Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Savage Renegauge

Options
  • 05-02-2020 3:46pm
    Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 28,449 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Seen this being promoted at the shot show last week and i like it.

Firstly its a Savage, and i'm a fan of their firearms. Secondly there seems to be a lot of accessories and time gone into it. Adjustable butt pad, cheek piece, dual gas system, magnum to pigeon shot capable, oversized bolt charging handle, etc.

Only thing that "concerns" me is the price. The RRP is $1,500. In the states. That won't translate well here i'd imagine, but i'll be pleasantly surprised if it does. To give you an idea the Ruger Tactical's RRP in the states is approx. $1,400 in the states and sells for over €2,200 here with some RFDs asking €2,400+.

Still not too much and if it's all it says then it'll put it in running with Berettas middle line of shotguns.

Renigauge-Shotgun-670x446.jpg
    Forum Charter - Useful Information - Photo thread: Hardware - Ranges by County - Hunting Laws/Important threads - Upcoming Events - RFDs by County

If you see a problem post use the report post function. Click on the three dots on the post, select "FLAG" & let a Moderator deal with it.

Moderators - Cass otmmyboy2 , CatMod - Shamboc , Admins - Beasty , mickeroo

Comments

Advertisement