Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Mental health and CoVid-19

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭sportsmaddad

I must say hats off to the GAA on the detailed, and seemingly quite workable plan, they've come up with. It looks like they will safely get our kids, and adults, back in action and just as importantly back into their social circles.

They're even holding out hope of running off their Cul Camps program. I think it's hugely important for our mental health to get these activities going again.

And it begs the question, what the hell have Minister & Department of Education being doing all this time? How can they stand back and keep our kids, in particular primary school kids, locked out for almost 6 months? It is criminal that there was barely a mention of schools in that 5 phase plan, only to say schools opening for 2020/2021 Academic Year. Especially when we've been seeing all the trends going in the right direction for some time now.

I really fear that we'll be seeing the consequences from their inaction in the mental health of a whole generation.

• Registered Users Posts: 624 ✭✭✭Jenna James

Really struggling again since the weather declined a bit. I spend my time staying busy but my motivation levels are almost 0. I’m only trying to distract myself.

I’ve lost my job, I’ve had 1 interview and applied for probably 50 jobs so far but I’m feeling very worried and hopeless.

I’m so sad today I can’t even pick up the phone to anyone.

Just wanted to get my feelings down.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 672 ✭✭✭LilacNails

Really struggling again since the weather declined a bit. I spend my time staying busy but my motivation levels are almost 0. I’m only trying to distract myself.

I’ve lost my job, I’ve had 1 interview and applied for probably 50 jobs so far but I’m feeling very worried and hopeless.

I’m so sad today I can’t even pick up the phone to anyone.

Just wanted to get my feelings down.

I also noticed a change in my mood also with the change in the weather. It's hard to get rid of those feelings but what I'm starting to do recently is recognizing them and accept them.
    I allow myself to feel ****. It's a **** time we're going through.

I've let myself go the last 3 weeks but in the last few days I've come around again by getting out again and being more mindful of my eating.

My motivation levels are way down also but I'm doing small bits every day. It's very hard to make and stick to a routine when the days and weeks are so long... We're not use to all the time on ours hands.

Sorry to hear about the loss of your job, I still have mine but very unhappy there and my hours will be reduced.

It's ok and normal to be sad with these challenges... We're suppose to be. Don't feel guilty about not picking up the phone, if u don't feel like talking to people, u are allowed to say that. U are allowed to have ur crap day and wallow in it.

You have a choice the next day to start again.

Hope this helps.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 38,926 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

Always find Sundays, Mondays and Tuesdays the hardest for some reason. Think its cause once Wednesday hits the weekend is near and more places are starting to open . I do a nightly quiz on twich and go for walks/weights at home etc

Saturday is strictly my alcohol day (hard to knw will it still be when the pubs open)

I'm out of work till the last phase and feeling a little anxious about when the covid payment is changed. 8/10 times id earn over €200 weekly but Jan/Feb 2020 was pretty quiet workwise and if there's a way of not giving out the full amount this government will find it. I appreciate the weekly amount so far but find it would be unfair if I got penalised and someone who earns €205 weekly gets it

• Registered Users Posts: 5 TiWe33

Those of you back at work, or who have been working throughout – has anyone received any help or support from their employer specifically in relation to their mental health and well-being? There’s been a lot of focus on this aspect of the pandemic but I’m wondering how/if it’s being addressed in practice, given all the other pressure (financial, production, physical measures, etc.) employers are under at the minute.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 374 ✭✭Stargazer7

TiWe33 wrote: »
    Those of you back at work, or who have been working throughout – has anyone received any help or support from their employer specifically in relation to their mental health and well-being? There’s been a lot of focus on this aspect of the pandemic but I’m wondering how/if it’s being addressed in practice, given all the other pressure (financial, production, physical measures, etc.) employers are under at the minute.

First off kudos to all of you getting your feelings / thoughts down at the moment...you're trying to take care of yourselves as best you can in a stressful time. And if you already struggle with mental health issues then it is doubly challenging.

