Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tommy Robinson

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,449 ✭✭✭Call Me Jimmy

You want everyone that is accused of sexual assault arrested without any investigation?what a world its become where people even think thats how it could possibly work.

I thought everyone who allegedly assault people are arrested if they are identified or the police may have reason to believe they did it. I would never have thought they would just question the man there, take his details and let him go in this situation,no.

I take your point, but it seems mad. They only take someone in to the station when an assault has witnesses, not on the back of a complaint?
    Boggles wrote: »
    Then why say "rape allegation". :confused:

It is standard for the police to respond when called, they do a primary investigation like they did here.

Spoke to Eye Witnesses, spoke to they guy who got assaulted and spoke to the little girl alone with her mother and then based on that arrested Stephen and charged him with assault.

No one else has been arrested so far, whether they are actively investigating the sexual assault allegation, I couldn't tell you.

I changed it immediately after my post. Was making the connection between the attitudes of police/social services in the UK in cases involving rape, but obviously meant sexual assault when talking about this.

'The guy who got assaulted' is also 'The guy accused of assault on a minor'. And yes I am surprised that someone isn't detained and taken in for questioning immediately after such an allegation, especially with the surrounding incident of assault which adds another layer to it.

Maybe he was we'll see. I found the attitude on here from some to be genuinely eye-opening about the allegation.

• Registered Users Posts: 39,753 ✭✭✭✭Boggles

I found the attitude on here from some to be genuinely eye-opening about the allegation.

Really?

Stephen is a pathological liar, career criminal and racist scum bag.

Who is currently selling his 8 year old daughters alleged sexual assault and traumatic experience on his personal website.

If Stephen doesn't give a flying fúck about his daughters well being, why do you expect anyone else to?

:confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 660 ✭✭✭Tasfasdf

Its good to see where the left stand here.

A paedo molests a 8 year old but that's ignored because the dad hit the paedo and shouted the police let the paedo go.

I understand why there are paedo hunters because they police are useless.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,524 ✭✭✭Gynoid

Brilliant, so we've resorted to dog whistles to defend yaxley Lennon have we?

Dog Whistles? This coming from a poster who accused a person he does not know of beating their own child into making an accusation of sexual assault, and then wishing the child is removed from her parents "into custody".

Think about that. Vile.

The viciousness of your demeanour towards people whose 'side you are not on' is remarkably ugly and yet you probably imagine you are the epitome of a compassionate progressive liberal. Obviously you do not understand that it is very possible to have a nuanced view of this type of thing, whereby contradictory thoughts can co exist in ones head enabling one to have a broader vision of humanity. One may both think that Mr Robinson is a snarling thug who has gone all the wrong ways about his campaign, that the subject matter that incites him is worthy of serious consideration and remedy, and that he is as enraged as any father would be had an adult man groped his little girl. All those thoughts can exist together, in an effirt to avoid black and white dogmatic thinking

You on the other hand are capable only of vindictive authoritarian thought that imagines and wishes incredible evil upon a whole family, including publicly accusing a father of beating their child, because, well, he just ain't your sort.

Really?

Stephen is a pathological liar, career criminal and racist scum bag.

Who is currently selling his 8 year old daughters alleged sexual assault and traumatic experience on his personal website.

If Stephen doesn't give a flying fúck about his daughters well being, why do you expect anyone else to?

:confused:

That's grand you have your opinion of him, but you're assuming his 8 yo daughter is lying about being sexually assaulted with no evidence. That's fine, it's just surprising. I can't think of anyone's child I would default to assuming they are lying about that.

• Advertisement

That's grand you have your opinion of him, but you're assuming his 8 yo daughter is lying about being sexually assaulted with no evidence. That's fine, it's just surprising. I can't think of anyone's child I would default to assuming they are lying about that.

I'm not assuming anything, I am not exploiting Stephens daughter for money, Stephen is.

Again this is the type of pond scum you are dealing with.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭easypazz

Removalist wrote: »
    3 middle aged men at centre parcs, no kids or family with them. Dirty animals got off light.

So 3 perverts spend the day molesting kids in a swimming pool and nobody notices anything until Tommys daughter goes and tells him.

I'm not assuming anything, I am not exploiting Stephens daughter for money, Stephen is.

Again this is the type of pond scum you are dealing with.

Yes you are. You have said so ffs. You assume he's of doing it for the clickbait that requires that she is lying.

Yes you are. You have said so ffs. You assume he's of doing it for the clickbait that requires that she is lying.

Again I am not assuming anything, I am pointing out a fact.

He is trying to earn money off his 8 year old daughters alleged sexual assault.

That is a fact.

