Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

throwing cigarette butts out the car window

Options
12345679»

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,431 ✭✭✭Stateofyou

Hammer89 wrote: »
    Haha the joke is that he won't get back to you and he'll steal the idea for himself!!!!!!

No one else got that, good thing you came along to explain it! :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

Stateofyou wrote: »
    No one else got that, good thing you came along to explain it! :rolleyes:

After rage-quitting like an angsty teen the other day :pac::pac::pac:

There's Pacman again, in another post accusing me of being angry lol.

Mods, can we wrap this up? Omackeral has more Boards.ie posts than braincells. Stateofyou started a sentence with 'This here thread' like he was from Wyoming or somewhere. And Andrew is taking us around in circles, which gives us about four days before he starts talking about dog sh*t again.

It's been fun gentlemen but I am on another level humour wise and in terms of intellect. I'm really going this time. Mods, do your thing.

Just go like you said you were gonna go. You're resorting to insulting people because you're being called out on your behavior and lies. Now you're crying to mods to close a thread. Just exercise some self control and stop posting in it if it's that upsetting to you. And exercise some self control when disposing of toxic cigarettes while you're at it... you don't have to be like a dragged-up scruff bag, it's a choice.

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Hammer89 wrote:
    It's been fun gentlemen but I am on another level humour wise and in terms of intellect. I'm really going this time. Mods, do your thing.

If you're going, there is no need for Mods to do anything as their posts won't affect you.

We are not here at your beck and call.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 262 ✭✭perrito caliente

I throw cigarettes on the floor. Recently I've been leaving them lit (not stumping them out) as I like the image of them smouldering away long after I'm gone. I'm very careful with litter apart from that.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,390 ✭✭✭✭AndrewJRenko

It's been fun gentlemen but I am on another level humour wise and in terms of intellect.

You got the bolded bit right anyway - another level of scumbaggery to be littering plastic butts that take 10-15 years to biodegrade 'for your own convenience'.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,003 ✭✭✭Hammer89

Omackeral wrote: »
    I think you’re a f*cking knack.
    So a liar, a filthy litter bug and a hypocrite.
    You're resorting to insulting people because you're being called out on your behavior and lies.

200w.gif

You got the bolded bit right anyway - another level of scumbaggery to be littering plastic butts that take 10-15 years to biodegrade 'for your own convenience'.

Is that really another level of scumbaggery in a month where we've seen a teenager get murdered and dismembered? This thread is just one bizarre statement after the next from you boys and I can't help but love it.

It's like watching chimps at the zoo. You know there's potential for hilarity but you never know quite what it's going to be, which makes it fascinating. Whether it's Omackeral calling me a f*cing knacker and then crying about being insulted, Stateofyou suggesting people should re-use their dog sh*t bags or Andrew saying that flicking away cigarette butts is 'another level of scumbaggery' it's all very funny.

I'll do a deal with you lads. Don't respond to this, let me have the last word, and I'll genuinely make a greater effort to not flick smoke butts away. If you care about my behaviour to the point of insulting me then it's a fair compromise.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,431 ✭✭✭Stateofyou

Do a deal with your own conscious and make a greater effort on your own. Because it's the right thing to do.

And then have a last word with yourself. The lack of maturity and self awareness is unbelievable.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,340 ✭✭✭seagull

If they both smoked then I can tell you with reasonable certainty that they would've littered their cigarette butts from time to time, when there was no ashtray or bin nearby.

I'm not calling you a liar because you probably think it's true, but it's very unlikely because to say your parents never littered a cigarette butt is a bit like saying they never smoked outdoors when there was no bin around. Where were they putting them?

You've also overlooked the fact that car ashtrays don't hold that many cigarette butts, and if there was two of them using it on a regular basis then it wouldn't take that long to fill up. Maybe your mam and dad emptied the ashtray religiously or maybe one flew out the window every now and again?

Or maybe you should accept the fact that some people were brought up with manners and respect, and don't consider it their right to litter. Just because you do it does not mean every smoker does it. I've known a good few smokers who go out of their way not to litter their butts.

• Advertisement

It's like watching chimps at the zoo. You know there's potential for hilarity but you never know quite what it's going to be, which makes it fascinating. Whether it's Omackeral calling me a f*cing knacker and then crying about being insulted, Stateofyou suggesting people should re-use their dog sh*t bags or Andrew saying that flicking away cigarette butts is 'another level of scumbaggery' it's all very funny.

''Please mods, shut it down! I'm too intelligent and funny and I'm definitely gone this time.''

You are priceless.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,390 ✭✭✭✭AndrewJRenko

Is that really another level of scumbaggery in a month where we've seen a teenager get murdered and dismembered?
    Yes. Yes, it is.

seagull wrote: »
    Or maybe you should accept the fact that some people were brought up with manners and respect, and don't consider it their right to litter. Just because you do it does not mean every smoker does it. I've known a good few smokers who go out of their way not to litter their butts.

It's impossible for you to know whether they go out of their way to litter their butts 100 percent of the time. It's impossible me to say they don't. If you think they'd brave the pissing rain to walk to a bin then fair enough.

''Please mods, shut it down! I'm too intelligent and funny and I'm definitely gone this time.''

You are priceless.

I'm only human Omackeral. I'm not immune to being trolled, so if you bait me I might respond. It's that simple unfortunately.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,004 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Mod

Ok this thread has run its course, all ye are doing is bickering and getting nowhere.

Closed.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement