Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tommy Robinson

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

Cienciano wrote: »
    Has serial liar TR who makes a living from incidents like this and have zero proof have a gofundme set up yet?

Hopefully. I will have no problem contributing to it. An amazing father looking out for his young daughter. Deserves respect.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,474 ✭✭✭Obvious Desperate Breakfasts

Boggles wrote: »
    He is not well off or working class.

He is an unemployed racist career criminal who is making pretty serious allegations.

Now a normal person, would not post a 15 minute video to his "news" website if their daughter had just been sexually assaulted, he would fully cooperate with the police, keep off the internet and not try and prejudice a potential pending case of sexual assault. (Something he is acutely aware of)

The absolute scum bag is trying to profit off the allegations because before you can play the video you are hit with a pretty big "support me" page that you have to X out of.

Grifters gonna be gifting, I guess.

My thoughts too. I’d be concerned for my daughter’s privacy if something so awful had just happened to her. Now, that awful thing absolutely could have happened but what an awful way to deal with it if it did. There’s very little regard for her feelings and trauma by publicising it like that if it did happen.

And because this is how he chose to react, many people will be understandably suspicious because of who he is. His reputation is nobody’s fault but his own.
    also, the exact opposite

Not believing the word of SYL is a very reasonable position to take. If you don’t want people to doubt you, it’s probably best not to be a massive scumbag.

Raconteuse wrote: »
    And he was right about those sex abuse rings but it's his aggression and thuggishness that alienates people who might not necessarily disagree with all his points. You catch more flies with honey than vinegar.

No, it’s more than that. A lot more. You think his manner is the only problem people have with him? I’m sorry but that’s very disingenuous.

i've no idea what happened, i wasn't there, could be a total hoax. i just dont think an 8 year old who says she got molested should be automatically disbelieved because of who her dad is.

I don’t either but don’t think it’s impossible for children to be coached to claim molestation. Check out the McMartin Preschool case in the US in the 1980s. Not saying that’s the case here but it can happen.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,586 ✭✭✭sasta le

Im no major fan of this guy but he makes some very valid points but in a bad way
    Look at all the Afro/Irish violence starting to emerge?or is fake news?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,560 ✭✭✭enfant terrible

Boggles wrote: »
    Really?

Stephen is a pathological liar, career criminal and racist scum bag.

Who is currently selling his 8 year old daughters alleged sexual assault and traumatic experience on his personal website.

If Stephen doesn't give a flying fúck about his daughters well being, why do you expect anyone else to?

:confused:

If Stephen doesn't care about his child's well being, I still would.

Can you explain why you wouldn't?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,326 ✭✭✭✭kowloon

cant TR be a race baiting publicity hound AND his daughter got groped at centre parcs?

It's very possible. If it is the guy is about to learn the moral of a story about wolves and how making **** up in the past can come back to bite you. He destroyed his own reputation long ago, but luckily this will get a proper court date rather than the social media ****show he likes to use against his own victims.

Let's all meet back up in this thread when the authorities have dealt with it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,913 ✭✭✭v638sg7k1a92bx

Why are people dead naming Tommy Robinson?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 660 ✭✭✭Tasfasdf

Remember guys if your kid gets molested, please remain calm and talk to the police patiently while they do nothing or the left wing looneys wont believe it happened.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,009 ✭✭✭✭El_Duderino 09

Why are people dead naming Tommy Robinson?

Probably because he changed his name because he’s a fraudster. Fraudsters often have aliases to help distance themselves from past crimes to help them get away with future crimes. That’s probably why people are deadnaming SYL.

• Advertisement

Tasfasdf wrote: »
    Remember guys if your kid gets molested, please remain calm and talk to the police patiently while they do nothing or the left wing looneys wont believe it happened.

Ok. But left wing loonies aren’t investigating the case and won’t be involved in prosecuting the case either.

But causing a disturbance does occupy police time and resources. If you want the police to do something other than try to calm you down, then probably calm yourself down and let the police get on with other jobs.

Or just behave like a complete thug and occupy as many police as possible and then make money from it on your website. Either way has pros and cons.

• Registered Users Posts: 39,655 ✭✭✭✭Boggles

If Stephen doesn't care about his child's well being, I still would.

Can you explain why you wouldn't?

Where did I say didn't? :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 14,232 ✭✭✭✭Cienciano

Hopefully. I will have no problem contributing to it. An amazing father looking out for his young daughter. Deserves respect.

You'll be donating to a defamation case where Tommy made up false allegations against a 16 year old Syrian boy.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2019/may/15/tommy-robinson-sued-by-syrian-schoolboy-he-accused-of-assault

Funnily enough, Tommy leaves out a lot of the information on his donation page, he just tries to smear his lawyer. Amazing father

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 37,506 CMod ✭✭✭✭ancapailldorcha

Cienciano wrote: »
    You'll be donating to a defamation case where Tommy made up false allegations against a 16 year old Syrian boy.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2019/may/15/tommy-robinson-sued-by-syrian-schoolboy-he-accused-of-assault

Funnily enough, Tommy leaves out a lot of the information on his donation page, he just tries to smear his lawyer. Amazing father

I just feel bad for the child. She's stuck with him for a father and now he's made a possible sexual assault against her about him instead while his followers pretend to care.

We sat again for an hour and a half discussing maps and figures and always getting back to that most damnable creation of the perverted ingenuity of man - the County of Tyrone.

H. H. Asquith

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,913 ✭✭✭v638sg7k1a92bx

Probably because he changed his name because he’s a fraudster. Fraudsters often have aliases to help distance themselves from past crimes to help them get away with future crimes. That’s probably why people are deadnaming SYL.

Good thing we're not on twitter or everyone would be banned or does that only apply for people the outrage mob agree with?

I don't know much about him but it's interesting when you take a step back and you take this case and the accusations made and compare it to when other accusations are made by people who the internet agrees with and suddenly the standards have changed #ibelieveher etc.

I don't know much about him but it's interesting when you take a step back and you take this case and the accusations made and compare it to when other accusations

There is no taking a step back. Because there is no balance.

You have a pathological liar and career criminal giving his side of the story in a heavily edited and narrated 15 minute grift. That is pretty much it. Apart from the actual fact that he has been the only one charged with a crime.

You'd be happy enough to make a complete determination on the allegations, would you?

I certainly wouldn't. Because that would be beyond stupid.

Stephen has a lot to lose, he isn't out of prison a wet week and is now facing a new assault charge which if found guilty will more than likely seem him go back in and more bawling crying to Ross Kemp. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 40,209 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

Nobody is deadnaming him. His legal name is SYL. That is the name he appears in court under. Tommy Robinson is the alias he uses for his public hatemongering.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,476 ✭✭✭✭Snake Plisken

Lol the lefties on here love getting their knickers in a twist over Tommy! Some Islamic nutcase could stab him in the chest and they would somehow make it his fault!

Amazing how some people on here really support a scumbag but hey birds of a feather as they say.

Lol the lefties on here love getting their knickers in a twist over Tommy! Some Islamic nutcase could stab him in the chest and they would somehow make it his fault!

Ah the leftist argument doesn't really hold water unless you mean everyone on the right supports a know con and condones violence and hasn't the intelligence to see that.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,189 ✭✭✭Billy Mays

What is it with Irish people white knighting pieces of human sh!t like Yaxley Lennon and his mouth breathing ilk?

Are they too young (or ignorant) to know how Irish people in the UK in the 70s and 80s were treated by that generation's equivalent of Lennon and his knuckle dragging followers?

Good thing we're not on twitter or everyone would be banned or does that only apply for people the outrage mob agree with?

I don't know much about him but it's interesting when you take a step back and you take this case and the accusations made and compare it to when other accusations are made by people who the internet agrees with and suddenly the standards have changed #ibelieveher etc.

I agree you don’t know much about him - he’s a convicted fraudster.

I take the same approach to all these accusations. I believe things only when there’s enough evidence. And an accusation is not enough evidence to believe anything, let alone something so serious. But any credible accusation should be treated professionally and investigated.

That’s the approach I take to all these accusations.

Do you think only "lefties" dislike violent racist career criminals?

I thought it was "righties" that were meant to be tough on crime.

Billy Mays wrote: »
    What is it with Irish people white knighting pieces of human sh!t like Yaxley Lennon and his mouth breathing ilk?

Are they too young (or ignorant) to know how Irish people in the UK in the 70s and 80s were treated by that generation's equivalent of Lennon and his knuckle dragging followers?

He's made a few comments regarding Irish people too that fit the same profile your talking about, which is a bit rich given his parents were Irish.

Also while being Irish in the U.K.isn't as bad as it was you still have assholes like his supporters giving Irish people grief.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,600 ✭✭✭BanditLuke

DubInMeath wrote: »
    Amazing how some people on here really support a scumbag but hey birds of a feather as they say.

Yeah unreal alright and me thinking we left the support of pedos behind us after the church debacle.

BanditLuke wrote: »
    Yeah unreal alright and me thinking we left the support of pedos behind us after the church debacle.

Stephen has supported actual pedos in the past.

The pond scum is a complete write off.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 890 ✭✭✭Johnny Sausage

some serious mental gymnastics going on here...

theres a correlation between a lack of braincells and supporting Steven Yaxley-Lennon and his racist views

BanditLuke wrote: »

What's the church, who covered up decades of physical and sexual abuse, got to do with SYL being a scumbag other than him putting the trial of pedophiles in jeopardy, and hanging out with a few others?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,189 ✭✭✭Billy Mays

some serios mental gymnastics going on here...

theres a correlation between a lack of braincells and supporting Steven Yaxley-Lennon and his racist views
    As shown above

"If you don't like are Tommeh you support paedos. Sorry, pedos".

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭easypazz

DubInMeath wrote: »
    He's made a few comments regarding Irish people too that fit the same profile your talking about, which is a bit rich given his parents were Irish.

Also while being Irish in the U.K.isn't as bad as it was you still have assholes like his supporters giving Irish people grief.

Were his parents Irish?

With a name Yaxley - lennon that surprises me.

Advertisement