say though that the booby variety is better at teamwork whereas the dick kind usually is a lone ranger.

This is from a male perspective.

The female version seem to gather in gaggles and comfort every bullsh1t word from another with a hug.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,899 ✭✭✭✭anewme

You know who's worst for this?

For this reason I have some rather unique insights - and some cougar that claims a holier than though attitude, but is trying to get picked up my young-meat such as myself, I'm just sayin' - that's one hell of an irony (/hypocrisy).

I'd rather pick up other people's dog **** in a bag.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,355 ✭✭✭bo0li5eumx12kp

Ah....let her be happy....life is sh1te enough for enough people

That's the problem homie.

Allowing female oppressives to do their thing just to placate them is where at least 50% of the issues arise in the first place.

Candie wants to toss about criticisms of "self awareness" whilst touting her own apparent wonderfulness and excellence as a human being as the white knights pat her on the back?

Pfff - fuck that noise chief.

That's oppression exemplified.

She might be happy with a cuckold for a man but, understand that don't make the world go 'round.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,899 ✭✭✭✭anewme

That's the problem homie.

Allowing female oppressives to do their thing just to placate them is where at least 50% of the issues arise in the first place.

Candie wants to toss about criticisms of "self awareness" whilst touting her own apparent wonderfulness and excellence as a human being as the white knights pat her on the back?

Pfff - fuck that noise chief.

That's oppression exemplified.

She might be happy with a cuckold for a man but, understand that don't make the world go 'round.

What the actual f is this thread about?

Who goes around talking about oppressive cuckoos and white knights and homies?

Can you explain your thread in lay person's terms for those of us who don't know what you are on about?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,529 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

anewme wrote: »
    What the actual f is this thread about?

Who goes around talking about oppressive cuckoos and white knights and homies?

WTF is the weird cut out baldy head image about?

Can you explain your thread in lay person's terms for those of us who don't know what you are on about?

My guess is a troll who has somehow evaded being banned. All he posts is the written equivalent of violent diarrhoea.

I'll probably get a card or banned for this, but at least I'll go down without a trail of scutter in my wake.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,060 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Mod

Closing this Nonsense.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement