Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vigil (BBC)

Options
12346»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,686 ✭✭✭horse7

Nice few storylines going on, totally watchable, nothing else on TV at this time.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,291 ✭✭✭✭ednwireland

Great for half watching and surfing the net at the same time

• Registered Users Posts: 17,253 ✭✭✭✭fritzelly

Season 2 was far better than season 1

• Registered Users Posts: 5,173 ✭✭✭LambshankRedemption

I have probably said this every year for the last few years, but TV this year seems to be the absolute pits.

I really enjoyed Vigil Season 1 so will be watching this.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,686 ✭✭✭horse7

Hope you're not disappointed.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,646 ✭✭✭Karppi

I thoroughly enjoyed it. Twisting and turning plot, great acting, especially from Suranne Jones and Rose Leslie (they are proper quality actors) good cinematography etc. Minor niggle - I don't like shots where the camera "orbits" the subjects. I think I must have mild motion sickness!! But I do recommend this.

• Registered Users Posts: 31,849 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

Overall enjoyed season 2, not as much as season 1.

To be honest I guessed who was doing what and why by the second episode, it was very basic plot wise despite tacking on bells and whistles to dress it up.

The other issue I had Rose Leslie and Suranne Jones two very fine actresses...but they had absolutely zero chemistry together.

• Registered Users, Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 2,176 Mod ✭✭✭✭Nigel Fairservice

Season 2 was watchable but I enjoyed season 1 much more I think.

Advertisement