Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I need a hair cut

Options
1235»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,174 ✭✭✭Archeron

OU812 wrote: »
    Not for me. I'm taking advantage of them being shut & WFH to grow the hair out & grow a full beard

Haha, me too. I had a video call with a cousin in Australia today and she said Im starting to look like wolverine. I'll take that, as most people say I look like a tramp.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,467 ✭✭✭Charles Babbage

Archeron wrote: »
    Haha, me too. I had a video call with a cousin in Australia today and she said Im starting to look like wolverine. I'll take that, as most people say I look like a tramp.

Use the Australian haircut approach

1413422729179_wps_26_beard_supplied_with_premi.jpg

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,904 Mod ✭✭✭✭AndyBoBandy

I did my own about 2 weeks ago, back and sides with an electric razor. Left the top long but its getting too long now so it's time for a top trim.
    I just need a comb, and of course for all of time, there's been combs lying around the house, but when you actually need one, there's none to be found!!

• Registered Users Posts: 18,069 ✭✭✭✭fryup

fek it! i looked at my big mop of fuzzy hair this morning and decided to have it all scalped off,

i'm now all kojak...all i need now is a lollipop

• Site Banned Posts: 3 Sommer507

Still waiting for the clippers I ordered online 3 weeks ago.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,672 ✭✭✭thesultan

Many men grow beards?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,122 ✭✭✭BeerWolf

I just grabbed the shaver and shaved it all off on a 8mm setting. Was starting to look like Boris...

123491?crop=16_9&width=660&relax=1&signature=NEeBEzjPCWN_-BBbycskj9VEw-g=

• Registered Users Posts: 6,035 ✭✭✭OU812

thesultan wrote: »
    Many men grow beards?

Did although I shaped it down last night. Also had the wife cut my hair so I'm looking respectable again.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,918 ✭✭✭Grab All Association

Is it just me that thinks these official Wahl haircuts look botched? Especially haircut number 1!

https://youtu.be/bem-BZPtSnY

Advertisement