Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

When did you last go to the barbers/hairdressers?

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,347 ✭✭✭AllForIt

October 2012. I know that because that's the month my brother got married and I though I'd change my look for it with a longer hair style so had it styled in the barbers after I'd let it grow out.

Cut it myself since.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,814 ✭✭✭harry Bailey esq

I used be brutal to go to the barbers up until about two years ago and would have only go every few months. I had brutal out of control curly hair.
    I started getting it cut short when the grey started appear and I go every three or four weeks now.
    Last time I went was the 21st Febuary.

When did you last go to the barbers/hairdressers?

End of February, wasn't even in Ireland. Went to a 'kapsalon' in a really run down part of Den Haag. I'm developing a bit of a mullet now.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,075 ✭✭✭pgj2015

The ironing is delicious :pac:

not really, I dont judge people by what they wear, I just think some products are better than others.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭...Ghost...

Some time in February. Usually get a 2-3 abck and sides and medium short on the top. It's growing out over the ears now, but won't be buzz cutting anytime soon. Letting the beard grow too, which I have never done before. Will be a proper cave-man by the end of it.

Lookin a bit like....
    images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcR2XHKUdqw60_mi8dJo4dCMLio9e6QtSpI-E0pNLOfiZyxAYQ8B&usqp=CAU
    but less purty :)

Stay Free

• Registered Users Posts: 2,910 ✭✭✭Gwynplaine

2002. Got a razor that christmas, been doing it myself since.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 30,423 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

Has anybody ever used tinted moisturise to sort of tan your skin a little after you shave it for the first time?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,681 ✭✭✭thesultan

Say in February. Getting wild now. If I had a better hairline it won't bother me at all.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36 12trackmind

About five years ago. It's been so long (the time, not my hair) that I've been embarrassed to present meself before a barber. I do a good job of the cuts sometimes, other times.. I end up looking a bit eh... one flew over the cuckoo's nest :D

One of the unexpected perks of this lockdown is that once it's over, I'll be able to go to the barber and they'll be none the wiser.. I'll just be another fella with a stupid self-made hair cut.

Looking forward to pointing to it and saying "Ah sure, the lockdown.. you know yourself." :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,553 ✭✭✭murphyebass

Has anybody ever used tinted moisturise to sort of tan your skin a little after you shave it for the first time?

Eh what now?!

Moisturise?

****in young lads these days need to grow a pair.

Get outta that bathroom John ffs! You’re taking longer than your bleedin sisters!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,740 ✭✭✭✭cj maxx

cj maxx wrote: »
    But I don't want to look like an a Vietnam army recruit from the 70's

Well I tried it.
    No. 2 all round.
    Nam here I come
    Also no fringe shows a slightly higher hairline:(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 23 Ich liebe Berlin

I got my colour done on 10 March, I was supposed to go on holiday 14 March 😢

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭statesaver

Got the hair and beard done a week before they closed. Thank God I got the beard trimmed because i'm useless at trimming it myself.

I would image barbers / hairdressers will be one of the last businesses to reopen because of the close contact that's involved.

Advertisement