Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I'd fecking murder a good creamy pint

Options
1235»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,681 ✭✭✭Porklife

Guinness from the can is lovely these days. Picked up 4 slabs a few weeks ago to keep the whistle wet.

You always make booze sound so appealing. Yum.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,230 ✭✭✭munster87

I've stocked up on rum, gin, cider and wine. Find a good one among these four options, and you will never pedestalise a creamy pint again.

No thanks. Have drank them and they are not a creamy pint.

Edgware wrote: »
    Rubbish. In any city of a decent population city centre pubs will be crowd pullers but there are plenty good local type pubs all over Dublin where the customers are largely regulars.
    They are frequented throughout the day by the punters nipping in and out of the bookies, the carvey crowd at lunchtime, the after work gang and the evening gang which can be quiet midweek but then lively Fri to Sun.
    As for Dublin being awful what are you comparing it with, Knocknaheeny?

Other cities in Ireland. That was a separate point I was labeled with out of nowhere though.

I don’t think any of the other things that you’ve mentioned make somewhere a local though. Regulars and some form of familiarity do.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,858 ✭✭✭Church on Tuesday

Guinness from a can is simply not the same.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 784 ✭✭✭LaFuton

Guinness from a can is simply not the same.

drank 8 of them last night and whilst not the same was still better than getting hit in face with a fish!

• Advertisement
Advertisement