Re the work support - I think this is an excellent idea. There is a permanent need for mental health support for all employees but sadly this appears to be an afterthought / pr opportunity for a lot of companies. It would be good if this difficult time puts the issue in the spotlight more; god knows our frontline workers deserve this support especially.

Peace and rest to you all guys :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭GoneHome

Stargazer7 wrote: »
    Re the work support - god knows our frontline workers deserve this support especially

Obviously there is already a psychology/employee support service available for frontline workers, Christ do you not think they were dealing with life and death situations before Covid19 came on the scene :rolleyes: I have a close relative working in the fire service and the stories he has told me ...... he has often made use of the support services unfortunately and he's in the career 26 years. So you think there are no supports in place for frontline workers :rolleyes: blame the government I suppose :mad:

Stargazer7 wrote: »
    First off kudos to all of you getting your feelings / thoughts down at the moment...you're trying to take care of yourselves as best you can in a stressful time. And if you already struggle with mental health issues then it is doubly challenging.

Re the work support - I think this is an excellent idea. There is a permanent need for mental health support for all employees but sadly this appears to be an afterthought / pr opportunity for a lot of companies. It would be good if this difficult time puts the issue in the spotlight more; god knows our frontline workers deserve this support especially.

Peace and rest to you all guys :)

Indeed.
    The fact that one low cost provider of mental health services, My Mind, are offering free therapy sessions to frontline workers during this time is testament to the lack of help among certain professions.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,429 ✭✭✭nigeldaniel

It's true the weather can be a bugger when it comes to feeling good and feeling not so good. I have not been out cycling for a few days myself lately, but there is a chance for a short spin some morning soon. Hope everyone else is holding up as well as they can.

Dan.

• Registered Users Posts: 27 AaronMic95

This has been really tough emotionally, mentally and financially for many of us. The fear of getting sick is already bad enough. But adding the uncertainty caused by the global recession makes it even harder. A lot of people already lost their jobs in the past months and more people are at risk of losing their jobs as companies are forced to stop operations or shut down. The support from the government is greatly appreciated but we don't know if it would be enough for the coming months. We're all just trying to survive. My wife and I have been feeling a lot of stress and anxiety due to financial uncertainty. Fortunately, there is emotional support from family, friends and loved ones. We're lucky in that sense because some people don't have that support. Being in a worse emotional state than my wife, I decided to get professional help after coming across this article. I'm grateful that online counselling is available and I've scheduled my session next week. Hopefully this would help me address and process this anxiety. I've used this time though to learn new things and improve my skills in case I would be forced to switch careers. Anyway, I hope we all survive this.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 672 ✭✭✭LilacNails

I've had a set back at work. Will have to change jobs. I'm so anxious and stressed atm. I'm kicking myself why couldn't I have gone to college or find something that I would enjoy doing.

Unfortunately I don't have the emotional support, only support from a mental health nurse.

I'm dreading the next few weeks.

LilacNails wrote: »
    I've had a set back at work. Will have to change jobs. I'm so anxious and stressed atm. I'm kicking myself why couldn't I have gone to college or find something that I would enjoy doing.

Unfortunately I don't have the emotional support, only support from a mental health nurse.

I'm dreading the next few weeks.

As Mark Twain said "I've had a lot of worries in my life, most of which never happened" :) Just go with the flow, who knows the change of career might be the best thing that ever happens you.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,136 ✭✭✭✭is_that_so

Thought this video would suit here. An interesting insight into what might be going on in people's heads.
    How our brains are processing the pandemic.

Self-isolation, job loss and fear of getting Covid-19 are just some of the factors affecting our mental health during the pandemic. This is how our brains are responding.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-53067030

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,136 ✭✭✭✭is_that_so

A Guardian piece on overcoming the fear of COVID-19 and reclaiming our lives back.

https://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2020/jul/19/how-do-we-conquer-covid19-fears-now-we-can-go-out-again

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,246 ✭✭✭TomSweeney

Doing my head in, it's like a rollercoaster up down up down ....

