Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xbox Bargain Alerts (Games/Hardware/Accessories) - Part 2

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,134 ✭✭✭beer enigma

tusk wrote: »
    118ish

got the 12 and 6 months off cdkeys. They were a bit cheaper on instant-gaming, but never used that so didn't wanna chance it.

Prob a dumb question but my son is getting the x for Christmas so will he be able to transfer his gold from the xbox one?

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,170 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

Prob a dumb question but my son is getting the x for Christmas so will he be able to transfer his gold from the xbox one?

Yeah he will, it's tied to his account not the console.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭Max Mafioso

tusk wrote: »
    118ish

got the 12 and 6 months off cdkeys. They were a bit cheaper on instant-gaming, but never used that so didn't wanna chance it.

I've used Instant-Gaming lots of times with no issues at all.
    Actually used them there yesterday to get 2 €20 PSN codes

• Registered Users Posts: 168 ✭✭Demios

What is the maximum that you can stack xbox live/gamepass ultimate please? I'm tempted to add some more onto my sub using methods on this thread but don't want to be caught in case I maxed it out...Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,415 ✭✭✭EagererBeaver

36 months.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 794 ✭✭✭Redlion

The Outer Worlds for approx. €13 delivered on Amazon Germany: https://www.amazon.de/dp/B07QNZ2H96?smid=A3JWKAKR8XB7XF

• Registered Users Posts: 604 ✭✭✭a_squirrelman

I just got Little Nightmares with all the addons/DLC for 7.49 in the Microsoft Store.
    Down from 29.99, I had it on my list so happy out with that discount.

• Registered Users Posts: 168 ✭✭Demios

36 months.

Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 642 ✭✭✭creativedrinker

Does anyone know if SuperValu are doing call of duty again this year?

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭AskMeBollix

Check the frozen goods section

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,791 ✭✭✭sweetie

probably not allowed as its non essential item

• Closed Accounts Posts: 204 ✭✭Hey_Listen

sweetie wrote: »
    probably not allowed as its non essential item

Breath of the Wild 2 would be an essential item.

• Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭pcadhain

I just realised the Xbox store black Friday sale starts in only a few days time, most likely on Thursday.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,429 ✭✭✭Kenjataimu

What's the cheapest way of buying fortnite vbucks?
    Its a present for the nephew.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,015 ✭✭✭SMC92Ian

Kenjataimu wrote: »
    What's the cheapest way of buying fortnite vbucks?
    Its a present for the nephew.

Off the store, nowhere has them cheap. :( Wait 2 weeks and buy him the new DC pack.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,134 ✭✭✭beer enigma

Is COD ultimare worth the extra money ? seeing €74.99 for the cross gen on Microsoft or 99.99 for the Ultimate

Read this on https://www.hotukdeals.com/ havent tried it myself but if anyone wants to give it a go and see if it works
    So for this you need to buy a digital copy of the standard edition of the game (link is to Microsoft Store and using their price as example)

After this, go to the Xbox Store and look for the "Cross Gen Bundle". The price will be marked down from £65 to £5

This is the cost that standard edition owners pay to upgrade to cross gen bundle, but as you can gift two copies of any Microsoft/Xbox Store item to friends. If you gift this the recipient will receive the full game, not just an upgrade.

Meaning that for the cost of the original standard game (£60 direct from MS/Xbox Store) plus 2 x £5 upgrade charges, you can get 3 copies of the full game

Meaning for £70 total you can have three copies of the game, split between the recipients and yourself that's £23.33 per copy.

I have done this myself yesterday with 2 friends and they have confirmed full game has downloaded.

Happy to answer any questions on the process!

Link for it

• Registered Users Posts: 3,307 ✭✭✭dan786

Read this on https://www.hotukdeals.com/ havent tried it myself but if anyone wants to give it a go and see if it works

Link for it

I posted this in bargain alerts earlier. Works and already received my refund

dan786 wrote: »
    I posted this in bargain alerts earlier. Works and already received my refund

Ah ok, sorry I hadnt seen it

• Registered Users Posts: 9,065 ✭✭✭Tipsy McSwagger

Picked up Dark Souls Remastered for €11.99

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

Picked up full Little Noghtmares for 7.49. Bargain

• Registered Users Posts: 593 ✭✭✭iniall

Does anybody know what the difference is (if there is one) between 12-Month Xbox Live Gold membership (EU) at €45.19 and 12-Month Xbox Live Gold membership (Xbox One/360) at €50.79? Can I use the cheaper one on my son's Xbox One S? The Game Pass Ultimate sub ran out on Monday, so I need to get some more Live for him before the weekend.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,015 ✭✭✭SMC92Ian

Link for it

Anyone wanna do this?

• Registered Users Posts: 593 ✭✭✭iniall

iniall wrote: »
    Does anybody know what the difference is (if there is one) between 12-Month Xbox Live Gold membership (EU) at €45.19 and 12-Month Xbox Live Gold membership (Xbox One/360) at €50.79? Can I use the cheaper one on my son's Xbox One S? The Game Pass Ultimate sub ran out on Monday, so I need to get some more Live for him before the weekend.

Anybody...?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,544 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

Anybody...?

There is no difference.

• Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭pcadhain

pcadhain wrote: »
    I just realised the Xbox store black Friday sale starts in only a few days time, most likely on Thursday.

Discounts are going live now. Only starting now but a full list will most likely be available tomorrow. Looking forward to getting Tony Hawks now for 30% off.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,309 ✭✭✭✭wotzgoingon

I could be wrong but weren't people getting cheaper one year xbox live from some south American country. Go through the game pass thread to see and also exchange the xbox live to ultimate as you get a tonne of free games.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

Discounts are going live now. Only starting now but a full list will most likely be available tomorrow. Looking forward to getting Tony Hawks now for 30% off.

Control ultimate edition at a nicw price

Any excuse to post this :)

• Advertisement

beakerjoe wrote: »
    Control ultimate edition at a nicw price

Thats the version that will upgrade eventually to the XSX fancy version for free when ever it's available. For that money I'm tempted to buy it and sit on until the upgrade it but then I'm thinking it'll be in Gamepass by then ...............

Advertisement