Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Clerical Officer 2020

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 414 ✭✭L390

https://www.irishexaminer.com/news/arid-40025909.html
    So I wonder will we even get a job this time around

• Registered Users Posts: 29 Big_Baner

L390 wrote: »
    https://www.irishexaminer.com/news/arid-40025909.html
    So I wonder will we even get a job this time around

Well that's my weekend ruined.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,684 ✭✭✭✭Samuel T. Cogley

Big_Baner wrote: »
    Well that's my weekend ruined.

As someone in the EO thread pointed out, it's likely anything already budgeted for (such as this competition) will go ahead. There are some departments in desperate need of front line staff like DEASP.

• Registered Users Posts: 162 ✭✭fergald

My wife got word to start in two weeks.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 smck1992

Hi can I ask where your wife got posted and what was her order of merit? 😊

• Advertisement

fergald wrote: »
    My wife got word to start in two weeks.

You mind me asking what her OOM was?

• Registered Users Posts: 157 ✭✭TrishaK

Anybody get called for either Leitrim or Sligo yet??

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭DarkJ

TrishaK wrote: »
    Anybody get called for either Leitrim or Sligo yet??

Someone posted recently that they were up to OOM 24 in Sligo. Don't know about Leitrim, sorry.

• Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭abbeybella

Any idea what OOM they are up to in Dublin?

• Registered Users Posts: 45 Jassgal

I emailed last week and they where at 251 for Dublin

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10 Aes Triplex 94

Jassgal wrote: »
    I emailed last week and they where at 251 for Dublin

Can we infer that approximately 250 Jobs have been allocated in Dublin to date or is that just 250 interviewed awaiting a vacancy ?

• Registered Users Posts: 45 Jassgal

Can we infer that approximately 250 Jobs have been allocated in Dublin to date or is that just 250 interviewed awaiting a vacancy ?

I'm not sure to be honest, I reckon it's just 251 have been interviewed but I could be wrong

• Registered Users Posts: 973 ✭✭✭November Golf

Thats 251 interviews but some people will have failed interviews and others will probably be in the clearance stage.

• Registered Users Posts: 161 ✭✭EO2019

Also a number of that 251 will have turned down Dublin to hold on for their other county.

• Registered Users Posts: 21 Carmol123

Anyone get called for longford or cavan

• Registered Users Posts: 10 Aes Triplex 94

Thats 251 interviews but some people will have failed interviews and others will probably be in the clearance stage.

Just wondering, has anyone with an OOM in the 200/251 range for Dublin received a Job offer?

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭Jood10

Just in case anyone is wondering there hasn't been any progression on the Limerick panel in the last 4 weeks still at OOM 11.

Jood10 wrote: »
    Just in case anyone is wondering there hasn't been any progression on the Limerick panel in the last 4 weeks still at OOM 11.

Pretty much the same with Waterford.

• Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭tiny14

Jood10 wrote: »

Thanks for that im not holding much hope for myself this campaign

Sorry stupid question but what's the starting salary

• Advertisement

It depends but generally it's 23,000 - 24,000 to start off with, increments up to 37,000 or so thereafter.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,684 ✭✭✭✭Samuel T. Cogley

24,104 (461.96) – 25,681 (492.18) – 26,083 (499.85) – 26,864 (514.83) – 28,017 (536.93) – 29,167 (558.99) – 30,319 (581.05) – 31,157 (597.11) – 32,105 (615.29) – 33,209 (636.43) – 33,986 (651.32) – 35,078 (672.24) – 36,162 (693.04) – 37,855 (725.48) – LSI 1 39,186 (750.99) – LSI 2 39,796 (762.68)

LS1 is 3 years at maximum then another 3 years sees LS2.

You can add 2% to the above which is the pay rise in September. It MAY be the case you skip points 4 and 8 on the above scale. I'm not 100% sure on the eligibility of that. You're paid weekly on a Friday.

• Registered Users Posts: 15 JenOD90

Hi guys, I am OOM 19 for Waterford. Due to Waterford being a neglected city by the big boys in Dublin what do you think would be the chances of securing a placement here?

JenOD90 wrote: »
    Hi guys, I am OOM 19 for Waterford. Due to Waterford being a neglected city by the big boys in Dublin what do you think would be the chances of securing a placement here?

Waterford is at 10 so yeah, I’m sure you will get a call.

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭Waffleturd

JenOD90 wrote: »

Revenue hired at least 45 staff from the 2018 panel. The rumblings were that there were supposed to be the equivalent amount hired from the current panel (huge amount of retirements in Revenue in Waterford) though obviously Covid may impact that plan somewhat.

Waffleturd wrote: »
    Revenue hired at least 45 staff from the 2018 panel. The rumblings were that there were supposed to be the equivalent amount hired from the current panel (huge amount of retirements in Revenue in Waterford) though obviously Covid may impact that plan somewhat.

So would the bulk of places in these panels typically be for positions with Revenue, outside of Dublin at least?

• Registered Users Posts: 45 WertdeerSC

Pay rise is in October. Yes, you skip points four and eight. You get paid weekly on a Thursday.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,523 ✭✭✭jaffa20

Anyone know if any movement on Kildare OOM?

Those that have been given positions how long after interview were you offered post ....thank.you

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭Waffleturd

Big_Baner wrote: »
    So would the bulk of places in these panels typically be for positions with Revenue, outside of Dublin at least?

Difficult to say. Revenue is certainly a big employer, in Waterford at least. DEASP would also recruit quite a bit from CO panels around here.

Advertisement