Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Female oppression of males

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,337 ✭✭✭✭kowloon

I finger blasted some random chick off the street yesterday.

Go on...

• Registered Users Posts: 20,018 ✭✭✭✭El_Duderino 09

U believe that shit?

No. Nobody believes it.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,570 ✭✭✭✭EmmetSpiceland

No. Nobody believes it.

My main concern would be the level of “social distancing” involved.

“It is not blood that makes you Irish but a willingness to be part of the Irish nation” - Thomas Davis

My main concern would be the level of “social distancing” involved.

I wouldn't worry. Fantasy doesn't involve any touching.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,355 ✭✭✭bo0li5eumx12kp

kowloon wrote: »
    Go on...

I should have nailed in the bushes if right was right.

I guess I was a little off form.

I'm a sucker for those yoga pants and skin clinging lycra.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,316 ✭✭✭nthclare

Surrounding yourself with good men and women.
    Stay away from Social Justice warriors and their ilk, they'll drag you down into the depths of hell.

I was once nearly an SJW, constantly triggered by my own perception of society, it all started when I met a 6'2 leggy red haired Nicole Kidman lookalike.

She was always looking for another protest against the system, seen nothing wrong with being a warrior, social justice warrior...
    Freedom for the people and all that rubbish.

Always Posting up horrific post's of animal cruelty and vegan ****e on Facebook and Instagram. I'd say she has an account on bestgore.
    I remember when I suggested that skinhead's had a point in Germany, the skins were trying to get rid of radical religious motivated potential terrorists from a suburb. She accused me of being a racist. So she got back at me by rejoining fab swinger's and had a threesome with a big bull of a black guy and a skinhead biker, she said it was okay because she's liberal and it was only sex FFS like...

if you want to find a good woman or a man whether you swing both ways, straight or gay.
    Stay away from the radicals and justice warriors.
    They'll try to break your nuts and you'll be on eggshells amongst glass tipped with snake poison.

There's good men and women out there who are moderate and kind, and you won't be making 3 monthly visit's to the gum clinic or finding a family of the seaside nippers setting up camp in your Calvin Klein's or your lululemon's

I think lack of self-awareness is probably a bigger issue.

Candie wrote: »

Rustled chicks tend to fall back on this argument.

That chick that I finger blasted, we basically met spontaneously, started making out, then she started ass grinding me whilst I groped her breasteses - I'm talking right there on the street.

I guess it happens when things get hot and heavy.

U mad?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,858 ✭✭✭Church on Tuesday

That chick that I finger blasted, we basically met spontaneously, started making out, then she started ass grinding me whilst I groped her breasteses - I'm talking right there on the street.

U mad?

Well this is a man who has never had sex anyways.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,337 ✭✭✭✭kowloon

U mad?

What in the actual fcuk are you on about?

• Advertisement

Absolutely a big issue.
    Because if you don't know yourself how can you get to know others.

We attract what we are conditioned to believe is what's good enough for us.

Love is being able to listen to others, tolerate your sorroundings and if you don't listen to your gut you're in trouble, I'm guilty of that but it's easier as the year's,days, hour's pass..

It's ok if you don't like some one, but don't undermine yourself and them by sticking around because in a way you're being selfish to them and yourself.

Some people don't like me, sometimes I don't have control of how they're feeling and detachment is a tool which I think is like the crock of gold at the end of the rainbow.

Beware of the spiritual narcissistic types too or the likes of Russell Brand, snake oils salesmen...
    Telling you mindfulness is free but you have to sign up for something and it'll cost you...

Some of the most evil people I came across are life coaches and new age woo people, portraying themselves as heroes and heroines.
    Or some dude dressed up like a wizard doing pagan rituals, I tried them all and I suppose if I didn't I wouldn't be where I am now.

I've a chequered past myself and not proud of my old thinking and behaviour.

I can be quite a rogue on board's, judgemental which isn't nice sometimes.
    My bad I'll own it, I'm not going to twist it to get out of it. I posted it I'm responsible for my opinion.

Humble bragging too sometimes, not always good...

The thing is don't ever Hurt anyone intentionally, I would hate for someone to think I was targeting them personally because I'm not.

I share my lifeexperience and hope.

The trick is not to attach your self to your negative emotions,it's easier to do that if you're a lone wolf,be you a man woman or whatever ever label you fit into...

If you want to stay in on a sunny day,pull over the curtains and enjoy the silence of solitude it's ok...
    You're inside and all you have to do is open the curtains and the light comes back in.

I didn't get this easy, I was depressed for years and I made friends with an old layman down the road he wasn't a psychologist, psychotherapist or anything else like that.
    But he was born with a positive DNA or gene structure. He could turn off the chutter with a thought, he was like a walking saint.
    Not your christian holy Saint, sure he rode all around him in Lisdoonvarna in September, liked the few pints etc
    He'd get lonely and sad sometimes but he was able to sit with it and acceptance was his answer....
    He used to say it's ok to talk to the animals and plants etc but when they starting talking back then there's something wrong... actually I seen a German guy talking about this recently on one of those Watts app link's...

Like the dating scene, be totally honest with what you are looking for, don't accept anything that's less than you're worth.
    Be kind and the kindness will come back.

Another thing is most men like talking about thing's like hobbies, music and object's and a good percentage of women like talking about their friends family, pets, dancing and taking action work and socializing..

Finding the common ground is the key.

it's ok to think about the bad experience of past but living it stirrs up the same negative emotions and feelings again and again.
    Been there done that before and when it crop's up again I have the tool's to fix it.

