Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2020 NFL Draft

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 39,440 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

Okay jalen hurts to the eagles. Nate sudfield not healthy ?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,636 ✭✭✭phatkev

Kurt Warner just seriously compared him to Russel Wilson!!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,159 ✭✭✭mrkiscool2

One of two things here.
    1. The Eagles think they can get a damn good CB/LB/T from another team for Hurts
    2. Sudfield just isn't that good at QB.
    I'm hoping it's the former but it's probably the latter. We needed to shore up our Corners more. Yeah, two good off season signings but this feels weird.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,112 ✭✭✭el Fenomeno

Are we not supposed to know that the "fans" on screen behind Goodell are pre-recorded and played on loop?

mrkiscool2 wrote: »
    One of two things here.
    1. The Eagles think they can get a damn good CB/LB/T from another team for Hurts
    I'm hoping it's the former but it's probably the latter. We needed to shore up our Corners more. Yeah, two good off season signings but this feels weird.

It's not who I'd have gone with honestly. Nate isn't that bad though let's be honest. Shore up our corners ? We need corners full stop.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,921 ✭✭✭✭BonnieSituation

Are we not supposed to know that the "fans" on screen behind Goodell are pre-recorded and played on loop?

Maybe Roger doesn't know?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,919 ✭✭✭The Floyd p

Why did Jalen Hurts fall so far?

Maybe Roger doesn't know?

Highly possible. I don't know why the eagles went with a QB this early. I'm not saying anything against jalen hurts but I know Carson is prone to injury but is there something we fans don't know ?

God damn the Ravens are stacked

• Registered Users Posts: 37,515 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

Dolphins having a really good draft I think.
    Ravens killing it with their picks so far.

• Advertisement

I'm going to see ye tomorrow I'm gong to bed. Enjoy round three.

eagle eye wrote: »
    Dolphins having a really good draft I think.
    Ravens killing it with their picks so far.

Yup.

Itssoeasy wrote: »
    I'm going to see ye tomorrow I'm gong to bed. Enjoy round three.

Quitter

• Registered Users Posts: 2,553 ✭✭✭madalig12

Eagles expecting Wentz to do a Boreland and retire?

Quitter

Sound. It's 2am and I want to go to bed.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,010 ✭✭✭✭Foxtrol

One of two things here.

Even if Sudfield isn't good, you don't need to pick up a backup QB in the 2nd to cover a young QB unless there is a serious injury concern for Wentz.

Foxtrol wrote: »
    Even if Sudfield isn't good, you don't need to pick up a backup QB in the 2nd to cover a young QB unless there is a serious injury concern for Wentz.

That's my big worry. I hope that's not the case but picking a QB this early when there are other needs on the roster can't help that worry.

Denzel Mims is going to the Jets, delighted they traded down and still got him. But you would have to question why he fell so far

• Registered Users Posts: 3,108 ✭✭✭letowski

phatkev wrote: »
    Denzel Mims is going to the Jets, delighted they traded down and still got him. But you would have to question why he fell so far

Drops, I think its at about 12.5%. But he is a high ceiling prospect, thats great value for the Jets. He balled at the Senior Bowl too.

Foxtrol wrote: »
    I mean, talent wise, Hurts should not have been a low second round pick. I can see why they did it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,108 ✭✭✭letowski

I don't love the Packers' picks. A second string QB and RB. When they are just off a 13-3 season.

letowski wrote: »
    I don't love the Packers' picks. A second string QB and RB. When they are just off a 13-3 season.

and a defence that got ripped in the NFC championship game

• Registered Users Posts: 981 ✭✭✭Lionbacker

Liking that Okwara pick.Should feel right at home with his brother there!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,744 ✭✭✭raze_them_all_

letowski wrote: »

Do not let the 13-3 fool you the packers should of been 10-6 or so last season, the 13-3 was teams ****ting the bed not packers winning them

Do not let the 13-3 fool you the packers should of been 10-6 or so last season, the 13-3 was teams ****ting the bed not packers winning them
    Also worth noting a really beat up Eagles team went into Lambo and won deservedly.

Also worth noting a really beat up Eagles team went into Lambo and won deservedly.

Won deservedly? That last packers drive took years off me. Thankfully it went our way.

Sound. It's 2am and I want to go to bed.
    Won deservedly? That last packers drive took years off me. Thankfully it went our way.

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

---

I really should quit myself now tbf!

Ah, yes. Because the better team on the day always wins and always wins well, right? :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 37,515 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

I can't believe Devin Duvernay is still on the board.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,824 ✭✭✭✭Realt Dearg Sec

Hypothetical question here but say there was NO season in 2020, which could conceivably happen. How do they decide the draft order for 2021?

I think the only fair way would be alphabetical order by team nickname (not city).

Advertisement