Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gomo Exceptionally large bill for long call to Irish number

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,383 ✭✭✭...Ghost...

You were complaining that they were taking ages to reply and you left us all waiting 2.5 years!! 😂

The missus and son have GOMO. I pay it on my account monthly. Always €9.99 x 2 every time I get the notification. Going well so far.

Stay Free

• Registered Users Posts: 23 1cent

If they are advertised all over the media it doesn't mean they good and affordable. Lessons are learned get a proper network provider not a reseller.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,465 ✭✭✭✭kippy

Been with them since day one.

Never an issue for a tenner a month - what's included in that is very well published on the website, what isn't is also well published.

Once ended up having to ring a few english numbers and was send a warning text when I was approaching €30 of a bill - can't fault that.

Coverage generally as good or better than most others, roaming worked brilliantly the few times I've been abroad.

As good or better than "proper network providers" for a fraction of the price generally.

A few members of my immediate family on the same deal - no issues.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 14,862 Mod ✭✭✭✭whiterebel

Same here, no issues for anyone in the family, also with them from day 1.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,470 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

Can't fault GoMo, cheap as chips and works well.

Find it amusing that somebody will claim people need to get a proper provider not a reseller. The reseller is GoMo which is owned by Eir, Eir also have their own network.

Comments like this are silly snobbery because people have to try justify in their heads that they are smart for paying 30e for the same service as people are getting for 10e. Billing issues can and do happen with any company.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,715 ✭✭✭thomas 123

• Registered Users Posts: 8,973 ✭✭✭OmegaGene

I have to agree, we’ve two phones here on gomo since day one and it’s a great service and you get exactly what they advertise and it still makes me laugh when I get the €9.99 bill when I was paying €69 on Vodafone 🤣

The internet isn’t for everyone

Advertisement