Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tommy Robinson

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭Auguste Comte

Leftists in here defend children getting raped - so long as the perps are a certain "religion" ...

sick sick people..

Would you link to the posts, posters that are defending children getting raped?

Or are you just making up drama queeny statements that have no basis in fact?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,200 ✭✭✭Billy Mays

Leftists in here defend children getting raped - so long as the perps are a certain "religion" ...

sick sick people..
    Can you post an example of this please?

Ta

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,474 ✭✭✭Obvious Desperate Breakfasts

meeeeh wrote: »
    I'm no leftist but frankly I'm not dumb enough to pay any attention to Tommy Robinson. What I do find interesting is that he doesn't seem to be making that much money out of the gullible audience he has. He isn't even a very good scammer.

Well, sure remember him trying to get elected as an MEP last summer? He got a dismal 2.2%. And that constituency won’t have been packed with only lefties. His actual support seems dwarfed by the media attention he gets. But some people will take any opportunity to bitch about “teh liberals”. Seriously, zip yourselves up, lads.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,449 ✭✭✭Call Me Jimmy

The only thing we know for sure is that SYL was charged with common assault.
    Where it is then?

Look at all the news articles including the one posted here. Are we saying that all these trained journalists missed the key fact in the story? Every single story says there was a fight. Is this the state of jornalism these days, they didn't even care why? Surely they would want to find out at least if it was racially motivated. Not a question, not the slightest interest, no details except the negative ones about Tommy Robinson.

Are you happy that the sites you accept your information from don't want to give you the full story? Whatever side your on for any issue, that is ****e.

Notice there is no update to that article either now. The story is that Tommy Robinson assaulted a man. The End.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,624 ✭✭✭✭meeeeh

Well, sure remember him trying to get elected as an MEP last summer? He got a dismal 2.2%. And that constituency won’t have been packed with only lefties.

No it's just about anybody with an iq higher than their shoe size.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,200 ✭✭✭Billy Mays

Well, sure remember him trying to get elected as an MEP last summer? He got a dismal 2.2%. And that constituency won’t have been packed with only lefties. His actual support seems dwarfed by the media attention he gets. But some people will take any opportunity to bitch about “teh liberals”. Seriously, zip yourselves up, lads.
    That was great to be fair. Tommeh sneaking out of the counting centre before the results were read out. The hall erupting with laughter when the results were eventually announced.

His fanboys on here convincing themselves he was going to be elected to the European parliament :(

• Registered Users Posts: 19,307 ✭✭✭✭alastair

No it exists, you don't see her face but she explains to her Dad what happened.

What do you think 3 middle aged men were doing in a centre parcs without their families or kids ??

If it exists - throw up a link. Why the great secrecy?

Look at all the news articles including the one posted here. Are we saying that all these trained journalists missed the key fact in the story? Every single story says there was a fight. Is this the state of jornalism these days, they didn't even care why? Surely they would want to find out at least if it was racially motivated. Not a question, not the slightest interest, no details except the negative ones about Tommy Robinson.

Are you happy that the sites you accept your information from don't want to give you the full story? Whatever side your on for any issue, that is ****e.

Notice there is no update to that article either now. The story is that Tommy Robinson assaulted a man. The End.

Tommy the liar isn’t newsworthy. Tommy getting arrested is. You’re ascribing a claim from a known liar to a ‘fact’. Why would you do that?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,509 ✭✭✭✭Snake Plisken

alastair wrote: »
    If it exists - throw up a link. Why the great secrecy?
    https://youtu.be/U2xRn5k2RTI

Pretty easy to find if you bothered to look!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,690 ✭✭✭✭Skylinehead

sick sick people..

Mod: Do not post here again.

• Advertisement

https://youtu.be/U2xRn5k2RTI

Pretty easy to find if you bothered to look!

Yeah - I looked and found nothing.

Personally I reckon that’s Stephen doing both voices. Or Paul Harris.