That is not normal behavior, that is the behavior of someone who is clearly not right, even ignoring who is and his past.

Wouldn't you agree?

I thought everyone who allegedly assault people are arrested if they are identified or the police may have reason to believe they did it. I would never have thought they would just question the man there, take his details and let him go in this situation,no.

I take your point, but it seems mad. They only take someone in to the station when an assault has witnesses, not on the back of a complaint?

Reasonable grounds are required to arrest a person without a warrant in the UK. Guessing they concluded they were not an immediate risk to a child or anyone else. So they likely took details and may investigate further. Meanwhile Tommy presented reasonable grounds to get arrested.

https://www.inbrief.co.uk/police/power-of-arrest/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,973 ✭✭✭Chris_Heilong

brevity wrote: »
    Stephen Christopher Yaxley-Lennon is his real name. I wonder why he changed it to Tommy Robinson

Oh, did you get that from the Guardian newspaper? Tommy is not a hateful person, He called out all the muslim Pedos and Jihadis in his neighbourhood and was vilified for it even though he was proven 100% right years later, People who hate him are clearly brainwashed by very partisan media outlets.

I don't know what normal behaviour is after an incident like that, especially for someone who has a history of paranoia about the police.

yea go on so speaking out about the perceived injustice is what you were concerned about and you haven't assumed anything. Agreed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,817 ✭✭✭Raconteuse

FTA69 wrote: »
    I hate Robinson and everything he stands for. Is it possible his girl was groped and he reacted to it? Yes it is. Is it also a fact Robinson is a serial liar and propagandist? Yes it is.

Honestly we will have to wait and see what transpires. If there was an allegation of sexual assault then the cops will investigate it, whether they do a good job of that remains to be seen.

I mean it’s easy to call “bullsh*t” on something like this considering who it is but it would be a particularly depraved thing for him to concoct, even for an utter scumbag and con artist like him.

I don’t think definitively writing it off completely or embracing it wholeheartedly is the best thing to do here.
    Exactly. I find it disconcerting to see the outright dismissal of his claim when some of the same people would accept it at face value if made by someone they don't dislike.

(Not that those on the "other side" would be any better/any less guilty of cognitive dissonance).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 201 ✭✭str8talkingguy

Oh, did you get that from the Guardian newspaper? Tommy is not a hateful person, He called out all the muslim Pedos and Jihadis in his neighbourhood and was vilified for it even though he was proven 100% right years later, People who hate him are clearly brainwashed by very partisan media outlets.

There is a genuine issue there and one could definitely argue he is serving a purpose of raising awareness,but he is self serving and just using the issue for his own gain full stop.He is a fraud who will sell out the people he purports to be be defending in a heartbeat,if the price is right Tommy will defend the muslim pedo gangs no problem.

• Registered Users Posts: 776 ✭✭✭Clarence Boddiker

Not a huge fan of Robinson at all but I'll wait this one out.
    Because if I denied that his 8 year old girl was molested simply because I don't like him and it turned out to be true, I think its fair to say I could rightfully be regarded as the lowest form of scum imaginable without a moral leg to stand on forever on this or any other issue.
    I mean what type of utterly immoral, sick, depraved c*nt would I be to dismiss the molestation of an 8 year old girl over my feelings for her father.
    I would be akin to all those Irish people in the past who dismissed the claims of the boys being raped by clergy because the boys came from a 'bad' family.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,681 ✭✭✭I see sheep

easypazz wrote: »
    So 3 perverts spend the day molesting kids in a swimming pool and nobody notices anything until Tommys daughter goes and tells him.

Yaxley-Lennon has a magic pair of glasses that allows him to see Muslims to bad things when nobody else can.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,681 ✭✭✭I see sheep

Funny video like :pac:
    A fat shoeless knacker.
    Only disappointment was the police didn't beat the **** out of him.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,071 ✭✭✭✭El_Duderino 09

Tasfasdf wrote: »
    Its good to see where the left stand here.

A paedo molests a 8 year old but that's ignored because the dad hit the paedo and shouted the police let the paedo go.

I understand why there are paedo hunters because they police are useless.

You don’t know that anyone was molested.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,817 ✭✭✭Raconteuse

And he was right about those sex abuse rings but it's his aggression and thuggishness that alienates people who might not necessarily disagree with all his points. You catch more flies with honey than vinegar.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,360 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dravokivich

i've no idea what happened, i wasn't there, could be a total hoax. i just dont think an 8 year old who says she got molested should be automatically disbelieved because of who her dad is.

Kids are very easily prompted by their parents. This one who has a very clear agenda. It's very hard to go straight to yeah she was a victim.

• Advertisement

Raconteuse wrote: »
    Exactly. I find it disconcerting to see the outright dismissal of his claim when some of the same people would accept it at face value if made by someone they don't dislike.

According to Stephen the police outright dismissed his claim after the man admitted to them he grabbed the girls bum.

Does that pass the smell test to you?

Also one thing that did seem strange.

Stephen's one mission in life is to out Asian child abusers, he has made it his life's mission, he has gone to prison over it.

He absolutely detests "foreign" child abusers, all though he seems fine with white ones.

He is the most passionate person on the planet when it comes to Asian Abusers.

Then one so happens to sexual assault his 8 year old daughter and the guy gets away with minor injuries, few scratches and a nose bleed. All though the police took 3 hours to arrive.

Again that doesn't pass the smell test.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,600 ✭✭✭BanditLuke

Robinson is one the most recognisable faces in the UK and detested by the Muslim community. I don't think it's a stretch that somebody touched up his daughter to wind him up. There are some sick feckers out there

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,181 ✭✭✭CinemaGuy45

BanditLuke wrote: »
    Robinson is one the most recognisable faces in the UK and detested by the Muslim community. I don't think it's a stretch that somebody touched up his daughter to wind him up. There are some sick feckers out there

There sure is.

Screen-Shot-2016-04-27-at-5.56.34-AM.png

• Registered Users Posts: 20,071 ✭✭✭✭El_Duderino 09

Kids are very easily prompted by their parents. This one who has a very clear agenda. It's very hard to go straight to yeah she was a victim.

I can’t believe it straight away and I’m not calling the child a liar either. But those aren’t the only options.

There just isn’t enough information to conclude anything yet. But it’s interesting to see the people who think it has to be one or the other. It doesn’t. You can just be honest and say you don’t know.

I never took SYL to be an #ibelieveher man, but I suppose it’s different when it’s his daughter as opposed to someone he doesn’t know.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,489 ✭✭✭SnakePlissken

He absolutely detests "foreign" child abusers, all though he seems fine with white ones.

This certainly doesn't pass the smell test.

This certainly doesn't pass the smell test.

Stephen has quite the history of associating with pedophiles.

White ones obviously.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,504 ✭✭✭brevity

No I got it from Wikipedia

• Registered Users Posts: 14,252 ✭✭✭✭Cienciano

Has serial liar TR who makes a living from incidents like this and have zero proof have a gofundme set up yet?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 199 ✭✭MakingMovies2

Gynoid wrote: »
    Dog Whistles? This coming from a poster who accused a person he does not know of beating their own child into making an accusation of sexual assault, and then wishing the child is removed from her parents "into custody".

Think about that. Vile.

The viciousness of your demeanour towards people whose 'side you are not on' is remarkably ugly and yet you probably imagine you are the epitome of a compassionate progressive liberal. Obviously you do not understand that it is very possible to have a nuanced view of this type of thing, whereby contradictory thoughts can co exist in ones head enabling one to have a broader vision of humanity. One may both think that Mr Robinson is a snarling thug who has gone all the wrong ways about his campaign, that the subject matter that incites him is worthy of serious consideration and remedy, and that he is as enraged as any father would be had an adult man groped his little girl. All those thoughts can exist together, in an effirt to avoid black and white dogmatic thinking

You on the other hand are capable only of vindictive authoritarian thought that imagines and wishes incredible evil upon a whole family, including publicly accusing a father of beating their child, because, well, he just ain't your sort.

Yeah you stand up for a white supremacist and then try to get the moral high ground over me. Makes total sense. Yaxley Lennon is more than just not my sort, he's an evil vindictive toad who stirs up hatred and bigotry amongst his gullible acolytes.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 37,827 CMod ✭✭✭✭ancapailldorcha

Not a huge fan of Robinson at all but I'll wait this one out.
    Because if I denied that his 8 year old girl was molested simply because I don't like him and it turned out to be true, I think its fair to say I could rightfully be regarded as the lowest form of scum imaginable without a moral leg to stand on forever on this or any other issue.
    I mean what type of utterly immoral, sick, depraved c*nt would I be to dismiss the molestation of an 8 year old girl over my feelings for her father.
    I would be akin to all those Irish people in the past who dismissed the claims of the boys being raped by clergy because the boys came from a 'bad' family.

Except nobody here's doing that. You've basically seen a potential case of sexual assault perpetrated against a child and decided to use it to have a pop against liberals and the left and frankly, that's what's sick.

We sat again for an hour and a half discussing maps and figures and always getting back to that most damnable creation of the perverted ingenuity of man - the County of Tyrone.

H. H. Asquith

Advertisement