Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Superbowl LIV Thread: 49ers v Chiefs

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,368 ✭✭✭franglan

Love the hispanic culture and that. You can point at a woman's big bottom and get away with it no bother. That's what makes America great.

• Registered Users Posts: 733 ✭✭✭milehip

Is this Riverdance?

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 11,114 Mod ✭✭✭✭Say Your Number

It's time for Africa

• Registered Users Posts: 464 ✭✭Notdeco

Itssoeasy wrote: »
    At Least part of shakira was live. She went into the crowd and it sounded live.

Live mic, pre-recorded lyrics=oh she's singing live. But she wasn't

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,074 ✭✭✭LoughNeagh2017

It is all very degenerate, the feminists need to reslise that it is these female popstars that promote the idea that women are sex objects. They should get their own house in order the female gender.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,194 ✭✭✭Man Vs ManUre

Go Pack go.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,700 ✭✭✭MileHighGuy

It was no Prince in the rain in 2007, but that was better than I expected.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 132 ✭✭avalidusername

That performance of 2 sexy latina ladies didn't end the way I'm used to it ending. :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 14,094 ✭✭✭✭StringerBell

Furryglove wrote: »
    1986 was my first one, not a band wagoner here to extend there excuse for beer

I'd have thought you would have seen plenty of Superbowls where they allow more contact than would usually be in the rules then.

"People say ‘go with the flow’ but do you know what goes with the flow? Dead fish."

I do enjoy these montages they run on the BBC. Will probably go back to sky for the game, but in fairness I do like Carlson

"People say ‘go with the flow’ but do you know what goes with the flow? Dead fish."

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 464 ✭✭Notdeco

Mine too for the first part, but yes to the 2nd part. I booked the day off for beers and enjoying the game/ spectacle for what it is. No shame in that.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,788 ✭✭✭ionadnapokot

I do enjoy these montages they run on the BBC. Will probably go back to sky for the game, but in fairness I do like Carlson

Carlson is always good value

• Registered Users Posts: 6,398 ✭✭✭Damien360

My first one also. The refrigerator on the Bears team caught my imagination. I reckon Channel 4 started their NFL coverage that year and might explain why it's first for a few here.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,672 ✭✭✭ElTel

Glad it's a contest
    Brother and best mate are niners. Raider fan myself!
    Go the old AFC W

• Registered Users Posts: 3,672 ✭✭✭ElTel

The guy drips knowledge.

• Registered Users Posts: 39,689 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

The half time show on twitter seems to be be a mix of women in awe and one pregnant news broadcaster jealous of both shakira and J LO.

Those plays seem small at the time but they have a habit of being the plays you look back at. If Jimmy makes the right pass there to the wide open kittle that drive continues and maybe you come away with 7 instead of 3. A missed chance? Maybe.

Feeling like this is heading more toward KC at the minute.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,853 ✭✭✭✭Realt Dearg Sec

Damien360 wrote: »
    My first one also. The refrigerator on the Bears team caught my imagination. I reckon Channel 4 started their NFL coverage that year and might explain why it's first for a few here.

It's all been downhill since that one though.

Jeff reinbold is Better than mike Carlson IMO. I'd listen to him reading a phone book he's that good.

Jeff reinbold is Better than mike Carlson IMO. I'd listen to him reading a phone book he's that good.

Nah wouldn't agree with that, and I'm a huge fan of Jeff. Now the dream is to be having them together for the Superbowl!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 838 ✭✭✭human 19

Damien360 wrote: »

For me it was Parcells/Simms and the Giants, also on C4. Lost touch for a long time until gamepass a few years ago

Nah wouldn't agree with that, and I'm a huge fan of Jeff. Now the dream is to be having them together for the Superbowl!

Sure lookit we might talk about this later on but this is the Super Bowl so let's just enjoy the game.

Sure lookit we might talk about this later on but this is the Super Bowl so let's just enjoy the game.

Oh I don't wanna argue with you at all about it, personal preference :)

They are both quality, we can agree on that I'm sure.

This game is flying along. It's already nearly half way through the 3rd quarter.

No clear MVP candidate yet....no candidate at all in fact.

I really thought the SF D would cause more issues for KC....and just as I type it....

Wow that's a bad throw, worse than Jimmy's?

INT Mahnomes.

This game is flying along. It's already nearly half way through the 3rd quarter.

Not bad for those of us who have to be up 7.30 one way or the other :D

Wow, no pressure on Mahomes there...really poor throw....looked like he didn't see Warner sitting in front of Hill, how that could be I don't know.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,687 ✭✭✭✭jack presley

Wow that's a bad throw, worse than Jimmy's?

Definitely.

Advertisement