Isn't it amazing that this man appears far more concerned with getting videos on YouTube that will in fact destroy any chance of a prosecution than actively assisting that investigation?

If a man groped my daughter, yes I would be very angry. I would however not physically fight with and insult the police because that's just stopping them from investigating the alledged crime.

I would not happen to have a video in the background in advance.

I would absolutely not record and then share my daughter reliving the event with the public.

I would be seeking support services for her including actually trained child interviewers with a view of the suspect being convicted and going to jail.

But then, I'm not an angry, racist media whore

Dante7 wrote: »
    I read in The Journal this morning that Tommy Robinson was arrested for assault in a Center PARCs. The Journal managed to report that Robinson is a far right activist, but what they didn't report is that the man Robinson allegedly assaulted had just sexually assaulted Robinson's daughter. The police arrested Robinson and let the alleged sexual assaulter go.

https://jrnl.ie/5030470

https://twitter.com/OzraeliAvi/status/1234606585294360576?s=19

You realise that you have in part one of this statement stated that the sexual assault happened ass t? How can you be so certain?

Child abuser is a helluva thing to call someone without solid evidence.

I also wouldn't have arrested the suspect, you need to handle and investigate sexual crimes in a certain manner. Those that rush in will probable not get the conviction.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,457 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

A very working class constituency, he got laughed out of Warrington.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,474 ✭✭✭Obvious Desperate Breakfasts

I’m sorry, you’re annoyed that it was reported that Tommy Robinson was charged with assault?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,509 ✭✭✭✭Snake Plisken

Yeah - I looked and found nothing.

Personally I reckon that’s Stephen doing both voices. Or Paul Harris.

Yeah as expected! Did you want to see the child's face? That's a bit wierd!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,423 ✭✭✭✭Outlaw Pete

Cienciano wrote: »
    Plenty in this thread.

I said they don't condone violence on those those they merely disagree with politically, not that they don't condone parental violence on people suspected of abusing their children, which is all the post you quoted does. It doesn't remotely condone violence on people because of their views, that's for damn sure.
    As for "concrete milkshakes", I think that was proven to be made up. But of course you know that, you wouldn't choose to believe something false because it doesn't suit you politically, would you?

Well, you think wrong. Just because of bunch of leftist sites have declared it disproven, doesn't make it so.

Here's a statement from one of the police officers on crowd control (Lt. Richard A. Stainbrook):

Report22.png

However, let's pretend it was disproven in the following months. So what? Even if that had happened, that still wouldn't make what I said false as when those police reports went around initially, and the images of Andy Ngo and others were posted on the forum to coincide with them, Boards leftists were not condemning the violence even then, long before this supposed debunking took place, and that wasn't an isolated incident by the way, as anyone that frequents that Antifa thread knows, even when scumbag members of Antifa were jailed for their assaults, they refused to condemn the violence which they had been found guilty of engaging in.

Tommy the liar isn’t newsworthy. Tommy getting arrested is. You’re ascribing a claim from a known liar to a ‘fact’. Why would you do that?

What are you talking about. It is a fact. There's video where the police say they were investigating it... they mention talking to his daughter and wife. I don't understand. What part are you saying isn't true?

I’m sorry, you’re annoyed that it was reported that Tommy Robinson was charged with assault?

Right...

I said they don't condone violence on those those they merely disagree with politically, not that they don't condone parental violence on people suspected of abusing their children, which is all the post you quoted does. It doesn't remotely condone violence on people because of their views, that's for damn sure.

Well, you think wrong. Just because of bunch of leftist sites have declared it disproven, doesn't make it so.

Here's a statement from one of the police officers on crowd control (Lt. Richard A. Stainbrook):

However, let's pretend it was disproven in the following months. So what? Even if that had happened, that still wouldn't make what I said false as when those police reports went around initially, and the images of Andy Ngo and others were posted on the forum to coincide with them, Boards leftists were not condemning the violence even then, long before this supposed debunking took place, and that wasn't an isolated incident by the way, as anyone that frequents that Antifa thread knows, even when scumbag members of Antifa were jailed for their assaults, they refused to condemn the violence which they had been found guilty of engaging in.