One day Im really positive - like Monday when the Oxford Vaccine was looking really good for late 2020/early 2021, then tuesday/wednesday I'm down again because of course you see on the media the naysayers that say earliest 2022 for a vaccine ... BBC saying it will last decades etc ...

So depressing and frustrating.

... and I hate being selfish here, but f*ck it, lately I have been watching a lot of U2 live videos ... and man, ****ing so sad to think we may never see this again ....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

What do u say to a family member who wants to come over but is not going to self isolate, won’t be staying where I live but would obviously want to meet up when they are back here. I’m advising against it and told them not to travel but at the end of the day what can u do. Same person has asthma themselves, just mad.

Country not on green list.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,972 ✭✭✭✭Tell me how

fin12 wrote: »
    What do u say to a family member who wants to come over but is not going to self isolate, won’t be staying where I live but would obviously want to meet up when they are back here. I’m advising against it and told them not to travel but at the end of the day what can u do. Same person has asthma themselves, just mad.

You tell them to stay away. That you cannot meet them as you are concerned.
    It is incredibly difficult but every acceptance of not following protocol from likely dangerous locations is making it more and more difficult to put this behind us.
    If you tell them you will meet, they will probably use you to validate them travelling as in 'fin12 is okay with me travelling as they are going to meet me'.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,172 ✭✭✭wadacrack

TomSweeney wrote: »
    ... and I hate being selfish here, but f*ck it, lately I have been watching a lot of U2 live videos ... and man, ****ing so sad to think we may never see this again ....

When I see crowds full of supporters celebrating goals in a Football match etc. It hits me

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,854 ✭✭✭✭Idbatterim

Id advise to stop watching the news etc and all of their fear mongering, repeating the same nonsense endlessly...

• Advertisement

wadacrack wrote: »
    When I see crowds full of supporters celebrating goals in a Football match etc. It hits me

Yep, I'm not a Liverpool fan but I did feel bad for them that they couldn't be at anfield to see their team lift the title...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 249 ✭✭SixtaWalthers

I noticed mental health issues has been exceed in this pandemic and lockdown days. I think it is very important topic to discuss which many administrations of the world ignored. There must good policies to deal such issues.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,429 ✭✭✭nigeldaniel

I stopped watching RTE news a long time ago and just about any news for that matter. All the doom and gloom just ran me down. There is enough toxic people about on a daily basis not to be seeing them on TV. Any important headlines I can see on my phone or a newspaper so it's not a thought I am out of touch.

Dan.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,909 ✭✭✭✭Wanderer78

I stopped watching RTE news a long time ago and just about any news for that matter. All the doom and gloom just ran me down. There is enough toxic people about on a daily basis not to be seeing them on TV. Any important headlines I can see on my phone or a newspaper so it's not a thought I am out of touch.

Definitely not a bad idea if it's bringing you down, I only check in on the headlines now also, but I'd have a strong interest in politics and current affairs, so I'm well stuck into it, it's important to walk away from it from time to time

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,718 ✭✭✭✭thebaz

Idbatterim wrote: »
    Id advise to stop watching the news etc and all of their fear mongering, repeating the same nonsense endlessly...

The Indo is now calling the flu a killer infection on the headline of its news :-

https://www.independent.ie/

Click bait to just scare people more , 12 months ago , no one viewed the flu as a killer desease, something to be avoided for sure , but not a killer infection.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 838 ✭✭✭The_Brood

2020 has definitely been the worst year mentally for me, and not all for Covid related reasons. A big, big difference in a bad way has been that in previous bad years, the one saving grace has been knowing that I can fly out to a hot summer beach and soak in the sun, even for a short while. Even having just that was big.

Now that even that is taken away...there's no where to turn to for a rope to pull you out of this.

Not a chance would I let anyone into our house for the foreseeable future, and exactly the same going the opposite way, we were supposed to be heading to London in November for a family event but I cancelled it during the week, luckily we didn't have flights booked so accomodation was easily cancelled.

