Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gameweek 26 Transfer Thread - Party's Over

• 01-02-2020 3:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,027 ✭✭✭

Vardy, Maddison & Soyunco on the block

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,341 ✭✭✭macraignil

Already got rid of Maddison last week so just Chilwell and Vardy left from Leicester. Probably going Vardy to Jiminez this evening before price changes but must check on Lundstram replacement as well as he looks to have lost his place. Only one free transfer so not sure more changes would be worth taking a hit.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,922 ✭✭✭normanoffside

Thinking Mahrez to Traore and Vardy to Auba or Aguero.
    The rest of today's games will make my decision....

• Registered Users Posts: 9,581 ✭✭✭Cartman78

Yet another FPL dream has died....time to cash in on Lundstram I think.

Might go double Liverpool defence if Mane isn't back from injury

• Registered Users Posts: 805 ✭✭✭SameOleJay

Keeping Vardy, still like him at that price and Norwich in 28 just swings it.

Lundstrum out for another Sheff Utd defender. Frustrating one to have to make but their fixtures are just too good.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,221 ✭✭✭✭gammygils

Soy & Lundy out I think
    Might keep Vardy for a while

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 48,131 ✭✭✭✭km79

gammygils wrote: »
    Soy & Lundy out I think
    Might keep Vardy for a while

He went off with another slight injury
    His time is well up now

• Registered Users Posts: 16,622 ✭✭✭✭dahat

Bye bye Digne, should habe sold him on wildcard really.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,304 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Prodston

Is it time to board the Henderbus again? :)

COH wrote: »
    Vardy, Maddison & Soyunco on the block

I can already see the "sold Vardy and Maddison for 'x' and 'y' FML of course they start producing now..." in the coming weeks.

So I am going to stick with them!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,721 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

I like them because they nailed on to start, everyone has a Salah/Mane and god knows who else from the 6 teams still in Europe and who knows what the rotation will be once European fixtures start again in a couple weeks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,627 ✭✭✭dr.kenneth noisewater

Plan is Greenwood to Ings

• Registered Users Posts: 7,027 ✭✭✭COH

I can already see the "sold Vardy and Maddison for 'x' and 'y' FML of course they start producing now..." in the coming weeks.

That is my fear. Soy has to go though... I could live with the other two another few weeks unless Auba or Kun look like exploding

• Registered Users Posts: 5,437 ✭✭✭caviardreams

Lundstram to another SHU defender - is Baldock the best pick? Egan's price is tempting.

Thinking Mahrez to Traore and Vardy to Auba or Aguero.
    The rest of today's games will make my decision....

Can’t do that now. Will have to wait, need to downgrade someone to upgrade Vardy...

• Registered Users Posts: 22,361 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

Lundstram to another SHU defender - is Baldock the best pick? Egan's price is tempting.

I like Stevens, sounds like he should have scored today. But Egan a good option too if funds are an issue.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,083 ✭✭✭Chesty08

From the eye test, I want Baldock but his price might be forcing me to move for Egan

• Registered Users Posts: 10,399 ✭✭✭✭ThunbergsAreGo

Likely Lundstrum to SHU defender, waiting on Traore injury news

Likely Lundstrum to SHU defender, waiting on Traore injury news

Nuno said he was fine in his post match interview

• Registered Users Posts: 10,399 ✭✭✭✭ThunbergsAreGo

Nuno said he was fine in his post match interview

Excellent, now it's just which one. I hate they have a blank!

Excellent, now it's just which one. I hate they have a blank!

I am actually thinking of Boly now instead for that reason. Though SHu seemed nailed on for clean sheets the next two games :-/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 754 ✭✭✭Rega

After my scintillating Lascelles for Kabasele last week, I've followed it up with Egan for Lundstram.

Might get a cup of tea to help me calm down after all that excitement.

• Registered Users Posts: 224 ✭✭St. Lupulin

Rega wrote: »
    After my scintillating Lascelles for Kabasele last week, I've followed it up with Egan for Lundstram.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,262 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

Rega wrote: »

mickmccarthytea1.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 45,535 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

My short term punt on Ayew fizzled out in failure, so I've sold him for Jimenez which I could just about afford.

Also took a -4 to move Lundstram out for Stephens. Sad to sell Lundstram since I've had him from the start, but I've had my fill of one-point returns.

'It is better to walk alone in the right direction than follow the herd walking in the wrong direction.'

• Registered Users Posts: 2,342 ✭✭✭Porthallian

Have exact money for Vardy/Greenwood to Firmino/Auba. Will be watching closely to see how Auba does

• Registered Users Posts: 4,647 ✭✭✭sheroman01

My short term punt on Ayew fizzled out in failure, so I've sold him for Jimenez which I could just about afford.

Also took a -4 to move Lundstram out for Stephens. Sad to sell Lundstram since I've had him from the start, but I've had my fill of one-point returns.

Is Lundstram really dropped for good? Seems crazy given how well he has performed this season.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,342 ✭✭✭Porthallian

Have exact money for Vardy/Greenwood to Firmino/Auba. Will be watching closely to see how Auba does

Scratch that idea.
    Think I'll get Kun and Jimi instead

• Registered Users Posts: 48,131 ✭✭✭✭km79

sheroman01 wrote: »
    Is Lundstram really dropped for good? Seems crazy given how well he has performed this season.

I am debating giving it another week

• Registered Users Posts: 45,535 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

sheroman01 wrote: »

I imagine he'll start every now and then.

'It is better to walk alone in the right direction than follow the herd walking in the wrong direction.'

• Advertisement

km79 wrote: »
    I am debating giving it another week

Positive comments from Wilder here:
    https://www.sheffieldunited.news/news/john-lundstram-wins-the-praise-of-chris-wilder-despite-impressive-berge-debut/

Could be a bit of rotation but Lundstram seems to have responded well to the challenge anyway - might give him one more week and ship out Kelly for Boly instead.

Advertisement