Oh dear. There’s nothing more deserving of a facepalm that the desperation that belief in concrete milkshakes in the face of the cold light of day warrants. Ngo is culpable for far worse than throwing milkshakes.

• Advertisement

What are you talking about. It is a fact. There's video where the police say they were investigating it... they mention talking to his daughter and wife. I don't understand. What part are you saying isn't true?

An investigation doesn’t make it a fact. It’s an allegation. They state as much in the same video.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,909 ✭✭✭CtevenSrowder

An investigation doesn’t make it a fact. It’s an allegation.

The irony of you posting this:pac:

The irony of you posting this:pac:

🤷🏻*♂️

• Registered Users Posts: 4,562 ✭✭✭enfant terrible

If you believe any of that dog and pony show for a second I've a bridge to sell you. The guys a sleazy conman and it's hard to believe the apple fell far from the tree.

What is this post saying his eight year old daughter is probably a sleazy conman too?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,653 ✭✭✭KiKi III

Well, when they were investigating Tommy for this assault, they followed up pretty quickly with an arrest because there was evidence of what happened.

If there is evidence that warrants the arrest of the other man, no doubt they will do the same. If there is no evidence that this man sexually assaulted his daughter, the investigation ends without arrest, which seems to be the direction this is going.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,423 ✭✭✭✭Outlaw Pete

Can you prove any of this? That just reads like the sort of unhinged babble I'd expect from someone in a cult.

No problem. How about one of your own posts?

When confronted with the following footage of a UK Muslim gang throwing rocks and bricks...

...you obtusely said "if it was real" it would be on the mainstream news, thereby ignoring the point that had just been put to you, that the MSM media was refusing to show it or even report on it in an honest way:
    If it was real, there'd be coverage from actual news sources.

Textbook sticking your head in the sand when confronted with footage that didn't fit your narrative and not for the first time either. Same with the bs you posted saying Trump called White Supremacists fine people and no matter how many times it's shown to you that the footage was edited down to exclude him then making it patently clear that he wasn't referring to such people and that he in fact believed such people should be "condemned totally" you still and all continue to push that lie. Why? Well, cause you have little else of course and as far as I'm concerned, if people are really as bad as it's claimed they are, then there should be no need to lie about them, the truth should suffice.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,282 ✭✭✭✭Eric Cartman

Oh dear. There’s nothing more deserving of a facepalm that the desperation that belief in concrete milkshakes in the face of the cold light of day warrants. Ngo is culpable for far worse than throwing milkshakes.

people saying things is no excuse to throw milkshakes at them ever, regardless of what they said, ever.

An investigation doesn’t make it a fact. It’s an allegation. They state as much in the same video.

It's a fact that there was an investigation and an allegation. That is what I'm talking about. We know that's what caused the fight these journalists thought was newsworthy. It provides key information that describes the incident more accurately. Journalists are supposed to care about stuff like that rather than willfully ignore it.

Doesn't it sound like the more compelling news story even if you don't wish for accuracy: the man whose most vocal about grooming gangs attacks the man his daughter accused of molesting him? You have said already you don't want to know, so I'll leave ye to it.

people saying things is no excuse to throw milkshakes at them ever, regardless of what they said, ever.

That’s your opinion. I reckon there’s plenty that warranted a milkshake. No sympathy for Ngo.

https://newrepublic.com/article/153959/milkshaking-nigel-farage-effective

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,254 ✭✭✭✭Cienciano

The concrete milkshake thing is hilarious. If people were throwing them we'd have "concrete" evidence everywhere.

But back to Tommy, he never actually mentioned that these 3 people were Muslim. Just asian.

Advertisement