Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

2020 6 Nations - France vs England

123457»

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 11,429 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hermy

Shefwedfan wrote: »
    Eddie Jones is just all mouth, I don’t buy the “he is doing it to protect his team” rubbish. He just loves been in the limelight

I don't disagree with you. For better or worse Jones likes being talked about and Williams just couldn't wait to oblige - and that's what irked me.

Genealogy Forum Mod

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,066 ✭✭✭Christy42

It's been reported he was going by the stadium clock which said 80 mins, going by the crowds reaction I'd guess that was correct

Always check these things with the ref. Could me costly for a lot of teams as it gave a bonus point away but he had a fantastic game and will learn from it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,641 ✭✭✭Dog Botherer

Dombrandt, Hughes, and Simmonds are all in incredible form, 2 of them even are capped internationals. they’re not BV but they’re way better than Curry doing a crap Pocock impression.

thing is, will Eddie take the blow to his pride and admit he made massive mistake, or will he try to ride out the 6 Nations with a completely unbalanced back row?

• Site Banned Posts: 20,685 ✭✭✭✭Weepsie

Ardillaun wrote: »

Some cheap shots by England. I’d like to see Cowan-Dickie cited.

Had ollivon stopped protecting the ball any earlier he was getting a knee to the head.

It was a cowardly, cheap shot.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,584 ✭✭✭✭Steve

Fantastic game to watch.

Stick brexit up your ho...

Wait , what... ?

I thought Nigel was great, well reffed game. English lost their discipline to a younger and really passionate French team. If there had been 10 more minutes of game time, France would have been done as they they were clearly spent by 60 mins.

• Advertisement

Jones gives some terrific answers here. Great listen.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,617 ✭✭✭lawrencesummers

Dombrandt, Hughes, and Simmonds are all in incredible form, 2 of them even are capped internationals. they’re not BV but they’re way better than Curry doing a crap Pocock impression.

thing is, will Eddie take the blow to his pride and admit he made massive mistake, Orr will he try to ride out the 6 Nations with a completely unbalanced back row?

hopefully.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,790 ✭✭✭✭Burkie1203

hopefully NOT.

FYP

England showed yesterday and Ireland on Saturday why you need a balanced backrow

Scotland backrow had 2 players who made serious metres. Its a glaring issue with the Ireland backrow in 2019 and the issue is still the same.

England's backrow were poor on the ball carrying.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,904 ✭✭✭Castlekeeper

Jones gives some terrific answers here. Great listen.

Gives some super insights alright, up there with "all credit to the lads".
    A pity Owen Farrell could not have even given a simple part answer to any question in French, out of courtesy.

• Subscribers Posts: 41,861 ✭✭✭✭sydthebeat

A pity Owen Farrell could not have even given a simple part answer to any question in French, out of courtesy.

what a weird observation.....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,348 ✭✭✭twinytwo

Utah_Saint wrote: »
    The French are a mad rugby team...they just seem to wing it mostly

Best way to play, hopefully they can push on now. 6 nations is so much better when the French play. Unfortunately havent seen that in a long time

Advertisement