Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Superbowl LIV Thread: 49ers v Chiefs

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 132 ✭✭avalidusername

I'm just waiting for there to be 2 touchdowns including 1 2pt conversion between them so I can go to sleep. FOMO!

• Registered Users Posts: 464 ✭✭Notdeco

If the chiefs are still down by 2 scores with 5 minutes to go you'd still say they have a shot. They need to start getting some stops on D though, haven't had any answers for the 49ers at all so far.
    I think it's all over now. No answer by the look of it

• Registered Users Posts: 39,754 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

Jesus that was nearly picked off.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,145 ✭✭✭✭StringerBell

Has a full back ever won MVP?

"People say ‘go with the flow’ but do you know what goes with the flow? Dead fish."

• Registered Users Posts: 839 ✭✭✭human 19

Ads have been nothing special this year. At least I havent seen any State Farm

• Advertisement

Opportunity missed there

"People say ‘go with the flow’ but do you know what goes with the flow? Dead fish."

• Registered Users Posts: 8,038 ✭✭✭threeball

Mahomes has thrown to receivers 5yards in on 3rd and 10 numerous times. Really low percentage chance of a receiver advancing that for a first down. Surely you go for someone 10 or more on 3rd down even if no further yardage is possible.

• Registered Users Posts: 24 icnsprtsjrsys

One of the quickest Super Bowls I can remember. Game is going by very fast

Not a good series for Alexander so far

Ah that niners player should have stopped that pass.

• Advertisement

Dunno how he got away from him there, some play

INT Chiefs. Niners get the ball back.

Ooooooo
    As soon as you see it tipped in the middle of the field.yoh know it ain't gonna be good for the offence :D

Big trouble now for the chiefs

• Registered Users Posts: 606 ✭✭✭Kev8360

Int off a deflection - KC needs a big stop now

• Closed Accounts Posts: 132 ✭✭avalidusername

Looks like game there

• Registered Users Posts: 1,700 ✭✭✭MileHighGuy

Another poor one from Mahomes.

Interesting to see what the 49ers do now. Hopefully they continue to run their offense as they have.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,038 ✭✭✭threeball

Hill had a quiet night but Mahomes is having a nightmare tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,958 ✭✭✭Liamalone

Next goal is crucial.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,386 ✭✭✭Still Ill

I think the lack of time outs is making this fly by.

You'd have to think they need a stop here. Can't afford to let SF run it all the way up the field and burn the clock.

If the niners get a TD on this next drive then you'd have to think that's it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 464 ✭✭Notdeco

Kev8360 wrote: »
    Int off a deflection - KC needs a big stop now

True, but not going to happen.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,150 ✭✭✭✭LuckyGent88

Niners coming up with the big plays at the perfect time.

Just when KC get going, they niners have produced the big plays.

KC defense has to get a quick stop here I feel

5/6 minute drive with a FG at the end will do just nicely.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 11,170 Mod ✭✭✭✭Say Your Number

Hope the Chiefs get the ball back quick and make this interesting.

If the chiefs limit the niners to a FG that would feel like a victory.

No answer for the run. First down runs picking up 7/8 yards is gonna give them no chance.

Jimmy is playing very well, all working off the run. The clock is gonna go very fast with how the 9ers offence run the ball unless the chiefs D can step it up here and get the stop

great catch by Kittle. Loved the look on Garropollo's face when he released the ball...knew it wasn't a great location.

Looked like that should have been a free play but no flag.....good decision by Jimmy not to force anything and risk a turnover. Not when the D is playing so well.

On the replay I actually have no idea how they didn't flag the offside. It was pretty obvious.49ers certainly not getting the decisions

• Advertisement

Would've liked to have seen a replay of the hit on Garoppolo near the sideline....must've been very close to being oob.

Advertisement