When a person can accept they're depressed then it's depressed, but you can separate yourself from the depression...

Anthony De Mellow wrote about all that, John Moriarty sat with me a few times too on bus journeys and he was very insightful.

But trying to be one of them is another rabbit hole...

I could wake up in the morning and be depressed but It will be still the morning and I won't stay depressed...

U mad?

OK. Any other stories about things that never happened?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,072 ✭✭✭relax carry on

Humanities is a dead forum, nobody posts there.

If it's contemporary issue and not related to a specific discipline/trade, AH is the only forum for it.

The heartbeat of boards.ie is AH

Just going on your OP and some of your other responses; you come across as a very immature individual in search of any sort of response to gratify a need for connection of any sort. I often wonder what happened to individuals such as yourself to end up as you are now.

Well this is a man who has never had sex anyways.

Bu..bu...but bro - I is a real man hore.

lol - let's not make this a competition.

Topic is female oppression of males.

Point being (as Candies post exhibits resoundingly), many chicks don't cope well when they get rustled, when emotion goes high etc.

Here's the paradox.

For a chick to find you hot, emotion has to go high.

You get that love/hate thing.

Point is, there's a feminist culture that oppresses male development, masculinization in many respects, attributable to the fact they cope so poorly with the response masculinization (or basically finding men hot) elicits.

Just going on your OP and some of your other responses; you come across as a very immature individual in search of any sort of response to gratify a need for connection of any sort. I often wonder what happened to individuals such as yourself to end up as you are now.

I question the progressive mindedness of many current societal ideals on a fundamental level.

Nothing more complicated than that.

Hey Candie, I hear you've been rustled something fierce. I hope you recover soon. Will light a candle for you.

Hey Candie, I hear you've been rustled something fierce. I hope you recover soon. Will light a candle for you.

Just remember, Candie is only a microcosm of the female authoritarian agenda.

This regressive propaganda exists right through to the highest levels of government.

Just remember, Candie is only a microcosm of the female authoritarian agenda.

This regressive propaganda exists right through to the highest levels of government.

I'll keep it in mind.

You know who's worst for this?

Chicks that were possibly attractive at one point in time, but are now past it.

Full of vinegar them chicks.

Basically they don't have the leverage to play in the game any more - if they ever had it.
    They're trying to short circuit the system by oppression.

Also young hot chicks they KNOW they are trash and any attractive leverage they have now, will evaporate before they turn 25 - super oppressive also, them chicks.

You think anti-sex-work movements being comprised exclusively of purposeless women is just a coincidence?

See, I don't think I'll ever get married, I'm not the type.

So I compensate by humping my way through the greater portion of the countries female demographic (whomever happens to be horny and available enough at the time).

For this reason I have some rather unique insights - and some cougar that claims a holier than though attitude, but is trying to get picked up my young-meat such as myself, I'm just sayin' - that's one hell of an irony (/hypocrisy).

• Registered Users Posts: 10,298 ✭✭✭✭branie2

Anyone got popcorn?

• Advertisement

branie2 wrote: »
    Anyone got popcorn?

I'd save the popcorn. People know the poster at this stage. I doubt anyone will take them seriously.

I cannot really understand anyone who uses the phrase "chick". Just strikes me that anyone who uses such a word or something similar has many issues about women.

Humping. Good lord.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,072 ✭✭✭relax carry on

I question the progressive mindedness of many current societal ideals on a fundamental level.

Nothing more complicated than that.

Unfortunately your posts don't back up that assertion in any way. If anything they reinforceme your immaturity and desperate need for attention. You may wish to consider how you arrived at your current state of being for your long term well being.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,529 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

I cannot really understand anyone who uses the phrase "chick". Just strikes me that anyone who uses such a word or something similar has many issues about women.

Humping. Good lord.
    Never mind humping, but "finger blasting"? On the street with a stranger no less, it couldn't possibly be made up, could it?

A sexually inexperienced Walter Mitty/socially awkward figment of the imagination.

Humping. Good lord.

Well, I have another word - but I don't think you're gonna like it....

branie2 wrote: »
    Anyone got popcorn?

lol - the chicks in this thread be like,

giphy.gif

I remember Ibiza uncovered and there was a few ........ trying to chat up a few Irish guy's and guy there wasn't having any of it, I could swear it was Aidan Gilllen, he was the bulb off him.

He nonchalantly folded his arms and said to them, you're just a bunch of slappers...

Sure they weren't familiar with his wisdom and laughed....

I remember that moment and I said to myself he hit the nail on the head.

I wouldn't lower myself to be associated with the types he was observing either...but I dated really kind hearted women from South Hill to Beverley hills and status or location don't matter a ****.

If she's emotionally healthy looks after her self and sane, plain looking to others or drop dead gorgeous I'd date her, but if she's a man hater has notions, there's no emotions...

Humping. Good lord.

My oh my...

I'm going to have to stop offending my chucks, I call them chicks. For fear of social justice and imposition of social isolation I'll refrain from having names on my chicken's.

Can't call me dag Molly because I'll offend the tart in the cart... can't use the cart for BlackBerries either because it's synonymous with the tart in the cart, could I call it art...
    I'd get away with that lads would I

I've been rustled. :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,529 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

I've been rustled. :(

A mature adult in a healthy relationship rustled by the sexual (non)prowess of a gremlin.

Congratulations on the baby too, I just saw an old post recently. Perhaps you could educate the op in the art of seduction and healthy relationships?

It could be your magnum opus if you're successful.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement