Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Waiting Room - 2020

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭Rich_ccfc

ussrsoviet wrote: »
    Hopefully , most gps won’t see ya at all these days to give a once over , it’s all over the phone , but hopefully it works out like that

I only saw my gp last week 😂

Either way, not too much longer until we see at least some of the answers to these questions.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 91 ✭✭ussrsoviet

Rich_ccfc wrote: »
    I only saw my gp last week 😂

Different to down here in Galway , I had to have video consultation and a phone call , for a stomach issue , as they said due to covid the practice was closed, only for emergencies,
    The GP letter could work so for ya :)

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭Skipduke

How long are the 203s in tipp for ?

• Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭cluedo123

Skipduke wrote: »
    How long are the 203s in tipp for ?

1 week in, 4 weeks back out, then back in for 15 weeks I believe.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭Skipduke

cluedo123 wrote: »
    1 week in, 4 weeks back out, then back in for 15 weeks I believe.

Thanks appreciate the response - won’t that clash with the planned May intake ?

• Registered Users Posts: 16 Hopeful12

banjoh_10 wrote: »
    Same. All completed since March 2020

Also completed since March 2020.
    Would appreciate an add to the group if there is one going! Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 207 ✭✭AD07

I wonder did the college open today

• Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭AF96DUB

AD07 wrote: »
    I wonder did the college open today

A family member of mine passed away last week, and one of the guards who responded to the call told me that she was back in this week to finish off training. So up until last week they were due in today anyways

• Registered Users Posts: 207 ✭✭AD07

AF96DUB wrote: »
    A family member of mine passed away last week, and one of the guards who responded to the call told me that she was back in this week to finish off training. So up until last week they were due in today anyways

Oh right ok. Hopefully we hear something soon so

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭Goddard

AF96DUB wrote: »

Sorry for your loss.

• Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭AF96DUB

Goddard wrote: »
    Sorry for your loss.

Appreciate that, thank a lot. At least got some positive news on the day haha

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Rm24

Does anybody know how they contact you when you get in ( email, letter etc) and how much notice they give?

• Registered Users Posts: 39 Grassy_Knoll37

I overheard that recruitment will resume again once the Irish soccer team manage to score a goal.

Expecting big things very soon :)

• Registered Users Posts: 17 Gatesaab

Anybody have any news?

Any word on when an intake from those waiting might expect to be getting called? Also has anyone here who has been ringing HRM and getting the usual vetting outstanding reply been told that their vetting status has been changed to cleared?

• Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭banjoh_10

Gatesaab wrote: »
    Anybody have any news?

Any word on when an intake from those waiting might expect to be getting called? Also has anyone here who has been ringing HRM and getting the usual vetting outstanding reply been told that their vetting status has been changed to cleared?

Recieved a phone call last Friday. The guy on the phone just said to be vigilant on checking my emails. Which leads me to believe there will be offers in the near future. Fingers crossed

• Registered Users Posts: 43 leixlipgirl

Hi got phone call from hr but forgot to ask about repeat medical its well out of date anyone told anything about repeating medical please?

Hi got phone call from hr but forgot to ask about repeat medical its well out of date anyone told anything about repeating medical please?

When did they call you?

banjoh_10 wrote: »
    When did they call you?

Yesterday morning.

• Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭Rich_ccfc

Yesterday morning.

When did you do your medical?

• Advertisement

Rich_ccfc wrote: »
    When did you do your medical?

Two full years ago

• Registered Users Posts: 38 Collinsb10

Maybe I'm wrong but they are calling you so they should let you know if something has to be done. I got a call also and was told I would just need the gp sign off again as was a year ago. They are hopeful of an intake in may not confirmed tho.they ringing to see who is around and still willing. Finally some movement

Collinsb10 wrote: »
    Maybe I'm wrong but they are calling you so they should let you know if something has to be done. I got a call also and was told I would just need the gp sign off again as was a year ago. They are hopeful of an intake in may not confirmed tho.they ringing to see who is around and still willing. Finally some movement
    Just asked was I still interested and that a quick scan of vetting would be redone on me.

Just asked was I still interested and that a quick scan of vetting would be redone on me. Checked email address and said get ready for end of May.

I dont think so. I've all completed and he just asked was I still interested and be vigilant on checking my emails

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭Aaron123

Anyone expecting offers today or do we think it’ll be later in the month?

Aaron123 wrote: »
    Anyone expecting offers today or do we think it’ll be later in the month?

I doubt it. I'd say they will be off for the Easter

• Registered Users Posts: 38 Collinsb10

Just asked was I still interested and that a quick scan of vetting would be redone on me. Checked email address and said get ready for end of May.

Sounds like your all good and waiting for the offer so. Hopefully I'll be there also

Are we expecting any more movement this week?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17 Gatesaab

Did anybody hear anything?

Advertisement