Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Coronation Street [News, Spoilers and Discussion] contd

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

pjohnson wrote: »
    I've seen spec saying Corey's dad will try to buy his way out of trouble.

Dont know how people think that is possible with Roy involved. He is uncorruptable as he repeatedly showed Ray.

It won't be Roy he will pay off it will be done some other way, did Corey even hit or kick either Nina or Seb he seemed to be encouraging the others to lay on the blows? Maybe he was cute enough not to lay a finger on them

• Registered Users Posts: 85,079 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Apparently Corey threatens Summer

casio4 wrote: »
    It won't be Roy he will pay off it will be done some other way, did Corey even hit or kick either Nina or Seb he seemed to be encouraging the others to lay on the blows? Maybe he was cute enough not to lay a finger on them

Corey instigated the attack and had blood on his trainers so yes he did some kickings and punches, I think Corey's attack on Nina was more that she was wise to him and he disliked her than her being a goth, it wasn't a random stranger attack, she was sorta Asha's ex too

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

He has washed the runners so is there any evidence? Maybe Corey's dad will do a deal with the police and pin it on the others?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,101 ✭✭✭Max Headroom

From what i recall it was the other lads that went after Nina...Corey was giving Seb the kicking...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 472 ✭✭Pistachio19

By the sounds of it I'm glad I missed that part.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,677 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

Asha to become Ms Alibi for Corey no doubt
    ''
    ''Do you Ms Alibi take Corey to be your awful dreaded scumbag'' Asha '' I do ''

Billy is horrified to hear how Summer went joyriding in a stolen car with Corey and his mates. He insists she must tell the police all she knows.

Asha is upset that everyone believes Corey was responsible for the attack.

Meanwhile, Toyah watches fearfully as the police gather up Kelly's belongings for examination. The police interview Kelly but clearly terrified, she refuses to answer their questions.

Kelly returns home with Imran. Toyah's relieved to see her, but Imran warns her that Kelly's not out of the woods by any stretch.

Kelly pays Corey a visit and suggests they tell the police the truth, but he sends her packing. Corey's dad Stefan tells him to cut all ties with Kelly.

Abi goes to the police station to get them to listen to Seb's voice message that he left her just before he was attacked. This comes just as Corey walks in with his dad to make a statement.

Toyah and Imran's attempts to get Kelly to tell the police what happened are hampered when her mum Laura appears and tells her daughter to say nothing to the police.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,183 ✭✭✭✭pjohnson

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Billy is horrified to hear how Summer went joyriding in a stolen car with Corey and his mates. He insists she must tell the police all she knows.

Asha is upset that everyone believes Corey was responsible for the attack.

Meanwhile, Toyah watches fearfully as the police gather up Kelly's belongings for examination. The police interview Kelly but clearly terrified, she refuses to answer their questions.

Kelly returns home with Imran. Toyah's relieved to see her, but Imran warns her that Kelly's not out of the woods by any stretch.

Kelly pays Corey a visit and suggests they tell the police the truth, but he sends her packing. Corey's dad Stefan tells him to cut all ties with Kelly.

Abi goes to the police station to get them to listen to Seb's voice message that he left her just before he was attacked. This comes just as Corey walks in with his dad to make a statement.

Toyah and Imran's attempts to get Kelly to tell the police what happened are hampered when her mum Laura appears and tells her daughter to say nothing to the police.
    Brilliant if her ma's back Imran and Toyah can tell the ma to keep Kelly

• Registered Users Posts: 40 paulie1983

I wonder will Sebs HiV positive be mentioned or is it a plot point the producers/writers have forgotten?

It would be interesting to see Corey's reaction if he finds out Seb is HIV positive.

• Advertisement

paulie1983 wrote: »
    I wonder will Sebs HiV positive be mentioned or is it a plot point the producers/writers have forgotten?

It would be interesting to see Corey's reaction if he finds out Seb is HIV positive.

It hasn’t been forgotten about. He told Nina that he’s HIV positive.

Brilliant if her ma's back Imran and Toyah can tell the ma to keep Kelly

Imran will probably defend Kelly

• Registered Users Posts: 40 paulie1983

It hasn’t been forgotten about. He told Nina that he’s HIV positive.

Ah must have missed that thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 2,097 ✭✭✭Whiplashy

Just watched yesterday's episodes. Abbie is a really bad actress. Couldn't squeeze out one little tear for poor Seb.

• Registered Users Posts: 852 ✭✭✭magicray

Harrowing storyline but Corrie has some great actors, Nina, Seb Corey and Kellie were all excellent last night and Roy as usual was amazing - David Neilson is just a wonderful actor I was nearly in tears when he was in the hospital

Wouldn't you just love to slap Asha into next week - she is so dim :rolleyes:

I reckon Summer's conscience will get to her and she will tell

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

I really hope they both pull through! I can't face watching Abi going off the rails! Making it all about her again..
    After Adam recovering from a head bashing i'd be surprised if both of these recover too. What did that doc say to Abi? Something about the head injury and there being another issue they're keeping an eye on? I hope it's not a wheelchair/paralysis situation. Won't enjoy months of Seb in a self pitying, self destruct mode storyline with his bad smell face on him..hair all over the place...like an angry Vietnam veteran.
    Coreh is so horrible to Asha, like a pantomime character..she actually annoys me more than he does, in putting up with him. He's not a bad actor though.
    Kelly is a little bitch..bet her smacking Nina never comes out. The way she was looking at Imran there triggered my spidey senses. Perhaps the writers were reading my post suggesting a Kelly/Imran infatuation would be juicy(?) Wouldn't you think it was 3am the way they were reacting to her coming home?

• Registered Users Posts: 621 ✭✭✭Meeoow

Ann22 wrote: »
    Coreh is so horrible to Asha, like a pantomime character..she actually annoys me more than he does, in putting up with him. He's not a bad actor though.

I don't think it's fair to judge Asha for putting up with Corey. She has very low self esteem. Plenty of people are in abusive relationships, and it's easy for someone on the outside to judge them.
    I was in an abusive relationship, and it took me 2 years to get out of it.
    Abusers ramp up the charm and threats when you try to leave.

Meeoow wrote: »
    I don't think it's fair to judge Asha for putting up with Corey. She has very low self esteem. Plenty of people are in abusive relationships, and it's easy for someone on the outside to judge them.

Asha had dumped him, got stronger and wiser but then got back with him and friends again with Kelly too after what they did, Dev was right to be mad at her, I hope Yasmeen can get through to her

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

Meeoow wrote: »

True but up until last night we haven't seen him being in any way nice or charming towards her. It's just not believable she would take that abuse from him. Not so long ago she clearly could see what a dick he is and was confident enough to stand up to him. It seems to me she just went back with him to get back at Nina and to annoy her dad. I don't believe she's besotted with him.

"How could anyone do this? Nina is so nice"

It was YOUR boyfriend you bint.

Now Kelly crocodile tears shíte who needs to be returned to sender ASAP or introduced to Rick by Gary.

If Imran/Toyah put their eggs in her basket I'll have no time for them either.

They better not try and make Kelly/Corey sympathetic.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,221 ✭✭✭threetrees

Ah no hopefully they won't kill off Seb!

Summer was better than being a coward silly girl, prefer old Summer

The thigh print will be off one of their trainers or shoes

• Registered Users Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭djemba djemba

Abi goes and challenges Corey but then goes back to the hospital in the same clothes as the night before

• Registered Users Posts: 33,728 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

Corey rotten to his very core-y.

RobertKK wrote: »
    Corey rotten to his very core-y.

Asha not much better than her now harrassing Nina the daft bint.

Wow.

Didnt see that coming.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,728 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

This has everything, death, manipulation and a great story line.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,722 ✭✭✭Kauto0709

Wow.

Didnt see that coming.

Me neither! I'm glad they didn't spoiler that, it was nice to not know in advance. Wasn't expecting it at all!

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,937 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hannibal_Smith

Oh no!!! Wasn't expecting that

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,777 ✭✭✭KathleenGrant

This is awful, very harrowing.
    Didn't expect that.

Advertisement