GoneHome wrote: »
    Not a chance would I let anyone into our house for the foreseeable future, and exactly the same going the opposite way, we were supposed to be heading to London in November for a family event but I cancelled it during the week, luckily we didn't have flights booked so accomodation was easily cancelled.

I’m not letting anyone stay into my home. I said that in the post that’s why I’m saying it was out of my control whether they come or not cause she was booking into a hotel. Anyway they haven’t talked about coming over here since our last conversation so hopefully they got the message.

The_Brood wrote: »
    2020 has definitely been the worst year mentally for me, and not all for Covid related reasons. A big, big difference in a bad way has been that in previous bad years, the one saving grace has been knowing that I can fly out to a hot summer beach and soak in the sun, even for a short while. Even having just that was big.

Now that even that is taken away...there's no where to turn to for a rope to pull you out of this.

Would you not go away for a few days to a different place in Ireland. Change of scenery, some lovely places in Ireland.

• Advertisement

I’m not letting anyone stay into my home. I said that in the post that’s why I’m saying it was out of my control whether they come or not cause she was booking into a hotel. Anyway they haven’t talked about coming over here since our last conversation so hopefully they got the message.

A family member of mine (cousin) was in our area about six weeks ago and texted me to say she'd drop in for a quick coffee, I swiftly replied back "sorry we're not having anyone calling to the house due to the fear of Covid", she hasn't made contact since, not even a text but f&^k it I don't care, safety first.

TomSweeney wrote: »
    Doing my head in, it's like a rollercoaster up down up down ....

One day Im really positive - like Monday when the Oxford Vaccine was looking really good for late 2020/early 2021, then tuesday/wednesday I'm down again because of course you see on the media the naysayers that say earliest 2022 for a vaccine ... BBC saying it will last decades etc ...

So depressing and frustrating.

But sure Christ what's the point worrying about a vaccine, etc, that's out of our control, there might not but a vaccine for years, lunacy even thinking that way :rolleyes:

Another bank holiday weekend incoming and its very much different than were used too. In order to get a pint in a pub you have order food and stay within a time limit. Then with this government we're chopping and changing every week and you don't knw what to believe

A pub is a social outlet for some and not good for the head when were told 'we will permit opening on this date' and then week before that date 'actually after careful consideration we are going to extend the opening date another few weeks' and so on

• Closed Accounts Posts: 491 ✭✭YellowBucket

This is the first week I've really started to feel quite stressed about everything. I know it's largely beyond my control, but it's a mixture of things that are just starting to really get to me and I don't really get the sense that there's a plan anymore.

We seemed to have serious difficulty getting a policy on masks rolled out and there was no reason for that other than some notion that it was a problem when it really wasn't.

Then we had the Green List which seems to be completely impractical nonsense. I mean why were countries like Greenland on it and a couple of micro states that you can only get to directly in a private jet or a yacht e.g. Monaco is only accessible via France, which isn't on the Green List.

Then you've this threatening language coming from Government about the pandemic unemployment protection payment. I'm not in receipt of it, but it's just really not coming across as very competent. Wasn't the point of that to keep the relationship between employers and employees in a furloughed situation? Now they're saying that those people should be seeking work. Does that mean that they should abandon their employers and that there's a sense now that those businesses are a lost cause and are going to go to the wall? That's how it's coming across to me.

Overall I'm just finding everything now turning into a chaos and stress and I also feel extremely cut off both from friends and from the broader world. I would tend to travel to the continent a lot in normal times and I haven't been able to go at all this year and I don't mean for holidays, I just mean visiting family and stuff and it's now starting to really, really get to me. I feel like I'm stuck on Craggy Island at times and Ireland's drifting off without any coordination with the rest of the EU.

Just first time I've found my blood pressure is gone way up. I'm stressed all the time and I'm getting really fed up with the routine and lack of opportunities to do anything.

Not much I can do about it, but the end of my tether is really being reached this week.

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭WashYourHands

A family member of mine (cousin) was in our area about six weeks ago and texted me to say she'd drop in for a quick coffee, I swiftly replied back "sorry we're not having anyone calling to the house due to the fear of Covid", she hasn't made contact since, not even a text but f&^k it I don't care, safety first.

Wouldn't it have been nice to give her a voice or video call to at least do the chat part?

Feel over the edge

Not a pub worker but work in a similar grouping of phrase 4 but today's numbers are making me extremely nervous of continuous lock downs. Nice to have the government pay but rather be back in my job and have that routine.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,980 ✭✭✭s1ippy

Good for you. Clearly a sensible move. I had to decline a couple of invitations at the start but now the people who actually matter are the ones I'm in touch with and the rest, who would put pressure on us to do things we're not comfortable with, have cut off contact. We regularly have people over out the back garden who are respectful of social distancing, or meet people in their gardens. Anybody who imposed on us hasn't been invited back.

The one outlier is my sibling, who really wants me to mind their children and is putting a huge amount of pressure on, calling and texting relentlessly. It's getting to the point where I don't want to be rude but I need to tell them to leave me alone because it's stressing me out so much. I would do my best to help them in any other circumstance, but we have other at-risk family who I look after and my sibling's family are not socially distancing or taking precautions at all, so there is no way I'm taking the risk right now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,093 ✭✭✭i_surge

PTH2009 wrote: »
    Another bank holiday weekend incoming and its very much different than were used too. In order to get a pint in a pub you have order food and stay within a time limit. Then with this government we're chopping and changing every week and you don't knw what to believe

A pub is a social outlet for some and not good for the head when were told 'we will permit opening on this date' and then week before that date 'actually after careful consideration we are going to extend the opening date another few weeks' and so on

Find an open space and a good friend or two, sit well apart and go drink a big bag of cans. Good for the soul.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 649 ✭✭✭isup

s1ippy wrote: »
    Good for you. Clearly a sensible move. I had to decline a couple of invitations at the start but now the people who actually matter are the ones I'm in touch with and the rest, who would put pressure on us to do things we're not comfortable with, have cut off contact. We regularly have people over out the back garden who are respectful of social distancing, or meet people in their gardens. Anybody who imposed on us hasn't been invited back.

The one outlier is my sibling, who really wants me to mind their children and is putting a huge amount of pressure on, calling and texting relentlessly. It's getting to the point where I don't want to be rude but I need to tell them to leave me alone because it's stressing me out so much. I would do my best to help them in any other circumstance, but we have other at-risk family who I look after and my sibling's family are not socially distancing or taking precautions at all, so there is no way I'm taking the risk right now.

its very hard alright, alot of people act or make you feel like your a a freak and taking it too far. im not comfortable having people in my house .my sister would be out doing everything and wanting to bring her kids over . and i know her kids are saying that kids dont get it and cant spread it, which is giving mixed messages to my kids . we've met outdoors but it causes too many near arguments . also a few friends met up in a garden one night and a couple of us are fairly strict and at the end of the night when it came to walking home, 5 of them piled into a car after

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,653 ✭✭✭✭Plumbthedepths

s1ippy wrote: »

Aren't you heading away with friends for the weekend? Hope it goes well for you. You need the break. Your family should be able to mind themselves for a few days. That's of course once they don't check the boot and see all your camping gear. ;-)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 367 ✭✭Don2012

This virus has effected many people with mental health issues. People with anxiety going into a shop and seeing massive signs and stickers in the ground telling what to do and were to go, doesn't help the anxiety nor does meeting people with masks on who panic if they meet you face on.
    This is bad for health all round, as it has created extra stress and worry on us all. The not knowing what the future will hold doesn't help. This whole thing has gotten out of hand and I fear things will never be the same again.

• Advertisement

Don2012 wrote: »
    This virus has effected many people with mental health issues. People with anxiety going into a shop and seeing massive signs and stickers in the ground telling what to do and were to go, doesn't help the anxiety nor does meeting people with masks on who panic if they meet you face on.
    This is bad for health all round, as it has created extra stress and worry on us all. The not knowing what the future will hold doesn't help. This whole thing has gotten out of hand and I fear things will never be the same again.

All on the advice of science. I'd choose that over ignorance and illness/death any day of the week.

It has got out of hand again. We are definitely in the second wave already. I am now aswell wondering when will this actually end, 2 years?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,426 ✭✭✭maestroamado

Beasty wrote: »
    Based on a suggestion by a poster I am starting a thread where we can share information and resources on mental health issues particularly given the stressful situations many people are finding themselves in. This virus will have adverse impacts not only on those it affects directly, but their loved ones, colleagues and friends. There will be a significant economic impact and many people will find themselves with money problems. There are also practical day to day things that people will have concerns over

This is not to discuss individual cases. It is for general discussion of mental health issues. While you can share your personal experiences, please do not request or offer specific advice on individual circumstances. I will sticky this thread

I am curious as to what these organizations do? i am aware of several suicides in the general catchment area where i live.
    I have never haerd of anyone from these organizations approaching any who was in dificulty and saying "are you alright?"
    Most people i know involved in my view are people that come from families where this has happened, there is also the fundraisers and the do-gooders.
    I be all in favour of doing things but it seems to me if someone wants to leave they will...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,809 ✭✭✭Hector Savage

It has got out of hand again. We are definitely in the second wave already. I am now aswell wondering when will this actually end, 2 years?

Never, they want to destroy you, the country and the economy.

All on the advice of science. I'd choose that over ignorance and illness/death any day of the week.

That is YOUR opinion, MY opinion is we should be able to live our lives normally, not in fear of others. That is no way to live! not to mention really bad for a person's mental health, and believe me this is staying with us for years to come.

The fact that schools have been funded to get classrooms prepared for social distancing with schoolchildren. Shops and even restaurants/bars have changed their premises somewhat, tells me this is staying with us for years to come.

We have been told constantly "this is the new normal".
    Tubridy said on the late late a few months ago, "Coronavirus is going know where, it willing be with us forever and ever".
    Another one I heard a health official day "Coronavirus is going know where".

That is YOUR opinion, MY opinion is we should be able to live our lives normally, not in fear of others. That is no way to live! not to mention really bad for a person's mental health, and believe me this is staying with us for years to come.

Your statement is an oxymoron.

You simultaneously say that we should live our lives normally and that the virus is going to be with us for years to come?

Why do you think Italy, Spain, the UK and areas like New York saw massive daily deaths figures in March and April and how do you think they managed to lower those numbers?

I'm not responding to you at this point because you seem intent in being provocative across several threads over the last day or so but for others who read your posts and might think you have a point if they are unchallenged.

The same panicky feeling I had in March has returned. Its lower down this time so I'm able to keep a handle on it. I'm afraid. Living on a merry go round of impose/relax is hard for me. It's like being around a very volatile person and never knowing when they will explode.

I have my ways of coping though. I'm going to enjoy all of the freedoms we do have right now and try to stay present and hopeful. I will keep reminding myself that I survived the first few months and can do it all again.

I am curious as to what these organizations do? i am aware of several suicides in the general catchment area where i live.
    I have never haerd of anyone from these organizations approaching any who was in dificulty and saying "are you alright?"
    Most people i know involved in my view are people that come from families where this has happened, there is also the fundraisers and the do-gooders.
    I be all in favour of doing things but it seems to me if someone wants to leave they will...

What do you mean by organisations approaching people? Do you think say for example volunteers who work for The Samaritans will be able to look inside the hearts and minds of all of us and reach out and give help?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,426 ✭✭✭maestroamado

What do you mean by organisations approaching people? Do you think say for example volunteers who work for The Samaritans will be able to look inside the hearts and minds of all of us and reach out and give help?

I asked a simple question, what do they do?

There is nothing they can do i agree, funding yes....

• Advertisement
Advertisement