Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2020 NFL Draft

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,636 ✭✭✭phatkev

Was a reason given as to why Gettleman was putting on a mask when he’s at home and by himself?

https://twitter.com/ZackBlatt/status/1253488730582716417

Twitter has got ahead of the picks, lots of spoilers for anyone that doesnt want it ruined

• Registered Users Posts: 3,112 ✭✭✭el Fenomeno

Goodell is so wooden in front of the camera.

• Registered Users Posts: 563 ✭✭✭irish_man

Herbert is going to be a bust alright. He only throws to guys who are open. Poor anticipation. I'd have traded back and taken Love mid first round.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,023 ✭✭✭✭Foxtrol

letowski wrote: »
    They traded Tunsil too last year. I don't think it would be wise to throw him into the deep. He surely has to medically redshirt this year and allow the front office to invest in offensive linemen.

Miami have a fair few picks left this year (14 total). He'll likely sit for a bit if they're any way concerned.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,599 ✭✭✭ScrubsfanChris

Why do they put Pick Is In on the screen but dont mention it or do anything for another 10 minutes?

• Registered Users Posts: 39,443 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

Derick brown DT Auburn

• Registered Users Posts: 3,109 ✭✭✭letowski

Derrick Brown goes to the Panthers. Taught they would have gone for Simmons to replace Kuechly.

• Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭Waccamacca3

Why do they put Pick Is In on the screen but dont mention it or do anything for another 10 minutes?

Typical American TV drag it out

The Derrick Brown pick was all over Twitter 7 mins before Goodell announced it!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭Waccamacca3

phatkev wrote: »
    Twitter has got ahead of the picks, lots of spoilers for anyone that doesnt want it ruined

Bit of a give away Burrows sat with a bengals cap and 3rd pick the mum put the lions cap on

• Registered Users Posts: 4,977 ✭✭✭TheDoctor

How far ahead are the picks compared to the tv coverage?

letowski wrote: »
    Derrick Brown goes to the Panthers. Taught they would have gone for Simmons to replace Kuechly.

I dont think Simmons will be a typical mlb though, more of a hybrid safety a la Jamal Adams

Sure the pick was in on the screen and the host said "the pick isn't In yet"

Well there's no way Goodell is live anyway, but jeez 7 minutes?

So far this is actually better than other years. Normally they spend 5 minutes with people walking out on stage

This is going really well from a Jets point of view 3 or the 4 Tackles are still on the board

Isaiah Thomas goes to the cardinals.

Kingsbury looks like he trying to audition for a modelling shoot there.

Simmons is an interesting choice for Arizona. They have a serious OL need and their DTs are terrible.

No WRs off the board yet. Jags a potential start for them

Itssoeasy wrote: »

Really thought the Cards would be getting some protection for Murray

Going to be really interesting to see what way the Jags go, they could literally go any position and I wouldnt be surprised

• Advertisement

How'd he get that Cards hat so quickly? :pac:

Some high quality players on the Cardinals roster now. Chandler Jones, Peterson, Hopkins. If Murray and Simmons live up to the hype, they show be competing for the playoffs. Tough conference though.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,977 ✭✭✭TheDoctor

The run on WRs to start in a few picks

How'd he get that Cards hat so quickly? :pac:

Apparently anyone with a chance of going in the first round got 32 hats :eek:

Apparently anyone with a chance of going in the first round got 32 hats :eek:

Waste of hats.

Waste of hats.

nice little money maker if the NFL doesnt work out:pac:

Jags go CB CJ Henderson

If the Jets dont go with one of these tackles now I think I'll cry

• Registered Users Posts: 3,112 ✭✭✭el Fenomeno

Jags go CB CJ Henderson

I haven't looked at the numbers, but the Jaguars seem to draft from their home state more than any other team.

• Advertisement

If the Jets dont go with one of these tackles now I think I'll cry

Which one do you prefer?

Advertisement