Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

It’s Monday Mourning & we are in the midst of a Sahara Desert if Shocking Statistics:

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 32,403 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

There are some really juicy things they could be talking about.

Maria Bailey suing someone else.

Pat Mc Donagh seemingly trying to burn supermacs to the ground with a PR disaster about minimum wage employees. Charging staff for food whether they want it or not and paying for upkeep of their uniforms

• Registered Users Posts: 6,481 ✭✭✭touts

Just tuned in. What the hell is this? Joe must have decided to take the day off and head to the 40ft.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,996 ✭✭✭Mena Mitty

Saoirse somewhere cringing.

gmisk wrote: »

Pat Mc Donagh seemingly trying to burn supermacs to the ground with a PR disaster about minimum wage employees. Charging staff for food whether they want it or not and paying for upkeep of their uniforms

Abrakebra were up to that crack years ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 53,028 ✭✭✭✭ButtersSuki

Mena Mitty wrote: »
    Saoirse somewhere cringing.

Tubs will be pulling himself to within an inch of his life at the mention of Saoirse.

I just tuned in and I was like WTAF is this?

• Advertisement

Saoirse went to Orlando, Gerry's money went to Columbia.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,403 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

Abrakebra were up to that crack years ago.
    It doesn't surprise me tbh.
    A guy posted his payslip from 2014 on Twitter he paid more to supermacs for his uniform and food than he paid in tax....

• Registered Users Posts: 81,988 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

He has asked listeners to call in yet this seems to be not a live show, if this is the case it's a completely fooked up crooked organisation that should be shut down for taking it's listeners/customers as fools.

I'm annoyed with the show this weekend, and RTE in general.

What kind of tripe is this? There is a pandemic going on and one of the greatest recessions and this week we have had Sil Fox, Ivor Callerly, and this tripe.

This is not what the Joe Duffy show is supposed to be about. Very much disappointed and feeling cheated.

I'm getting worried about you.....a few weeks ago he was the greatest broadcaster in the history of radio. Hope you're ok petal?

sligojoek wrote: »
    Handy number for Joe today.

As opposed to?

• Advertisement

This show has the potential to be an orgy of ass licking. Whoy in the jaysus talk about the history of 2FM on Radio 1?

It's not even a notable anniversay like a 50th....it's just some random 40-something-th.....

He has asked listeners to call in yet this seems to be not a live show, if this is the case it's a completely fooked up crooked organisation that should be shut down for taking it's listeners/customers as fools.

Time to talk to de show via Twitter.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

3 DCs
    3 CCs
    3CDs

Imagine him attempting a real tongue twister.

If I wrote “you are sometimes a great big eejit”, and then added “only joking”, then maybe it might not be seen as such so to speak ;)

Well I guess that being armed with a sense of humour allows me to actually laugh and myself and not takes things so seriously and be offended by everything.....unlike the #wokefolk so to speak as they say.

I had to take a call. I've just rejoined the stream. Again - WTAF is this?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,836 ✭✭✭shearforce

Are there not some insignificant issues to be dealt with?
    Is there no one dying out there?
    Has cancer being cured?
    Is Covid-19 taking a summer break?

Dis is diabolical.

All we need now is a Hal Roach clip.

Was de orchestra “live”, like we are now?

that lad has a real RTE voice

fcuk this, I'm out

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,370 ✭✭✭golondrinas

gmisk wrote: »
    It doesn't surprise me tbh.
    A guy posted his payslip from 2014 on Twitter he paid more to supermacs for his uniform and food than he paid in tax....

You don’t think Pat learned all the tricks of the trade from teaching little kids, rather he followed all the tips from all the fast food kingpins.
    10 € meal my arse . 20 cent burger ,bought by the million half a spud in chips and a splash of flat piss served from a nozzle.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,996 ✭✭✭Mena Mitty

sligojoek wrote: »
    Dis is diabolical.

All we need now is a Hal Roach clip.

We had one a while ago. You missed it.

shearforce wrote: »
    Are there not some insignificant issues to be dealt with?
    Is there no one dying out there?
    Has cancer being cured?
    Is Covid-19 taking a summer break?

Joe probably in de Jag on de way down to Wexford, beyond de 5km limit, so to speak.

I booked a week in a self-catering apartment in Clifden for when I will be allowed travel, refundable if dat changes. Probably will knock into Tubridy there on de beach at Dog’s Bay.

Joe probably in de Jag on de way down to Wexford, beyond de 5km limit, so to speak.

I booked a week in a self-catering apartment in Clifden for when I will be allowed travel, refundable if dat changes. Probably will knock into Tubridy there on de beach at Dog’s Bay.

My deepest sympathies.

Dog's Bay is beauriful and dat, I used to go there a lot as a chisler in de summer.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,988 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

The shows sponsors should get their money back for today's show.

I know someone mentioned it earlier but this is definitely up there as possibly the Worst Week of Lahv Lahn ever.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,486 ✭✭✭ford fiesta

must be live...both talking about Bowyer

It must be live, or else Balfe & Duffy are psychics and foresaw his death during a recording session.

must be live...both talking about Boyer

Could have been recorded this morning so to speak as they say.

Is Mr. Duffy's laugh the most annoying sound in de wurldid?

• Advertisement

Mena Mitty wrote: »
    We had one a while ago. You missed it.

Only half listening.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement