Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The AH Purge game

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,292 ✭✭✭0lddog

This is very exciting. I'm just back to the couch after a lovely trip to the kitchen. While there I made some coffee then thought sure it's a Saturday I might as well empty the dryer. Why not.

Why did you think its a Saturday ?
    Have we not had enough Saturdays this week ?

• Registered Users Posts: 18,086 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

Great concept look forward to the result tomorrow

I know who will get no votes.

Will all the results be revealed or just the 'winner'?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,630 ✭✭✭Woke Hogan

Assessing the competition, I would regard myself as warm favourite with only three others who could deprive glory. The rest are just making up the numbers.
    Who are those three, Bertie? Rest assured, you won't be getting any votes from La Casa di Hogan.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,261 CMod ✭✭✭✭Ten of Swords

No pre-booking slots in the next game!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,299 ✭✭✭✭Collie D

Time to do some canvassing.

Rugby is a load of ****ing nonsense. A sport for those who lacked the skill to play a real one. Any dope can run while carrying a ball. The popularity of it is driven by it being seen as the in thing. Good portion of the “fans” at any game are only there to have a beer and post selfies to Instagram.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,826 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

I know who will get no votes.

Will all the results be revealed or just the 'winner'?

Should be all I think ?
    Am looking forward to an enforced break from here :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,055 ✭✭✭JohnnyFlash

Collie D wrote: »
    Time to do some canvassing.

Rugby is a load of ****ing nonsense. A sport for those who lacked the skill to play a real one. Any dope can run while carrying a ball. The popularity of it is driven by it being seen as the in thing. Good portion of the “fans” at any game are only there to have a beer and post selfies to Instagram.

You’re trying too hard, dude. It’s a bit embarrassing to be honest.

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Should be all I think ?

Going the opposite way of how I should in order to get votes but you were one of the ones I mentioned in previous post as a runner to get zero IMO.

Start posting vitriol if you want out.

You’re trying too hard, dude. It’s a bit embarrassing to be honest.

You’re easily embarrassed.

• Advertisement

Should be all I think ?
    If you get one, rest assured it won't be by my hand.

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Going the opposite way of how I should in order to get votes but you were one of the ones I mentioned in previous post as a runner to get zero IMO.

Normal boards rules still apply to posting vitriol.

Nah , there's lot's that will vote for me to be out , then pretend to be shocked tbh !

Should be all I think ?

Lol you'll have to enforce that yourself me thinks Mam!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 198 ✭✭Cork_Langer1

I came with a plan, i voted for myself.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,055 ✭✭✭JohnnyFlash

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Normal boards rules still apply to posting vitriol.

Those rules should be re-examined to be honest. Vitriol, abuse, and petty jibes are the best thing about Boards.

Lol you'll have to enforce that yourself me thinks Mam!

Wait and see BB !

Woke Hogan wrote: »
    Who are those three, Bertie? Rest assured, you won't be getting any votes from La Casa di Hogan.

Mr. Hogan, I thought you were in my corner.

Leg End Reject x 3. I've already deleted the other two temporary accounts, having bounced my IP to Kazakhstan and Papua New Guinea.

In truth, she's actually a leg end. That also goes for the crispmaster general, responsible for some of the funniest threads on boards.

I've got three dice primed, the combined total is my vote.

Well if you did I can tell you for certain you’ve definitely got at least two votes ;)

That's one, at least, because you won't be getting a vote from this poster.

• Advertisement

Leg End Reject x 3. I've already deleted the other two temporary accounts, having bounced my IP to Kazakhstan and Papua New Guinea.

In truth, she's actually a leg end. That also goes for the crispmaster general, responsible for some of the funniest threads on boards.

Rest assure, I'm saving my vote for the person who should be removed from the forum for a real blowhard.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 198 ✭✭Cork_Langer1

Well if you did I can tell you for certain you’ve definitely got at least two votes ;)

I appreciate the support! All votes for me are welcome.
    Woke Hogan wrote: »
    That's one, at least, because you won't be getting a vote from this poster.

Im disappointed woke, we could have been friends, you've ruined that chance now.

:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,187 ✭✭✭FVP3

This is very exciting. I'm just back to the couch after a lovely trip to the kitchen. While there I made some coffee then thought sure it's a Saturday I might as well empty the dryer. Why not.

Sigh. Living the dream.

Wait and see BB !

Get the wooden spoon to anyone who dares vote for you!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,980 ✭✭✭s1ippy

I'm a long-time lurker, recently took the plunge and decided to set up an account. I like short walks on the beach (no further than 2km), nightly ration of whiskey and amber leaf and I love a good ride or a chat.

I wager you're doomed, your username, avatar and posts are too memorable. Your good PR is working against you.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,189 ✭✭✭This is it

s1ippy wrote: »
    I'm a long-time lurker, recently took the plunge and decided to set up an account. I like short walks on the beach (no further than 2km), nightly ration of whiskey and amber leaf and I love a good ride or a chat.

Always up for a ride, it's unlikely to be good though.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,358 ✭✭✭corner of hells

Thoughts and prayers.
    I voted .

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,980 ✭✭✭s1ippy

This is it wrote: »
    Always up for a ride, it's unlikely to be good though.
    I've just been lurking and looking for any ride whatsoever. I'm kicking myself now that we're on lockdown that I just didn't pick one person.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,898 ✭✭✭✭Ken.

s1ippy wrote: »
    I've just been lurking and looking for any ride whatsoever. I'm kicking myself now that we're on lockdown that I just didn't pick one person.

Mam of 5 has a nice ring to it. Get to work.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,748 ✭✭✭Deebles McBeebles

Woke, you ok, man? You're being alarmingly nice.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement