Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FE1 Exam Thread (Read 1st post!) NOTE: YOU MAY SWAP EXAM GRIDS

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭irishmisile

Anyone else getting this when trying to sign in?

Login access issues
    If you see this page, please check the following:

Are you sure you logged in successfully? If you go back to the home page and see your name in the top right hand corner of the site, you are logged in.
    Do you have the correct security access for this page? For example, the page may require solicitor login only or may be accessible by current members only?
    You may be logged in already - to access the page you requested just click on the Law Society logo in the top lefthand corner to return to the home page and use the menu navigation or Search to find your page.
    Return to Law Society Home.

If you have any queries, please contact us.

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭maggie95

Does anyone have up to date exam grids for

- Company
    - Equity
    - Tort
    - EU

Have up to Spring '18!

• Registered Users Posts: 490 ✭✭Lallers96

Worked today for me. I think. It said 95% done after filling it all out and it said my application was under review, and I could check it under "my applications". Then I got that login error someone has described above. So hopefully that worked.

• Registered Users Posts: 343 ✭✭lsheehaneire

I got an email confirmation order. I did it this morning.

• Registered Users Posts: 16 musicmanual123

Does anyone know what to do if you are completing an LLB in Law but the drop down option to add qualification only has a Ba in Law?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 490 ✭✭Lallers96

I got an email confirmation order. I did it this morning.

Can I ask when you did the application? I did mine at half 9 and haven't got one yet. Just concerned the site didn't accept it because it's barely functioning.

When I go into apply it says my application is at 95%, anyone getting the same thing?

• Company Representative Posts: 7 Verified rep LawSocIreland

Good morning,

Thanks to everyone who has submitted their applications for the August 2020 re-sits. We have received over 120 so far.

We're sorry that a few users have been having a problem with the form - if you are affected, please log out and log in again. If you are still having a problem after doing that, just email webmaster@lawsociety.ie and we will help as soon as we can.

• Registered Users Posts: 31 john_fe12020

Does anyone know what file is needed for the Required Documents section, for "Qualifications: (please upload a copy of your degree certificate)" if you are still an undergrad?

• Registered Users Posts: 480 ✭✭nmurphy1441

Can anyone give me some advice on how I’d go about answering a Pelati question on the EU paper? Seen it come up a few times and want to get an answer done...

• Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭Louis Litt

Can anyone give me some advice on how I’d go about answering a Pelati question on the EU paper? Seen it come up a few times and want to get an answer done...

What topic does that come under?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 480 ✭✭nmurphy1441

Louis Litt wrote: »
    What topic does that come under?

The application of national procedural rules to the enforcement of eu rights... the principle of equivalence. Question seems to come up quite a bit...

• Registered Users Posts: 347 ✭✭Wonderstruck

Does anyone know what to do if you are completing an LLB in Law but the drop down option to add qualification only has a Ba in Law?

I doubt it makes any difference if it's BA, LLB etc I would just tick BA. I've sent them hard copy applications with stuff written in the margins cos there was no space on the form to clarify!

• Registered Users Posts: 134 ✭✭Coulter97

If you type 'Bachelor of Laws' then LLB will appear in the drop down menu.

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭fe12020oct

Would anyone have an idea of where I could find a grid for company / equity? Appreciate any help !!

When applying for the August exams, is anyone having the issue when they click save and next after Enrolment details you get brought back to the same place? It never lets you access personal details

• Registered Users Posts: 178 ✭✭channing90

When applying for the August exams, is anyone having the issue when they click save and next after Enrolment details you get brought back to the same place? It never lets you access personal details

I am having the exact same problem as you. Let me know if you get it sorted.

• Registered Users Posts: 11 CarrigView

I had this problem too, tried three different browsers but nothing, tried on my phone then and it worked no problem.

• Registered Users Posts: 31 john_fe12020

channing90 wrote: »
    I am having the exact same problem as you. Let me know if you get it sorted.

That was happening me a lot this morning, eventually after doing the same thing over and over again it would randomly work... same thing happened throughout the application process for me, especially when clicking upload button for documents. I tried three different browsers and the same was happening for each. Stick with it and eventually you'll get through the application, it took a while though for me

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭Healyjhow

Does anyone know what file is needed for the Required Documents section, for "Qualifications: (please upload a copy of your degree certificate)" if you are still an undergrad?

I was told by the law society to use my transcripts!

• Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭ahhhhhFE1s

Anyone know the last day for applying for the August sitting?? Can't figure it out from looking at the Law Society website

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 38 htnor

I was having issues completing the application on both laptop and phone but opening the webpage on an incognito/private mode made it work - just incase not working for anyone else.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 141 ✭✭shaunadennyham

ahhhhhFE1s wrote: »
    Anyone know the last day for applying for the August sitting?? Can't figure it out from looking at the Law Society website

29 June

EU

Anyone have a recent Griffith College Sample answers for EU? Have plenty materials for all subject or willing to pay.

• Registered Users Posts: 23 Fe1newbie

PPC1 gone online..weird one

• Registered Users Posts: 38 sm333

Fe1newbie wrote: »

are we thinking online for the whole duration? Because if it is I’m going to go traveling or work or something, sitting around doing online lectures all day sounds awful

• Registered Users Posts: 23 Fe1newbie

sm333 wrote: »
    are we thinking online for the whole duration? Because if it is I’m going to go traveling or work or something, sitting around doing online lectures all day sounds awful

Full time online course from Sep-March

• Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭Coopie

Can anyone tell me what is the going rate of pay per week for trainees in cork city?

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭HappyKitten62

Fe1newbie wrote: »

Where is this stated?

• Registered Users Posts: 38 sm333

Where is this stated?

If you go into the PPC tab on the law society’s website it has a statement!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16 musicmanual123

Any idea on how long would take to get confirmation on the August exam? Registered yesterday and waiting for payment link and confirmation email. Reluctant to buy accelerated courses if there’s no definite place in exam, figuring there might be constraint on numbers w social distancing.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement